Why Are Crypto Traders So Delusional?

People are calling NASDAQ a bubble after it grows 150% in 2 years, while crypto traders are calling 10K when BTC grows 1500% in less than a year.

>t. doesn't understand the blockchain

crypto is not a bubble, it's a scam

>t. also doesn't understand the blockchain

How's your Blockfolio holding up m8?

>comparing a stock market to a single crypto currency

fiat money is a scam, buy cryptocoins or die poor

Are you implying you do? Your arguments are literally ''nuh uh''

it was a joke you neckbeard

It is a scam though, and a classic one at that. Literally tulip bulbs.
>inb4 you don't understand horticulture

yeah I don't have Blockfolio

but, get this

I have been staking this one coin for the past few months

insane annual interest, dude

like.......it's stupid

and

get this

and it compounds about every week

it's up about 8 times what I bought in for

fucking ridiculous

also, I'm one of the few on Veeky Forums that actually know how to daytrade

I shoot for just 5% once a day

.......but there have been days, like today, where the % just makes me wanna throw up

the butterflies in my stomach keep me up at night

I'm doing just fine

really

really really

Because of the relative market cap.

The NASDAQ cap is fucking huge. Enormous.

With BTC, it didn't grow 1500% in less than a year. It grew like 200%. Still big, but not too unusual for highly disruptive technology.

I do understand the blockchain. Yeah, you can go read all about it.

Good luck man.

Tulip bulbs was a speculative bubble that quickly burst, it wasn't a scam you fucking retard

Crypto isn't stock. It's currency. All currency looks sketchy before mass adoption.

This currency has some things unprecedented about it, besides the obvious... namely that types of it are proliferating faster than it can be adopted by the masses. This adds an extra layer of volatility while simultaneously, paradoxically, almost ensuring successful evolution in the market. Blind-throw a million darts, one of them will land. Hell, a few will at least.

Cryptocurrency is here to stay, but the current investment generation are stakeholders. For all we know a shitcoin could suddenly get a reputable dev team behind it and outstrip something with more renown.

This is the volatile generation. It is when the universe is seconds old, and full of superheated plasma, dashing here and there.

Soon things will cool and stabilize.
By "soon" I mean 10-15 years

Ok, say I agree with you that tulips were in a speculative bubble as opposed to a scam. How are cryptocurrencies not in a speculative bubble?

tulips are not a limited/scarce resource that can be traded to the other side of the world instantaneously, with a verifiable system of trust to each transaction. tulips also decay and lose value rather quickly. they are colorful though.

At that time and place they were extremely scarce and limited. I notice you didn't address my question.

Why does everything look so fucked with under Obama?

are you aware that crypto =/= blockchain?

these coins are useless, aside from a few that the community hates, like XRP. One of the only ones with a direct use case that isn't just some "btc world currency 2020" retard delusion

Each country is likely to make their own crypto. 100% traceable. No more embezzlement, everyone can see where the funds go.

Blockchain itself? That shit is 100% the future. PTOY, for example, is completely fucking useless as a token and investment but the blockchain idea behind it is solid.

We are in a speculative bubble right now
Doesn't mean that it cant grow even larger if more money flows into the market (not looking likely atm)
I'm not delusional I believe there's more dips coming
But I do think some of these coins have a real future use so I'll essentially bet what I can afford

bc Obama was (((their))) lapdog

Need I really post this?