Is $ANS/$NEO going to do something

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ans/@azure.dizon5/july-15-2017-conference-ans-neo
youtube.com/watch?v=rERvjIrkrRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i got out at the top. might be a stratis pt. 2

ANS = DGB

Of course. This is a huge month for ANS / NEO. Ignore the ignorant FUD muffins. They like to lie about how they used this coin for short term gains, but don't understand what makes it such groundbreaking technology. It is nothing like any other coin currently out there.

What we have is an interesting dev conference tomorrow followed by the unveiling of a fantastic new brand later this month. You will most likely see NEO's new floor around 20 USD for that alone

DELET

>literally a complete copy of another coin
>"like nothing out there"

Here is an example of an ignorant FUDer who knows nothing :)

source on conference tomorrow ? fuck

again, source?

or are you just selling rn

user. Im a tard and cant find the time of tomorrow's conference, when exactly is it gonna be?

1 ans= 1 btc buy now or you will die poor

Roll ans

Took me like 10 seconds of googling. Try it yourself next time

steemit.com/ans/@azure.dizon5/july-15-2017-conference-ans-neo

What in the fuck is this ANC shit I see about how ANS in a wallet or on Binance is going to generate ANC? What is ANC, Anoncoin? Why can I not find it on bittrex?

Fuck off, Schlomo.

Antshares partnership with Bancor is all you need to know when guessing the direction of this kikecoin.

some nice music while we wait

youtube.com/watch?v=rERvjIrkrRc

ANC is the 'gas' of the ANS network

It isn't being traded yet except on Chinese exchanges. It is a dividend paid out to ANS holders.

Value is around $2.50 last I checked.

neocoins.net

>neocoins.net

what am I reading here? Owning ANS in a wallet generates itself or the so-called "gas"/ANC that is used as a transaction or network fee?

It's being traded on 19800.com, binance shill.