Should I invest in this? I'm persuaded that TenX is solving an important problem for crypto...

Should I invest in this? I'm persuaded that TenX is solving an important problem for crypto, that is: >how the fuck can we use use cryptos to buy our shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjngOjwOrew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope. Nobody wants to spend their fucking cryptos, its an investment not a currency for 90% of folks.

There are already too many payment card cryptos coming out, and I'm not convinced that any of them are going to beat out the inevitable better one that comes out in the next few years.

>Nobody wants to spend their fucking cryptos

I want. It sucks to convert cryptos to fiat each time I want to spend them.

>There are already too many payment card cryptos coming out
Teah but TenX is by far the most marketable and seems to be the most advanced so far.

How is it the most marketable?

Yes. It's in the name, you will 10x your money.

>Nobody wants to spend their fucking cryptos
this tech is the next step towards a complete opt out of the standard economy as we know it

im in for a few shekels because i agree with >I'm not convinced that any of them are going to beat out the inevitable better one that comes out in the next few years

I definitely want to catch this tech before the mass adoption, the question is, which will be THE coin...

and for that matter, why would we even care about the COIN, and not just the TECH.. the coins may be inherently worthless...

to sum it all up, i bought some of these and will hold until 0 or massive gains. Ill probably buy a bit of each coin with their goal in the same realm....

what do you guys think?

It's been on the news (Forbes), it has a nice brand and website and videos explaining how it works. Also, the ICO was a huge success. It's definitely marketable.

These things matter, aside from the technical aspects of the coin... Only marketable/user friendly coins can reach normies.

>How is it the most marketable?
it already has a working product thats passed beta. It not just speculation, their tech exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=IjngOjwOrew

Checked.

It's cool tech but they aren't even paying with the tenx token. If I can load up any other crypto, where is the demand for the tenx token? I'm not trying to sound like a FUD, I'm just genuinely curious.

that is also my question. see which is why i wont bet the farm on this one... however, with mass acceptance of a user interface, the coin will be able to be endlessly shilled... I imagine some sort of PoPP (proof of processed payment) to be introduced, so that PAY tokens are alot like frequent flyer miles... which may increase distribution of users with stake in the coin and raise its price... i like the tech. i like the devs. and i like the ability to shill if and when they can get mass adoption (by the end of q3 2017 i believe)

>however, with mass acceptance of a user interface, the coin will be able to be endlessly shilled
Yes. Once TenX gains mass acceptance, they will start to promote their own coin. Users of TenX will likely switch to using PAY simply because it's easier to handle just one token for purchases.

I got out asap because something like this is so easy to fake

Until I use a card I'm going to stay away

lots of companies are trying to solve legitimate problems, some of the quite well even. However the market doesn't need them yet, especially when crypto is so new, volatile and not even close to mass adoption.

personally sticking with enterprise solutions, fastest thing to get adopted will be anything that helps a dated / restrictive industry like finance improve efficiency / margins.

Token holders receive a share of the company revenue. The more you hold, the more you get

post source plz

They get .5%
Currently need around 1b in sales to justify current price

>However the market doesn't need them yet
Dafuq are you talking about, there are billions and billions of cash already circulating in crypto. All we need is to figure out a way to spend it in the real world.

>>how the fuck can we use use cryptos to buy our shit?

But first you have to ask if there is seriously anyone who would use crypto to buy what fiat can buy.

If you were smart enough to trade fiat for crypto why would you pay for depreciating assets (which is literally everything you buy in everyday life) unless you really thought the crypto was going to be worth less in the future ?

Take for example, trading bitcoin for TenX. TenX is going to go to Zero within a year, and bitcoin, while going to fall rapidly in the short-term, still ostensibly has some kind of future.

>ask if there is seriously anyone who would use crypto to buy what fiat can buy.
Fuck yeah, I would love to be able to swipe a card and pay in BTC.

>TenX is going to go to Zero within a year
Based on what? What the fuck are you talking about, Cryptodamus?

how is this something worth investing in? no i dont see its purpose in real life. its a basic bitch idea that is too soon to come out. when crypto starts becoming mainstream you will have your respective wallets with all your mainstream coins and you will be able to go to the dollar store to buy your blue, pink, red, dog, piggy, or whatever fucking graphic design you want for your new crypto card. not 1 coin is going to have a whole universal card everybody in the whole world will use

Can someone please explain WHY?

SHIFT payments was a debit card that came out years ago and integrates with coinbase. I use it in emergencies when my other debit card is low/empty.

I can throw some BTC into my coinbase account, and just use the debit card. It converts in real time. No stupid ICO, no retarded cash grab. No autistic tokens or marketing. No fees for anything in the US except a one-time $10 fee.

It's just a debit card that does exactly what I want it to. This is not new technology. This 10X shit is fucking retarded.

>integrates with coinbase
Tha'ts why it's shit. You have to pay all those high Coinbase fees.

Sure, but that's just an example. There are others out there. You don't have to put a scamtoken on top of it. Literally jew tier moneygrubbing.