Talking with normie sbout holocausr

>talking with normie sbout holocausr
>normie says something about Anne frank being gassed
>I point out she wasn't gassed but killed by typhus
>get called an antisemitic holocaust denier

How is it even possible to discuss the holocaust if normies don't even know their own version if events?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rcOqDyuzk9U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Frank#Deportation_and_death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he wants to "Discuss" the holocaust

>talking with normies about the holocaust
How did that even happen?

I used to believe the evil nazis had gased 6 million jews because I was swayed by jewish propaganda but now I'm an impartial guy who can see that jews distort history. Now I realize that the Holocaust is a hoax, that some hundred thousands of people died because of the Allies bombing the supply lines, resulting in the spread of starvation and typhus. I realize now that actual genocide was carried by jewish communists who killed over sixty million people un Russia. People should overcome the indoctrination of jewish propaganda.

>talking to normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>a thread died for this

1.) This didn't happen

2.) The Holocaust and Holodomor were both gencides against eastern europeans in the same "general" time period so it's not confusing dumb people make it up

3.) Blaming normie stupidity on Jews is so hilariously fitting for /pol/

r*ddit

Gee I wonder what this thread is going to turn into...

(OP is right about Anne Frank though)

This. Couldn't this have just gone on /b/?

>Gee I wonder what this thread is going to turn into...
Perhaps a thread where (((they))) try to shill their lies?

>Implying that every thread that gets sent to the archive is better then ones such as this which replace it

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill/reddit
>i'm not schizophrenic
Do you really think da joos give a shit what some basement dwellers think on slow board like this? This isn't a place of public debate - it's a mongolian basket weaving forum.

Nice try Joo

This isn't a board for /pol/ conspiracy theories, it's meant for discussion on legitimate history. If you want to stroke your dick to the holohoax uninterrupted you can do that there.

>Haha, no shills here, goy! Remember the 6 gorillion tho!

>It never happened but I wish it did.

I wish someone was paying me to get knee-jerk reactions out of you tinfoil fags.
I bet you lie awake at night thinking about the Jews. Most of your spare time is spent obsessing over what some intellectually dishonest personalities said about them. What a sad life

>Oy vey, goyim, don't listen to experts like David Irving or Fred Leuchter!
>Better watch some Holocaust movies instead!

this board fucking seriously needs a locked sticky of evidence for the holocaust and rebuttals to common denier claims

>David Irving
>expert
>Leuchter
>expert

Leuchter has a bachelor of fucking arts degree and Irving dropped out of uni twice. You can find this information online yourself in less than three minutes for fucks sake

>Thinly veiled holohoax thread
The thing I don't get about Holocaust deniers is how they can still admit that it was a genocide but insist that it's irrelevant. It doesn't matter if only 1.5 million Jews died rather than 6 million. It doesn't matter if they died due to starvation and sickness caused by utterly inhumane living conditions rather than gas chambers. It doesn't matter that more people died from Russian genocide. It's still genocide and it's still fucking awful.

t. Nonsociopathic antisemite

Guys guys, how about, just for variety, we talk a about how the nazis didn't kill millions of slav civilians, rather than the usual how they didn't kill the jews.

We could expand on the global slavry,the control of world media by slavs (RT) and so on...

We could also say that it wasn't, for example, 10 million slavs, but 3 million, if you discount the typhus and then it doesn't count.

What do you say?

The Jews can't even keep their own shit straight. The numbers killed in the holocaust rise every year and the mythos behind it gets more and more fucking ridiculous as time goes on.

Shoah business, man.

It matters a lot, because either History is a science and cares about details, or we doom it to bullshitting numbers to keep feelings unhurt

>deniers think they're the scientific ones

Ahh yes, the science of "if I don't like a fact, it must be a fabrication of the global jewish conspiracy."

>inb4 "shill!!!!"

So, please explain why the German guards, Allied military prisoners and political prisoners suffered nowhere near the same levels of starvation and disease, despite being in the same supply chain and camp systems?

History isn't a science though.

>Irving
>Leuchter
>experts
They would ignore it all anyways

The Holocaust didn't happen and Anne Frank didn't even die.

yes i think we'd all like to see some evidence for it DESU but we keep getting shouted at for asking

Maybe that's because your friends shit up the board and act like this? I've lost count how many time I've seen /pol/ disregard rebuttals to their "truths".
Why should we bother when you people are hardwired to see anything that isn't pointing towards the Jews as being a Jewish trick?

>bring up the holocaust
>some fucking retard says that it was sad a young girl died
>sweat starts eminating my heads fatfold
>get red in the face
>"SSSHE WAS KILLED BY TYPHUS GAWD HEH HEH"
>they look at me like i'm autistic
>someone says "Chill out user"
>i run away crying
>run to my computer
>find my epic sad frog image he's so cool :)
>want to talk about it with my internet friends
>they tell me to fuck off
:(

>no piles of human bodies were found
They're on video.
youtu.be/rcOqDyuzk9U

Shit, wrong documentary, it's on netflix under Auschwitz.

Good goy.

It's not conspiracy theory, moron.

> holocosaur

>Whole world agree with the official story
>Denying the event would require an international conspiracy

It is.

TYPHUS
Y
P
H
U
S

>but new research in 2015 indicated that they may have died as early as February of that year.[59] Among other evidence, witnesses recalled that the Franks displayed typhus symptoms by 7 February,[4][60] and Dutch health authorities reported that most untreated typhus victims died within 12 days of their first symptoms.[59]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Frank#Deportation_and_death

> international conspiracy
> between the countries that literally can't agree on anything else

Don't underestimate superpowers of the Hebrew

Holocaust deniers are just pretending to be retarded, right?

>Implying they wouldn't use the little of the supplies that came through to feed their troops.
>Implying that tens of thousands of soviet POWs didn't die exactly the same way in the beginning of Barbarossa because the German supply infrastructure couldn't handle all of them.
>Implying POWs didn't have their own camps
>Implying the jews were not sub-human and thus at the absolute end of the supply chain and 100% expendable

What were they expected to do? Waste resources and time neither of which they had to keep alive a population they would gladly see gone? It was simply much more convinient to let them starve and die at the end of the war.

>The Holocaust and Holodomor were both gencides against eastern europeans in the same "general" time period so it's not confusing dumb people make it up
>so it's not confusing dumb people make it up

The fuck are you even saying?

t. Good Goyim

I'm not sure if I understand the White Nationalist strategy even on its own terms.

Like, I suppose the central contention is that Jewish tricks work to cuck Whites out of solidarity and keep them weak and divided. But then the best way to counteract this is to convince Whites that the Holocaust was a ploy to get the Jews free real estate?

>What were they expected to do?

Follow international law regarding humane treatment of prisoners? Seems like a fair expectation.

>talking to normies

foolish user