Chaincoin

damn, sold it at 3.50 yesterday

this is reaching 10 easily

It's going to $1 by this time next week, screen cap this.

if i had bought a week ago i wouldn't really be pissed about taking 4000 percent profits. if u had put just 2 btc in it last week it would be worth 100btc now. that's fucked

Lol the gain of 4000 percent came from a 2 btc buy over the last week. You could have 5 btc in it but would not get it out at that price

no the gain of 4000 percent came from 59 million new usd coming into chain coin, that a lot more than 2 btc retard. its market cap was only 1 million last week, now its 60 million.

yeah the 24hr trading volume was always under 20k usd for april/may/june/early july but that still plenty of room to buy only 2 btc worth.

You don't know how market cap is calculated do you?

I do not have the courage to put my money into it and if I had money on it and already had some profit I would get it right away.

>SOLD 65K FOR 0.60 CENTS
>STILL HOLD 45 K OF CHC
>BOUGHT AVG 0.08 CENTS
I HOPE THAT LITH BRO I PUSHED TO BUY CHC IS STILL AROUND AND WE WILL MEET IN VILNIUS FOR SOME PARTY

supply x price? idk maybe not.

maybe i misunderstood the other guy what i thought he said was that it only took 2 bitcoin for the price of chain coin to go from 5 cents to 4 dollars in 5 days? thats obviously not right...

how how will this thing go?

If dubs, $1,000.

this is never stopping, the sooner you buy in the better

You have to look at the volume. He's incorrect. The volume has been large the last 2-3 days (1million USD+). So yes you could theoretically have made the money.

congrats man, how much did you invest in it to start?

lol sure. Anyone foolish enough to go in now would get bags that would make DGB looks like a joke.

your correct on the marketcap. and 2btc is was far from correct. 2 btc may have gotten it up a ways when at its bottom not many selling. But around 1k btc so far is in the volume (before the $4..other guy just a troll that is butthurt he didnt focus on other coins that aren't memed, wants others to do his research)

check back in a week ;)

I will be, hope you manage to sell and secure your profit before then user

You're riding on a coin pumped by crypto yter audiences which are probably the most naive and uneducated people in the scene, they literally will just buy whatever they are told to if they are promised money in return without any research or knowledge all they look for is green numbers and the minute the top of the ponzi is dumped on them they will panic sell like the weak handed sheep they are and this coin will sink to oblivion. You can screencap this if you want so I look smart in the future.

Honestly

What does this coin even do

nothing, it has no real use case apart from being an outdated DASH fork with masternodes. Dumb money is driving the price of this coin.

If you rephrase the name..its "C H I N A coin"

they are told not to sell ;)

i can't believe i had 5863 of these
and i sold at a loss

>65k + 45k = 110k
>average buy of 0.08 (I'm assuming he meant dollars and not cents)
$8800 total

D :