"user, why do you love philosophy so much?"

>"user, why do you love philosophy so much?"

well?

because it tells me how to think

Because sharpening your mind and questioning your presuppositions helps keep you from bad reasoning?

because obscurantism is fun

too stupid for STEM

I like memes.

You've never done any STEM programs/careers, have you? There are some really smart people, and a lot of dumb fucks who may or may not be really good in a narrow range of skills.

What is love?

BABY DONT HURT ME

Who's philosophy was the edgiest and most narcissism inducing? If somebody wanted to delude themselves into a false sense of superiority, who would provide the best building blocks?

>inb4 people misunderstanding Nietzche

stirner obviously

Isn't Stirner largely just mocking Hegel in the ego and it's own?

Philosophy? No you misunderstood me, I enjoy History unlike those betas that spend all day sucking ancient greek cock

t. Alpha Male History Brainlet

When Diogenes was asked what value there was in studying philosophy, he replied "Why live, if you do not wish to live well?"

because I enjoy telling other people that they're living their lives the wrong way.

Evola

>no one studies philosophy in order to contemplate the world of pure Ideas
>they would rather watch shadows on the wall
>mfw being a true philosopher is lonley af

He mocks hegel but to assert that merely reveals you have a very superficial knowledge of Saint Max.

especially since you asked for a philosopher to make you "feel superior". Evola is a combination of 2esoteric4u and 2aristocratic4u. literally everyone is a filthy ignorant pleb from that point of view

Cyrenaics
Look them up

I don't. Fuck off humanity fag.

Know the feel senpai

because philosphy literally means love for wisdom