Nation of Islam

What do you know about the Nation of Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is neither a nation, nor does it follow Islam.

kek

They speak for black Americans, but are feared and despised by white america.

Bump

They are to islam what Scientology is to christianity

I think that the Nation of Islam has more of an uncanny similarity to Mormonism in that they were both all-American breakaway sects of the religions they were based on (Islam and Christianity respectively).

It's complete nonsense. Anyone with a cursory understanding of Islam could see that they follow virtually none of Islam's doctrines despite claiming to. It's essentially the ramblings of a mentally ill black nationalist. Scientology-tier (and they actually have teamed up with scientology and actively promote dianetics)

Started by the Jesuits to foment rebellion in the US.

Absolute lunacy. Crazy shit they claim is part of Islamic belief:
-Earth is 76 trillion years old
-US govt should give blacks a few states for free as reparations so they can set up a separate all black country
-Whites are devils created by a mad black scientist named Yakub to oppress black people
-the founder was the human incarnation of Allah
-Ezekiels Wheel was actually a Ufo made of solid gold that cost 15 billion and is being reconstructed by the Japanese

And those are just the really crazy teachings. There's so many more that are less crazy but still padded room status comparatively

Why do people hate them so much?

Some of them do spout some crazy stuff, but NOI as a whole is exceptional for black Americans. It is a unique religious sect designed for a unique new world ethnic group.

A mix of autism, black nationalism and Islam.

What did Middle Eastern muslims think of them?

Do they have any canon book narrating these things? Because I'm really into reading such insane sci-fi.

That doesn't matter.

Farrakhan was good friends with ghadafi, and was given material support by the regime.

fpbp

>
>
>

The NOI does not have a specific "sacred book" as far as I know. They claim to use the Qur'an, but they disregard almost all of its teachings and instead justify their own beliefs through sermons.

kek

It was started by a white man.

They are the original wewuzkangs.

They discovered the truth about how whites were created.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

This is literally what they believe

Eh, it's okay. Probably wouldn't visit again.

It's an interesting piece of evidence on how stupid niggers are.

When I first heard of it I was excited because at the time Islam had a terrible image and I was trying to find earlier connection between Islam and USA

But when I really read about it I was disappointed because it doesn't provide much insight on the Middle East problem

>There is no God but Allah
>Muhammad is His final messenger

These are two very basic tenets of Islamic doctrine. Anyone with even a simple understanding of the faith would know that this is the case. These two points are made repeatedly and unambiguously throughout the Quran; Muhammad being fairly autistic about emphasising these points.

NOI doctrine is completely at odds with these very basic tenets of Islam. Wallace Fard Muhammad is described as an incarnation of Allah by the NOI and Elijah Muhammad as His messenger. Such claims would be considered outright apostasy (let alone heresy) by most mainstream schools of Islamic thought.

And that's without going into the weird mythology surrounding Yakub, black supremacy and dianetics; all of which would be completely alien to any adherents of Islamic orthodoxy.

>because it doesn't provide much insight on the Middle East problem
What exactly are you looking for?