Help me buy a new pc with bitcoin donation

hello, so i hope you can understand why i'm seeking your help here, i know it seems like begging and it hurts sometime to ask other's help when you can't find other solution.
I'm a tunisian engineering student and to help fund my college fees i do freelance/part-time job using solidworks and autocad but my pc is outdated and i would often finded to be to hard to run most of the programs i use for my studies or work on my old pc
if you can help me donate some bitcoin to this adress 32EsD1qzjSBSiFPLbG54f1UVKqbQYmqZhm
any amount can help, if you can't donate i would happily accept yours wishes of good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enjoy your week-long ban.

why? is there something wrong?

>Note: Veeky Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in. Anything that looks remotely like advertising or soliciting will be removed. Begging/asking (including tipping) for cyptocurrencies or asking for money/capital is also strictly forbidden. Want to advertise? Buy a banner Veeky Forums targeted banner ad: Veeky Forums.org/advertise?selfserve

sent ;)

Fuck that faggot OP and his pc. Help me and my pupper.
LTC:
LZsPco4TaG8UUhdzZtjEF7b4eX439cqqY3
BTC:
16PSBnEHgcayDax2DkDJaur16VevCYRzQi
ETH:
0x9695b636984611b77CF4Eb76ceA77828f0c16c78

Fuck you both.

Help me with my drug addiction

thank you very much, how much did you sent? i cheked my account your donation is was not delivred yet but i sure it will be in some time. thank you again.

hope your puppy gets better
good luck with your addiction it my be hard now but once you overcome your drug problems it would feel better, hang in there buddy good luck

Thanks man. He's pretty sick and vet bills are expensive as fuck. Willing to go into debt to keep him alive though. No second thoughts.

i have a dog too, i undrestand your feelings, hope he gets better soon

Bump

sent ;)

thank you

BUMP

How much would you like? I have like 2500btc that's been sitting in a wallet for like 5 years

0.27 btc is what i need

Need 1btc for vet bills. 20 more for debt.

BUMP

Sent you half of that

How the fuck are you in 20btc of debt you dumb cuck?

sent ;)

School you fag. Lol.

Thank you

sent .1btc

thank you

Blacklisted

bummer

thank you all i reached the pc price