What happens to the altcoins when this shitstorm begins?

bitcoin.org/en/alert/2017-07-12-potential-split

Time to move into fiat?

Other urls found in this thread:

coin.dance/blocks#blockDetails
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time to move into ETH

This. Finally.

Bullshit. ETH is a russian scam, and it split once already. Vitalik can rewrite the chain any time he chooses.

WE ARE ALL FUCKED!!!

Time to get a job.

>Everytime BTC crashes, ETH is the coin to crash the hardest
>It will go up this time
>YFW every single pajeetcoin, including ETH floors when BTC goes below $1500

crypto market cap is going to 0
sell all the coins

lol

trust in vitalik

he is god, he commands the code of life

>China Standard Time
WTF??? Who cares what chinks think?

I am not in fucking China did chinks hijack my computer?

ARK and PING have both weathered the storm better than anything else, I'll just go all in them until it's sorted.

Are are in the Chink timezone you silly Slav.

Holy fuck, so trading will essentially freeze during this event because no one is retarded enough to have BTC in exchanges during the course of it?

No I live in Norway

nice just sold 100K

Cry harder Bitcuck

The point of the matter Is no one knows when this will happen. The miners are not even suppose to be tuning the programs until the 24

I think a big part of the ETH pump was people turning their BTC into ETH until this is sorted, if I'm right don't be holding ETH on the 2nd if BTC is fine.

Why would people turning holy BTC into some Russian Ponzi Scheme?

Because it you want to keep alt trading during the switch you have to be holding ETH or LTC, both mooned recently for some reason....

Every coin will crash with bitcoin, at least early on in the crash anyways. Don't be dumb.

WHAT SHOULD I DO PUT MONEY IN FIAT LEAVE IT IN BTC... WHAT DO I DO NEED BACK UP HELP!!!!!!!

1 BTC will always be worth 1 BTC, if you think it'll never reach 3k again then get out while you still can, if you think 3k is just the beginning HODL BTC.

Put into LTC. It'll take over if BTC kills itself and none of the miners reach consensus because they all want gibmedats. Then of LTC doesn't immediately go up as a result of new liquidity adoption, then the market will take.

To save your money as fast as possible, put into tether, what for the bloodbath to subside, then buy BTC again and cash out at your fiat trader

Whenever there's complicated terminology and confusion, jews are always behind it.

remember the tower of babel

>The Tower of Babel (Syriac: ܡܓܕܠܐ ܕܒܒܠ, Maḡdlā d-Bāḇēl; Hebrew: מִגְדַּל בָּבֶל, Migdal Bāḇēl) is a Near Eastern account recorded in the Book of Genesis. It is meant to explain why the world's peoples speak different languages.[1][2][3][4] According to the story, a united humanity in the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating eastward, comes to the land of Shinar (Hebrew: שנער). There they agree to build a city and a tower tall enough to reach heaven. God, observing their city and tower, confounds their speech so that they can no longer understand each other, and scatters them around the world.

the jew bankers saw that we were getting too close to god (their omnipotence) so now they're trying to crash us with no survivors

Just FUD from core developers that are scared they are getting the boot. Segwit 2x will get locked in on the 21st and no hard fork will happen.

woohoo

cuckan't wait

coin.dance/blocks#blockDetails

I'm 80% fiat and 20% btc a week before Aug 1st, if there's a huge crash, I'm considering $800-1500 my buy zone, I'll go in with about 10% of the money I intend to go back in every time I see a new low. If BTC doesn't crash, I'll probably buy ETH or LTC to come back in since I can't imagine the instability up or down being very good for them.

I'm going nearly 100% alts once the BTC wave seems close to over to ride the inevitable alt wave after. Afterwards I'll likely cash out enough to have a nice winter vacation, pay bills and stuff and keep a more typical portfolio (60% in top 10 coins, 20% mid caps, 20% low caps)

I'd advise everyone to keep a plan, but I think this is good long term news.

>"lmao everything's gonna crash!!1"
>everyone cashes out
>market crashes

swear to god market psychology is the most retarded thing I ever experienced

everyone will go into BTC and off exchanges - not because it'd be safer but because they'd gain double (the amount on both BTC blockchains)
in such a scenario alts are fucked momentarily but will recover very fast afterwards

you guys are so silly
you literally dont do anything

I have 2K to invest, but I am scared of the forkpocalypse of August.

Should I invest all that Money in Litecoin instead of bitcoin??

LTC will dump like a mofo when the happening's over because of most newcomers pulling out for cheap alts