Why were 18th century European intellectuals

so racist?

>being an intellectual
>not being a racist.

If anything, the reformation laid the foundations for capitalism. Look where we're now. My life's pretty great thanks to it.

Because of Hitler.

They sort of had to be. They knew their countries received a massive boon from slave trading, and saw all other states founded by different ethnicities as backwards. For them to have developed a racially equal worldview would have been almost impossible.

lol

white people were already way ahead of non-whites before slavery

>the rennaissance was a superficial copy-pasta of the most decadent aspects greco-roman civilization, and represents a regression in relation to the glorious and traditional civilization of the middle-ages

>the spiritual and intellectual decline of humanity began well before 600 AD

>before 600 BC

>Islam is the only remaining bastion of pure metaphysical doctrine granted to humanity during this late period of the Kali Yuga, and it is the last that will manifest for this manvantara

>Islam
>Hindu terminology
Try again.

>Hinduism is a religion
>not a cosmological and metaphysical doctrine, and hence universal
nice try pleb

They traveled the world.

Surprisingly, first hand exposure to other races in large numbers makes you more racist.

So you consider yourself a Muslim... But you also believe in Hinduism.
I'm actually curious now. How does that work? Enlighten me, please.

>how does that work
perennialism = yo dawg i heard you like religions so i put a religion in your religion so you could practice every religion while you practice your religion

before the Hyperwar

>A Perennialist unironically liking modern Islam

You know they're blowing up all the Sufi shrines right?

>before the Great Wewuzian-Ablino Confederation Protowar

in shitposting you autist. I'm not even Muslim.

Albino*

>since his creation man has been spiraling down in a tailspin that will reach singularity once Jesus the Christ returns

because in the past it was okay to know that all colors of human are different species.

did you know that there used to be "people zoos" where tribal africans would be put on display and held in captivity free to do as they would in Africa.

go to Human Zoo on Wikipedia.