1 BTC in 30 Days

I (almost) did it.

On June 12 of this year I started investing with 0.00716961 BTC and today I just broke through the 1 BTC mark. In the past 31 days I increased my investment by over 10000%. It's been a wild ride full of stress, anxiety, and excitement and I can hardly believe I've made it this far.

Good job

Now turn that into 100 BTC you poorfag

how'd you do it? also proof

Congrats! I'm trying to do something similar. How much USD did you start with?

I know it would be impossible to keep up, but if I was able too keep up the rate I'm going for the next 30 days, I would have 100 btc.

Certainly

I started with $22.40 USD. About 90% of my earnings have been through arbitrage. In particular. the opportunities that arose because of the CHC pump has made up about 66% of my profits.

nice. i'm trying to do something similar. from a pretty similar starting amount too. gimme some tips pls

living the dream

If you could distill your approach I'd appreciate it, I've lost a lot of money.

get lucky and buy a coin before it moons it seems

Hmm if you're talking about standard "buy low, sell high" investing, I don't really have much information for you, but if you're thinking about arbitrage trading, I might be able to give you a pointer or two.

I think the 2 major pieces of advice I can give you, are "if it's too good to be true, it probably is" and "you can never be too cautious". In such a high risk market, excessive risk taking is the last thing you want to be doing. Aside from that, it will require a lot of time investment (some days I spent up to 12 hours across several exchanges looking for arbitrage opportunities) but there are some gold mines just waiting to be found.

Spend lots of time browsing across several markets looking for situations where you can buy at one exchange and immediately sell at another for a profit, or a situation where you can use Currency A to buy Currency B, exchange that for Currency C, and exchange that back for Currency A again, but with a profit.

>I started with $22.40 USD

pretty much like me. look at me now.
any advice? nevermind, i will hold this two coins till the end of time, it seems.
but it is good to see a non-whale guy who made profit, keep it up and be careful not losing it, by spending a completely strange guy from the internet a coffee, or so:
1CUJsR2ZVkHf5aRkhn1sPaspk6qqKuZVCh

fucking begger

Good job OP.
Now you can be targeted by all the beggars on this board they want your BTC.

How do you move the coins around quickly enough? I've wanted to capitalize on some opportunities but the coin transfers always take too long and the window closes

So you made $3000 USD (max) over a month. You could have probably made more working at McDonalds

The attached sharpie in pooper to the sysadmin of the target exchange is the secret handshake that gets your Transfer confirmed immediately.

They keep a network folder filled with the arseholes of these arbitrage twats, and laugh at them, but it is the price you have to pay.

Surprisingly not actually. I've almost never gone to bed with any significant number of coins that wasn't BTC, LTC, or Doge.

Unfortunately, at your capital, you would only be able to do same market arbitrage. I would recommend NovaExchange as they have 6 primary currencies, and usually there's a few opportunities to cycle through a few of them and make a profit at the end.

Generally before finalizing anything, I usually check its block explorer to estimate the travel time (if it doesn't have an explorer, then I exercise caution) and then make my decision then. You can also check to see if any large number of coins are in transit this way (Nova in particular does batch withdrawals every 15 minutes so you can usually spot anything coming out of there). And sometimes you don't need to be quick. If an opportunity's been hanging there for a while, than chances are nobody has noticed it yet. All this, of course, doesn't mean I haven't had by buy offer sniped mid transit though

Fr and most places where the coin is higher on a different exchange that same exchange is in Korea or some shit and u can't make an account

I'm really interested if you want to add me on discord I would like to get a few tips sometime

good job user. i was literally going to go all in on ans when it was 1 dollar but i was afraid of liquidating my LTC to BTC to buy it so i waited for my bank to clear my payment. long story short i bought in when it was 10 dollars lol

i started with 700, now i'm at 500.
i have to take more risks if i want to make more money

mccuckalds doesn't teach you how to +%1000 your investments tho, retard

Two of my biggest gains have been from local markets that were completely overlooked by the general public.

The first, was the Pig/XP exchange on NovaExchange, that was selling at 60% market value with over 4 times my capital in volume. I managed to reduce the buy price of XP on that exchange and CoinExchange.io by 40% by the time I made it through all of it (I think you can still see the mark on the graph if you go that day). The second was 2 days ago when CHC went over 0.0005 BTC. The LTC/CHC market over at Nova had yet to be listed in any of the directories and some guy was selling 450 LTC worth of CHC at 0.02067 LTC. Doing some quick math, the arbitrage opportunity was 25 cents for every dollar invested. I spent all night cycling my entire portfolio between Cryptopia and Nova, but eventually had to stop due to the withdrawal limit at Cryptopia. It was only the next morning that it hit me I should have let you guys know (Looking back at the trade history, the opportunity only ended 6 hours after I went to bet).

Why would anyone take the time to lean that when you could be getting paid to spit in people's food?

>t. wageslave

If anything, I would suggest taking less risks. I like to think of pumped up coins as giant shit storms. You can dart in and out to make a quick buck or two, but if you stay in it too long, you get covered in shit and everything you own turns to shit.

A good example was CHC today. As it was shooting up in price, it was unintentionally pushing down the buy price of LTC. In fact, at one point in time it was down to 0.0150 BTC when Poloniex was still up at 0.0190 BTC. So the ideal strategy was to buy CHC using BTC, immediately sell it for LTC (the CHC/LTC market was the driving force in pushing the LTC buy price down), and then transfer it over to Poloniex and immediately sell it for 27% profit. Far more safer than just jumping into CHC for an extended period of time and hoping it doesn't fall.

>giving away your methods
Enjoy your 1 bitcoin, at this rate you won't see 2.

I did a run from 2.70 to 12 dollars in 9 days.
Just day trade going all in and do not get greedy.
Now that I bough 180 dollar I'm scared and I got like 10% in 2 weeks.

Hey I love a challenge. If I win at life too quickly, then I'll probably kill myself out of boredom. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

k

Dont get bigheaded 1 btc man but what u did was great congrats

But now everything you have done is in BTC. If it crashes all your work is gone

People like you are the real heroes of Veeky Forums

We need more people like you. Thank you sir

What kind of math are you doing to figure this out? I'm trying to puzzle this out but either my examples are trash or my math is off.

Which is why I started with only $22.50. If it does crash, all I've lost is that, and a bunch of free time (and I have more than enough free time at this moment in my life)

Start with a benchmark value (I use 0.002 BTC for some reason). If you're buying something, divide by the sell price. If you're selling, multiply by the buy price.

Eg. over at Nova the sell price on BTC/XP is 1 sat so 0.002/0.00000001 = 200000. Compare with alternatives such as BTC to Doge to XP (0.002/0.00000075/0.00132594 = 2011151). You can see that buying XP via Doge is more efficient than via straight from BTC. Do this for all the other XP pairs and try and find the most efficient one. Always keep in mind the wise words "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is" (usually means you messed up on the math). Once you found the most efficient route to buy XP, you need to find the most efficient route to sell XP. Suppose the Doge route was the most efficient, then we could check a sell route via LTC (2011151*0.00000004*.018800001 = 0.00151239 BTC). As you can see, going from BTC to DOGE to XP to LTC to BTC would result in a ~25% loss, so not something you would want to do. But search hard enough and you will eventually find something that results in a gain. Somedays I'm successful in finding these opportunities, some days I'm not.

Just want to say thank you OP for sharing. Veeky Forums these days needs people like you.

>the heroes of Veeky Forums are people that break the competitive atmosphere that business provides and destroys money making methods by spelling it out to actual fucking retards
people actually believe this?

There are always more retards, user.

Always.