no you dick, you asked

and its obviously bit bean

DGB

DGB OVERVALUED BS HAHAHA KYS

BitShares probably

kingncoin

Maidsafe

XRL

Only 1300 people managed to get into the ICO as it hit cap before open crowdsale. The recent bear market has caused people to start offloading some on etherdelta below ICO price before it was due to be listed on exchanges in August.
I picked up another 20k+ there for an absolute steal. Im going to try and free up some more funds to get even more. It's being sold for about $0.10/ea which is about 50% discount on the ICO. This alt bear market is creating some good buy opportunities.

Unrelated, the disappointing thing about this market is DICE hasn't changed in value at all. It's held it's $4.5 per token pretty much the entire time so can't get any bargains there.

Decred obv. $1000 soon

XRP - none of your nigger coins have 200 full time employees who were from the fin tech/banking industry. None of your nigger coins will be mass adopted by banks. None of your nigger coins will eventually affect every humans life behind the scenes.

DESU I've been meaning to join team bean for a while

Interesting. Gonna have to research this one but the font on their website is horrible.

I'm already balls deep in Decred.

The thing about ripple is if it works, there's no reason for it to be a "coin". They will just do it on a private blockchain and save a bunch of $$$.

ANS / NEO, my niggers. If you don't get at least 500 by Christmas, you'll be sorry.

Tradecoin

decred, only 5 mil in circulation boys

SNT

litecoin

What the hell is NEO and why haven't I heard of it until now?

ARK

Top 5 Coin, not even in the top 50. Don't miss the train brothers. Secure your 1k ticket from a whale before it's too late.

"1st" -so far all testing has gone well.

Once it is fully implemented the gaming nerds will go nuts with this concept.

It's a coin that has a specific purpose and a limit to the amount produced.

XBY

What. DICE dropped to 2.45 a couple days ago

I hopped on that like a diabetic on some Diet Coke

I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

I have 2k to invest, I have a family to support, and school to pay for.

I just want a moon trip that will set me and my loved ones up for life.

Just be patient man, decent gains will come, but if you try to get rich quick you are likely to get burnt.

BNB

5k SAT

I can afford to wait a few years, I just have to find the right coin in a sea of coins.

For what it's worth I'm in BTC, LTC, and DCR. Will buy ETH if it ever gets bargain cheap. Don't go all in on one.

Growthcoin and Litedoge

desu

Lowest I've seen it is 0.018 ETH
Where are you buying it?

this

Bitcoin. The rest is overvalued.

Coinonat (CXT) Undervalued, made 1000% tonight, still 400 marketcap, can totally to pull a CHC like