Are Jews God's chosen people?

Are Jews God's chosen people?

considering he doesn't exist, yes

They were hitler's chosen people.

Is that kid a girl or a boy?

boy

No. The gnostics and early Christians were right. Moses had a false doctrine given to him by fallen angels.

Yes. Only antisemantic retards would say otherwise.

I wonder what this thread is gonna turn into?

Only boys wear the skullcap and have the sidelocks.

t. closet anti-semite

this better be bait.
jews lost their "chosen people" status to the christians after they murdered gods son
not only that but why would gods chosen people get kicked out of nearly every country they've been in?

t. the type of antisemantic retard I was talking about

>eveyone i disagree with is antisemitic
oh fuck off

It's not a matter of me disagreeing with you. It's a matter of you truly being an antisemantic cunt who can't go more than 5 minutes without complaining about "durr Jews" as if though they're some perpetual menace to human society. Fuck off, retard.

>anti-semite
Jews adopt their own special word to mean hating them, and then screech when people hate them.

>implying I'm Jewish
I'm not. I just haven't fallen for the type of antisemantic propaganda that the retards from /pol/ chew up.

>who can't go more than 5 minutes without complaining about "durr Jews" as if though they're some perpetual menace to human society
when the fuck did i say that?
stop shitting up the thread retard

Don't reply to me ever again.

dont shitpost then retard

Are you seriously taking offense to me pointing out how much of a fucking racist you are?

considering im not racist or antisemtic
yes i do

>considering im not racist or antisemtic
Hmm, I wonder what type of person would say such a thing...

>stating im not something now means i must be lying about being that thing

guys settle down
you're both wrong.

>still did not address how i was being antisemitic by stating that the jews lost their chosen people status by killing gods son is antisemitic
your disappointing me tb.h

The claim itself is antisemantic.

fucking how?
after they did that the romans stomped the shit out of them twice meanwhile the christians went on to discover the world and become global powers while the jews are constantly kicked out of various states for a few of them pulling shady shit

T. ANTI-SEMANTIC RETARD

How many times must I say it before you fucking understand? You're fucking wrong. Your entire premise is wrong. I didn't even read your post. You're fucking wrong.

Double trip antichrist has a point

>if i namecall him enough i win
honestly fuck off really
adults are trying to talk here and we dont need a reatard shitting up the board

The only childish people here though are the anti-semites.

the early christians were almost exclusively jewish but the christian jews kept getting kicked out of the synagogue and this caused a huge rift between them until one group eventually took over the roman empire and the other didn't do so well.

Jesus christ this thread went to shit fast

ITT: ANTISEMANTIC RETARDS

SHIT

>anti
>semantic
>antisemantic
>>

God stopped caring about jews when he created Jesus.

t./pol/tard LARPing as a jew lover

Wow I've never gotten so many (You)s in one post. Thank you, I'm humbled.

are christians god's chosen people?
are muslims allah's chosen people?
after all, only they get the pass to heaven.

We have to shut down these people against semantics

romans should have finished the job

Jesus is god therefore God is Jewish.

Meaning is overrated.
We post-modern now.

Atheist/Secular Jews are great, very smart and creative people, some of the finest minds of the last 200 years.

Zionists and Orthodox clowns, not so much.

If by "god" you mean Satan and by "chosen" you mean expelled from the anus, the yes.