Fuck it, I cashed out.

Weak hands thread.

>sitting through an over 50% drawdown
>decide to cash out

Jesus christ

BUY HIGH...

I just couldn't take it any longer...

nice bait

If you bought in for lower and wanted to minimize your risk, then its ok. If you bought high sold low, you are stupid. Most people who are selling in a down market are selling because they think it will go lower and will take too long to recover to make it worth HODLing. If that was your reasoning and you are putting that money somewhere else that will get you returns, you did fine.

I bought Bitcoin around 200$ and ETH around 20$ so yes, I did fine. Those bags became too heavy. Enjoy the gains biz bros. Might move to stocks or buy in again at some point. For now I just want to walk away for a bit.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

I actually bought low and sold high. don't know about you though.

You did well.

First step to recovery.

Realize this is a gambling addiction. You will eventually lose everything if you go back.

This must be a bait thread. I can't believe I got this angry.

I believe in crypto, but I surely want an easier life with less stress, so comfy stock gainz might be better for me. I do now have a starters pack in USD.

Good night sweet prince.

You're right. These shitcoins have no real value. It can be fun to gamble sometimes but crypto is not a real investment.

Well done. There will be crash soon.

you did a right thing user - invest that cash into some passive income now

OP if you want to not lose all your money, you should invest in some kind of S&P 500 ETF. (VOO).

thanks. any recommendations?

thx, see you around user.

DGB

The dumps happen always when America is awake. Think about it...

what is this $VOO I see memed hard right now?traditional stocks crash crypto to sell the newly rich and blind bizfags their funds?

Did well. Buy back in after BTC crashes

You couldn't have bought BTC for $200 unless you bought 3 years ago, in which case why the fuck would you sell now?, you fucking retard.

to lock in gainz? to not stress over HF FUD whether it's real or just imaginary?
Get brains faggot.

nice larp
now gtfo

Stuff moving 20% a day isn't normal

Good move to get out let it settle

It's one of the best investment choices despite being a normie tier meme. Basically it's a fund that covers the whole US economy. It's not very volatile and usually gives better gains than active investing. You can open up a Vanguard account to buy into it with no commission fees. I personally use Schwab though.

Also you can easily give yourself a $100 referral if you decide to open a Schwab account.

No larp. Sersious.
But it's scary how many ppl said it's a good thing and that I should buy vanguard funds that are shilled heavy rn on this board.

>But it's scary how many ppl said it's a good thing and that I should buy vanguard funds that are shilled heavy rn on this board.

Might have something to do with pajeets getting banned.

biz has mods now?
alright, I can see this being valuable.

i sold my bags too. feels good to know its all over. even took the polo tickers off my phone's home screen. it was fun while it lasted.

No, you're just lying. Anyone who actually bought BTC 3 years ago would never be dumb enough to cash out after we've already gone this low.

you are right, I didn't cashed out ALL my BTC, see, I left 0.02 ;)

Why not? Bitcoin has no use and no real value. It's been around 10 years and i still can't walk into a walmart and buy anything with it.

You can buy wal mart gift cards with it

the u.s. dollar did this exact same thing with no means of communication, no internet, no way to prevent counterfeit, and no way to tell if it was even a real currency at its early stages

Dont worry OP. You did what you thought is the right thing. Just dont regret it later.
Good night from me

What exchange did you cash out from?