ChainCoin coming to Bittrex

ChainCoin has submitted their coin to Bittrex and it will be added either tomorrow or next week. This news has already pushed it to around $5 on Cryptopia with only 1 million in circulation so fucking buy it already if you want to 10x once it's on a real exchange.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/HighOnCoins/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

should have listened to that shill about 2 weeks ago

good for him

I do not have the courage to put my money into it and if I had money on it and already had some profit I would get it right away.

This feels like a great Fomo oppertunity buying in now and setting stops along the way, so the retards in a week or two can hold my bags, or would I be this retard already?

>buying at an ATH after a parabolic rise of 800,000% in the span of a week

on it

i converted some $240 ETH and bought a bunch of 15000 sat CHC last week. CHC is now at 213850 sat. you do the math faggots. have fun making 10% gainz on bs BTC and shitcoins.

CHC is a rare masternode coin. once it hits Bittrex and potentially Polo shit is going to fucking fly. we already passed the moon. and are currently blasting uranus. next stop is the quantum edge of the universe. god why are you people are such faggots is beyond me.

FUCK! I didn't see that fucking shill. This coin actually mooned like hell this week. I've been on Veeky Forums day and night looking for the next moon mission and no one mentioned this shit. FUCK

You realize that it's possible things that have increased in value can continue increasing in value right?

It's going to 10x that once it gets on the big exchanges, too.

There are other coins just like it and for a much cheaper price, this is pure hype FOMO train running the price of this coin and do you really think that is healthy for the long term health of the coin? Get the fuck out of here.

What good masternode coins are cheaper? This tech was literally ripped off by Dash before it was ready. Look up 11x.

I really like the project, but i'm too scared to buy ATH, is it too late to buy guys?

SIBcoin, a DASH fork with active community. MN traffic even surpassed DASH last year, it's a hidden gem.

Current masternode cost: $850

Yes, it is. Don't listen to the shills. In 2 weeks you'll never hear about this coin again.

You have to have the courage to get into this coin now or else not to take the money right away.
I do not have and wish good luck to whoever

check out NEUTRON asap.
Limited supply, masternodes, great rewards and still below 0.5 cents

if you buy this second at 220000 sats. i feel pretty good about this getting to 1000000 sats in the next week. from there it may dump.

CHC has a huge community that is setting up sell and buy walls keeping the growth fast but stable. i mean in the last 24 hours alone, another $20mm has been added to the market cap, making it about $70mm total. i think if anything it may continue to pop, hit a couple exchanges and then stagnate. it's growing on a massive scale. get in faggots.

Enjoy sucking dick in In-N-Out drive-thrus when you pass up on this free money. Am I shilling? Of fucking course, that's half the fun of crypto. Am I wrong?

Nope. Watch Bittrex next week when this is at $25-50 a coin.

that's because it's a cool grassroots community that has been pumping and holding this past week. you Veeky Forums fags are too greedy to make growth this happen. it's only going up from here.

obvious pump and dump lol. That thing is going to crash down HARD with no survivors.

i've made $30k this past week on a $2k investment. and have converted that into BTC for holding. have another 1000 CHC in the market just for fun at this point

When did everyone on biz become a bunch of spineless cucks like you afraid to ride a goddamn monsoon into the sunset?

i can't wait for another monsoon to hit india and you ride off into the sunset, pajkeet.

bro i feel you. how much have you made this week?

also, second question: which color lambo are you buying?

$12k so far. And I'm getting a dark green Aston Martin, not sure which model yet though.

it'll look great reflecting the grease stained faces of the virgins posting here as you roll through the drive through and they hand you your food

Yes, just like XBY, POSW and MOON were added, right?

fuck it, I'm going all in on this. wish me luck.

check out my comment about about buying in at 220000 sats. we just hit 249000. that took 15 minutes.

we've seen too much scams and pump an dumps. Plus the fact you're shilling this so hard is in itself ringing alert bells.

So what makes this coin different than all the 100's already out there?

a bunch of yters told their braindead followers to buy it, that's literally it they will buy anything without research or thought aslong as it has a big green number next to it, but they also have the weakest hands the might they see the slight signs of red

Good for a punt just make sure you have stop losses in place because this thing is going to sink like titanic

the youtubers also told them to never sell

Good job!

It's a pump and hold, we're all gonna be rich

youtube.com/user/HighOnCoins/videos

Fuck off shill. This shit is gonna tank once it hits the big exchanges, poorfags and underwhales rocket the price, and all the initial investors cash out. FOMO EXIT SCAMMER DETECTED!!!

>pump and hold
That's the most retarded thing I heard all week. do you even know how markets work? Meh enjoy your bags I guess lol

It's gone up 80k sats since I made this post. I guess you're a stupid little bitch that missed out on the rocket.

just give up and buy right now, still not too late ;)

we finna be rich homeless tent senpai

what the fuck, it literally jumped from $4 to $6.80 in the time it took me to read this thread

but it already pumped, why should I care

it was pumping when this thread was made too and coins are already worth $2.50 per unit more. it's going straight to $50

hahahaha

yeah I get you need suckers outside of your group to buy in order to make the prices rise more if that's indeed a pump and hold lmao. What possibly could go wrong lol.

Too late losers guess you missed ANOTHER rocket ship. Oh well Mr. Shekelnoseberg needs you to work a double shift anyway so he can take another vacation.

.tfw got the other retarded chancoin

>tfw I sold for $1.30 earlier in the week

Fuckit, I'll take a ticket to dimension X for a couple hundred.

SHIT. How long does it take to get verified on Crytpopia? Can I have it done by tonight?

Don't buy this shit now tards you literally have normies on YouTube who will dump at slightest dip

The dump has begun. Lol at dreams of 100 dollars. Nothing going for this coin except youtuber mania

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPEND

>tfw you added this coin as "watch only" when it was .60 cents

Fuck, it's already getting dumped.

thank you faggots for trying to trap people into your PnD. I hope you choke on a dick.

>tfw bought 1000 back in April but changed my mind and sold it a couple days later.

It's going to the moon just keep holding lol

HAHAHAHAHA

ITS FUCKING CRASHING

>40 btc buy wall at .0015 btc
>crashing

>went from 7$ down to 4$ in mere minutes

ebin rollercoaster, get in fast we are going to ath

>$3.89 (59.81%)

yeah no

The bubble popped and everyone is jumping ship

went from 3$ to 7$ in an hour, a correction is needed lmao

What the hell is up with this stupid exchange? The options to buy and sell are greyed out. Even when I try entering amounts. Am I doing something wrong?

yes. you are using cryptopia where the most famous p&d-s happen

Ah here we go
>dont worry guys its just a correction
Lmao

>why didnt he buy in at the 160k dip?

OP you mean C H I N A coin?

>Veeky Forums buys at the top of 500%+ pump
>gets mad when he loses 50%
Every fucking time hahahahahahahahahahahahah
>NMR
>ANS
>MOON
>MTL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVERY FUCKING TIME LIKE CLOCKWORK hahahahahahaha

And then, AND THEN they start making threads
>The fundamentals are good it'll go back up
>fundamentals
>the fucking fundamentals are what's driving the price up
EVERY FUCKING TiME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know right....HAHAHAHAHA

That depends.
Are you trying to sell it at 0 BTC?

>biz/ buys at the top of 500%+ pump
>>gets mad when he loses 50%
>Every fucking time hahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>NMR
>>ANS
>>MOON
>>MTL
>HAHAHAHAH

mfw im just using Veeky Forums as a pump and dump monitor, mfw you're going to fucking ruin my fucking gains by exposing these fuckers.

mindblowing that people are willing to throw their money in this just so youtube shills can cash out lol

steering clear of this shit

if I got in at a $1 I would cash out now, say what you want 5x gains in a few days doesnt happen too often

imagine being so stupid you're holding onto it from fractions of a dollar. i'd dump the fuck out of this

made $900 off it dont b mad

you're a broke faggot glad 900$ is something to you

> $900 isn't money

Here is an invite to the slack group Hoalove.com/gethighc you can listen to them freak out about thier beloved coin

Great masternode coins just starting to moon: TradecoinV2, Scorecoin, and Terracoin. I know there's no way to distinguish me from some Pajeet trying to still you, but look at the price and market caps of the above, check the btctalk threads and you'll see I'm for real. This is a moon mission about to launch!

Almost forgot. In the slack group their admits are: aerona6, cryptogirl, cryptolobby, Defcoin, gauthierjt42, Luissmo, valinsky, bomberman, crack berry, and a few more I can't remember but they are idiots.

It's a group of pajeets trying to get rich praying to this dumb cucked youtube shill

prepare your asses for the immediate sell off if this happens.

when***

I've peppered my angus to catch the dip and accumulate!