>'What should have been' thread

Other urls found in this thread:

alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/io-mihailŭ-Împĕratul-românilor-a-michael-the-brave-romania-wank.361280/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's another "buttmad Balkanlar is angry that they didn't get to genocide the Muslims because they're idiots who suck shit at war" episode

Prove me wrong
>Pro-tip: you can't

>As if I would set foot in that wretched place

>no Kurdistan

>macedonia and greece get more albanians
>serbia gets more bosnians
why are nationalists so stupid?

Stay mad Greekbois.

>Implying the Muslims wouldn't be physically removed

they already tried that and got btfo

Cry more.

They got btfo because we had old Slick Willy in office and he needed a conflict to distract the American people from his infidelity and perjury. If you think the American people would put up for another Yugoslav War, especially under Trump, you're wrong.

>Tfw you trigger someone with an imaginary map

>Italy doesn't control all of Istria

Trash tier. Next.

>italy still unified
other then that good map

Generally Americans like to intervene especially if it looks like there's gonna be a genocide.

>Sarmatia

lol wtf

First off, Romania has nothing in common with Serbia, Bosnia, Albania, Constantinople. Second, Romania never held any other territories than the ones it has today so...?

the tri party powers should have won the first world war...the more you think about it the more sense it makes. we are living in the bad ending

That was
It was just called Bulgaria

It's literally impossible to name a worse Empire

>British Empire
>French Empire
>Spanish Empire
>Italian Empire

What's the difference?

>romania
>not bulgaria

Prove the map wrong.

>Bulgarian autism

>Alaska part of Canada
>Northeast
Come and take it leaf. Canada will be nuked into a parking lot before you take an inch

Whatever you say, Ajmet.

> honduras
> el salvadore
> belize
> nicaragua
> guatemala

I know where this come from.
alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/io-mihailŭ-Împĕratul-românilor-a-michael-the-brave-romania-wank.361280/
It's basically an alternative timeline where Michael the Brave gets a dream from God and starts nationalism in Romania and Europe two centuries ahead of schedule.

>Macedonia
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE