REMINDER: THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE CRASH

You have been warned.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Just gonna buy more

y-you too

Stop posting this nigger . Maybe I wanna lose my money

Kek

I love the fact that this was so easily predictable. Everyone has seen this chart for months and didn't want to believe it.

Yup. Crypto has validity in the long run but we are at correction time.

nice meme kid

They just wouldn't listen baka

I would be inclined to agree with you if you faggots didn't post this every time btc dipped.

It was posted at half a dollar per btc all the way up to now; you dumb fucks cant predict the market back then and you cant predict it now, so stop acting like you know whats gonna happen.

None of you faggots thought eth would go 300 dollars + in january and guess what; the doomsayers missed out.

The growth in technologies in both BTC and ETH are growing, they will likely keep increasing.

The beauty of it is that you can do your own research and conclude where we are on the meme chart.

Yeah just ignore how this chart has been 'seen' at different price points all the way from 10 dollars to 2k dollars, if you zoom in on bitcoin's growth, you'll find several points that imitate this graph.

Guess what, it went up again and again.

I'm not saying it isn't in a dip at the moment, I'm saying you guys don't know shit about what will happen to BTC's price; you're just guesstimating.

>look mom, I posted the meme chart for the 2912921873721372138213738213289 time
Any thread that starts with this should be instantly deleted.

SEETHING bagholder

but what if we are at the first sell off instead?

I know it's hard, but you should learn how to communicate in a less autistic way before posting on Veeky Forums.

>He underestimated the August 1st ass raping
Can't wait for those salty tears and pink wojaks

not as much as im gonna assrape your mom LMAO SENPAI

>Good news coming everyday for BTC, like more places accepting and countries adopting it
>Market still dipping like crazy due to irrational fear
Yeah, right. August 1st is literally nothing in the grand scheme, the fear is coming from factors that will correct themselves in the due time and people will regret not buying BTC when it was 3k

wat is habbening?!

>Doesn't even realize what aug 1st is

you stupid mother fucker

this chart has been posted hundreds of times at the very hint of a dip
and has yet to be right once

It was right in 2013. Both last time and this time we are fueled by speculative faggots. Its going to pop nicely

Underrated post.

We are both at the first sell off and the fear phase. It's fractal, dude.

Get out before June 1 or suffer. You have been warned.

it is july

Methinks that is the joke.

Dude I would love for a big ol' dip from people freaking out about hardforks because that would mean I could buy exceedingly cheap BTC and get even cheaper alts

Only idiots think crypto is actually going to crash and burn

yeah, that's cool how we completed skipped the "public" phase.

Well the week end is approaching..