Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptotrendz/chaincoin-investors-beware
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's like saying "being patient is gay."

If you're talking about the deliberate misspelling it's tradition in the crypto community at this point.

held DGB at 50 sats
held ARK at 4k sats
XVG since 11 sats
XRP
XMR
ETC at $2
people hold bags for 6 months or more.

Newfags are gay

>being patient looking at how your money are slipping away

Yeah, HODL for early unnoticed gems that have NOT yet mooned is the only way

But
>people hold bags for 6 months or more.
Only if you don't know how to trade

the last accumulation phase can last for fucking ever. there was nothing much to trade last year.
everything was way down since Jan 16.
people that held bags won. Those that accumulated more won big.
look at Monero. LTC, or ETH.
Are those that held through that phase also gay?

Many unnoticed gems still exist and this is the perfect time to start picking them up.
You will see many coins over the next few years that you will cry about over not picking up a bag now.
even though in short term they might not "moon" like the last few months

No its NOT. People Holding CHAIN have gone through the roof. Now SCORE and NEUTRON are flying. Only Dark horse left is TRADE2 on NOVA. Do you research, but this is the shit.

There's no real sense to wait for so long if you know how to trade. You'll simply make WAY more during the same period.

Most coins at some point have a rather short moment of mooning and subsequent decline after which it makes no sense to hold them. The whole point is not to miss the moment of mooning, and this goes against the philosophy of HODL

kek when eth was 6 i thought the same so i just moved my money somewhere else more volatile to trade, then i forgot about cryptos for a couple of months, when i came back eth mooned already, felt so bad after that lol
Now i wont repeat the same mistake, bought many bags and currently bagholding, next year i may either get a lambo or lose nothing

ETH was an exception that is hard to come by. If you held 10 different coins out of which only ETH had mooned, your profit would have been diluted by a huge margin.

tell me what you were trading with during 2015-2016? because there was not much action.
lots of accumulation though. Those that bought and held, won.
What is there to discuss?
There are good projects with a potentially good future, nobody is saying hold RDD ,BEAN or whatever.

>implying chaincoin which has no dev is a gem
you guys are all fucking stupid if you think chaincoin is a hold coin due to it's actual value rather than youtubers pumping it and cashing out on your stupidity, I invested before the hype, pretty happy about that. Then, I read this post on steemit and did my own research
steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptotrendz/chaincoin-investors-beware
I invested 1 btc and I'm about to cash out for 8, thanks for free money idiots

meant to ref these two retards as well

Not it if i had a huge budget
Anyway anything decent prettt much mooned since janaury, still made profits but not as much as i could ve made with eth
Anyway chances are that any of your picks will grow due to btc mooning and carrying the whole market with it

Hey! Why am I having trouble transferring LTC from my coinbase wallet to Exodus? Didn't think this question deserved it's own thread.

yeah early bitcoin and ethereum holders are so gay, I bet they cry a lot in their lambos.

>ETH was an exception that is hard to come by
Except it's not. If you had held long enough and hold long enough in promising coins, which are NOT hard to come by, you will get similar returns as ETH. Give it a few years.

LMAO, are you seriously hoping to repeat their success? lol

never implied that you stupid fuck.

>Give it a few years.
That's too much even for 10x gains

Shit-gibbon, When the fuck did I mention chaincoin?
Go Join a PnD Discord, newfag.

When iota gets their shit together, it is literally lambo time

HODL is gay ? Hahahodor..you know shit John Snowfag. To HODL is to Zen trade.

Sometimes you need to HODL for favourable CGT rates.

Hodl meme works, but only for coins with a future.

What are you faggot gonna do during the bearish trend? Keep HODLing?

You are damn right you stinky nip. You think I used CC money to buy in? I used money that can sit for years since I researched my projects and didn't pick some dumb shit like Storj. All my shit has a purpose, fuck teddy bears.

Yeah... But some promote is as a general trading strategy, which is just laughable to me

I mean, I literally laugh when I see a bagholder of some poopcoin which was just dumped (they all have a short-lasting momentum) say, "oh, I'm just gonna hold it long-term, it will moon, you'll see..."

So funny

LOOK HERE! Anyone else having trouble with coinbase?

The point of HODL (see the original post) was that the guy sucks dick at trading and was just better off not doing anything in the long run. E.g. buying ETH in April and just waiting till 400+ to sell it was better than almost any day-trading strategy.

The funny thing about holding ETH is, while it indeed made good cash, it is not really a long-term strategy. You could never expect to get those mad spring gains from ETH forever, and if you pick another coin for HODL, there's a very little chance that it'll turn out to be ETH 2.0. And how long is one going to wait for the next mooning spring?

Hodl is Reddit tier
Just say hold