ETHUSD RSI has broken through a long term resistance trendline and has backtested on a 4 hour close

ETHUSD RSI has broken through a long term resistance trendline and has backtested on a 4 hour close.

All aboard faggots.

this chart's fine, but it could use more lines.

Nigga wut?

Yeah, no.

Do I buy it or sell it?

no thanks. enjoy those bags OP

oh shit

Can someone explain what the fuck that even means?

I've seen this episode.

Hahaha nigga what? I've been here since june...just buy low and sell high retard.

>ETHUSD RSI has broken through a long term resistance trendline and has backtested on a 4 hour close.
>All aboard faggots.

what are your meme lines saying now OP?

ETH price is literally doing the exact opposite of what you predicted

Wew lad enjoy that elevator down

I was saying this earlier. People don't realize that the fact ETH isn't $150 today but has actually maintained itself above $180 is huge. This is very good.

that's ETHBTC retard

i don't really care if you fags believe me. just thought i'd bring some genuine TA into this shit hole.

>that's ETHBTC retard

ETHUSD looks even worse you literal fucking retard, doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you predicted

>just thought i'd bring some genuine TA into this shit hole.

go to traderview if you want to see what real TA looks like, btw everyone there is predicting ETH is going to keep going DOWN

fags on biz have never seen a bear market before and think every rally is a genuine reversal.

>nu/biz/

Fuck off back to there then.

Nope, there's literally no chance I made the right call to buy at $200.

>RSI
If you use traditional technical analysis tools in crypto unironically, you are a fucking retard

Most noobs don't make it through the first real bear market

Probably 80% drawdown

>has backtested on a 4 hour close.

10/10 loool how are people falling for this

thx op i just closed my short at a loss an put in a long

2da moon, rite?

I lol'd

nice just bought 1000,00

>when you understand that chart

Not really gonna say either way but just know there's someone out there who sees you.

cashed out on june 11th. how mad are you right now?

what did he mean by this?

I literally just laughed for a good few minutes.
What the fuck OP?
I hope this is a joke, your charting, your mentality, etc.
You're really weaponizing that autism mate.

That chart screams desperation. So many trendlines. The SMA repping the long range but RSI not configured in a way that he can match his long term speculation with that indicator. The parabolic SAR looking for what exactly I don't know. He's searching for how to search in this madness of information.

People like him will find it or find what he wants to see. I hope he finds the latter because that life is nerve wracking and noone fucking understands.

You are tired of being an employee. You need this decision to represent your intelligence, your diligence, your what have you.

Consider that 14 bars is 56 hours of trading which isn't an accurate timeline to project the current epoch.

Good luck and don't rely on technicals to be your only guiding light.

name

where do you guys come from? honestly. the fact that you can't recognize that the OP is making a joke is astounding

You got all of that from a bunch of lines?

All I got is that OP is a hedgehog firm manager.