All in

Just went all in on the BTC.

$20,000, my life savings.

Who with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.org/en/alert/2017-07-12-potential-split
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please don't tell me you just now bought...

lets hope this is a troll post
if not, oh boy OP you're in here for a big ride...

Why?

you damn fool

All the trends are set for a reversal. It can't go any lower than this.

would of waited a week or two to go all in

I hope you're joking. You basically went all in before a fucking crash in the making, at a time of deep uncertainties for the Btc.

Well in the long run you are set but I don't know about the short term.

I know your memeing, but it will be well over 3k by March 2018. Strengthen your hands and go with Christ.

Also there doesn't have to be a crash.
Think about it when everybody expects the crash.

crashes don't just happen, they're not secrets, everyone knows about the bubble while it's happening but a lot of people don't take profit and exit before it pops

the fact that so many traders right now know there could be a crash and that we're in a bubble is evidence that there could be a crash in the future.

don't let your greed control you and take profit at logical intervals.

unless you want to be in for a few years and hold, then you should be concerned 100% about fundamentals (but you should still probably buy during a crash)

dont worry OP these faggot day traders cant think longer than a week ahead of time

1 btc = 50k by 2020

>You basically went all in before a fucking crash in the making, at a time of deep uncertainties for the Btc.

Diversify immediately

There wont be any halvening. You think all the big players invested in BTC the miners etc are going to risk losing their money by turning BTC into ETH and having 2 worthless coins?

HA!

Watch and learn. Now is a good time to buy because by august 1st it will be 3 grand again.

Nah. That quote is fine and dandy and observing it made me a lot of money but when you know a big dip or a crash is coming it's just silly to invest right before it happens. It's not fear, it's common sense.

>Diversify meme
Tip top jej

I can't handle this, I sold at a loss.

$2.5MM for me.

u fukin wut m8. buy high, sell low? you're good at this keep playing.

You're not going to make it like this

Seven six there four nine six nine two eight seven

ok two things :
first never invest more than you can handle to lose in crypto. Investing all your life saving is a big nono. it's an incredibly volatile environment.

Second: define your goals. Are you here to make a short term investment and quick profit? or are you here for the long run for a 1-2 or more years investment? If it's the second, then dips and crashes should not scare you into quitting ( many will happens ) Eventually the market always rebound, even if it can take time.

I hope your losses were still minor. Good luck.

I'm down 100 to $19,900. Should I try again?

I sure hope so user..hope you good luck too.
But putting all your saving in Bitcoin, thats what I was not sure of

try with a lot less money at first and wait for a good entry point. Once you are comfortable put a bit more.
I might be wrong but personally I think the markets are going to take a big dive down this week end. We might reach bottom and the end of the correction this time.

This. The opportunity to sell slips by really easily. Before you know it, you've sat through the entire crash and are fucked.

?

The market is low, be greedy. You have the chance to buy coins that I bought for double a month ago. Don't go full shit coin, I wish I hadn't. Also, consult pic related.

Why the fuck are you scared after seeing a minor dip.

OP realize one thing, you are going to see your money go down. But that's not a bad thing because markets fucking do that.

Also another thing, you have not lost money until you decide to cash out and realize those losses. Do not fucking sell under what you bought in with. Crypto has crashed multiple times since its inception, and unless you bought a shitcoin, things will eventually come back to what they were.

>buy high sell low

know we're talking OP!!

Should have went all in on $SOCC.

New Score.

nice find

Boy, you better convert all of that to ETH if you know what's good for you.

Nice, just bought 100k

Would buy if it was tagged $SUCC

"You're a fag" - Werren Bufflet

fuck off.

Do you even realise what is going to happen on August 1?

bitcoin.org/en/alert/2017-07-12-potential-split

Literally they are warning people not to even use their coins around that time.

Yeah wait for August 1 so you can then start sending your life savings around while there is contention in the blockchain.

lol ffs, you're about 6 months late to the party.

Literally makes logical sense as well as having been shown to perform well while reducing your risk.

lol u r dumb

i did the same thing, but with ETH

If you're lucky, Bitcoin will split twice in less than a month and you'll have FOUR times the amount of Bitcoin as you currently do!

Just went all in again with $19,900 guys.

I'm trying to get my $100 back, then I'm out for good.

m8 you havin' a giggle are you?

I love this board

Too Late....got stuck with BITB, DGB and other shitcoins....everything is down..nothing is moving up. And yeah...ETH

Take 15 k back right now user.
You need to go in slowly and dollar cost average in. Otherwise you will need to start downloading pink wojaks right now for later use

what do you mean by this? Half my money is in BTC.

I LOVE when you idiots throw around this warren buffet quote.

You know what else he said right?
"CRYPTOCURRENCIES ARE A SCAM AND ONLY NEET FAGS FALL FOR IT"

He really did though, look it up

same op, but I literally have no money

buy ant shares soonish

You're actually retarded. Wow.

Cash out all of them. you will be screaming and soaping by August 1st

this pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

I keep my life savings in BTC from 2008

I meant to simply buy in to btc in small chunks. You won't be able to time the market so if you buy in slowly say once a week the price will flatten out.
It means your losses and gains won't be as affected by volatility, and you will be able to react more sensibly when things do change.

The beginning of a gambling addiction begins

Downward spiral

Why the fuck didn't you wait at least til August?
> Keep it in a wallet just in case and prepare for the rollercoaster

How do I make sure my coins split? Just leave them in my bitrex account?

Also won't everyone's coins spit leaving me with the same value in coins? Just more coins total?

2250 SUPPORT BROKEN ON GDAX

SELL SELL SELL

WE ARE GOING DOWN OH THE HUMANITY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What if I bought bitbean?

Aha. HA. HA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're going to get DESTROYED on August 1rst when ETH rips BTC to fucking shreds dude.

>user makes a very, very, VERY stupid trade
>people try to talk some sense into him
>throws this quote at them like it justifies throwing your money away.

Finally bitcoin is falling back to 1500

9/11 - comedy gold, would read again

That wasn't a very smart move but thank you for helping to keep prices up.

people always post this clowns stuff when hodling retarded """""""""""investments"""""""""""" down to 0

If you think buffett isn't a complete wall street shark pshycopath who tells retards one thing and does another you are being clowned

You must be retarded. Buffett has some nice tips but you'd UNDERSTAND them the right way (not like OP).

He's not wrong. People just fucking misunderstand him and change his advice to suit their idiocy. The guy makes some damn good points for serious holders in fundamentally strong corporations for people who intent to hold for 40-50 years.