How russian think about stalin ?

How about russian think of stalin ? Does he was a great leader or stupid dictator ? I am so curious about how russian think of stalin .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXBrDqn-01g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Divided some love him others hate him.

Stalin is still identified strongly with victory in World War II. The memory of the defeat of Nazi Germany remains very strong in all four countries polled [Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Russia], especially among older citizens. Stalin is still admired as a wartime leader—even as the same people reject his acts of repression.[

Uh no.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXBrDqn-01g

Some think that he was the great leader who industrialized USSR and defeated Nazi Germany. Other people point out that same results could be been achieved without wide scale repressions.

It was against the law to not suck his dick at all times. That should tell you how they felt about him.

Of course the Church would dislike a commie.

Are you russian ?

Why??

I heard many of russian like him

I asume they dread that genocidal tyrant.

Anyone who is not a part of the bear realizes how terrible he was

>It was against the law to not suck his dick at all times.
Stalin neither created nor encouraged his cult, he just didn't do anything to stop it.

No
This

Communists hate religion

> russian communists
> hate religion

Communists don't hate religion, they just think that it hinders the progress of the revolution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union

In order for communism to begin, religion had to have been eradicated.

> in_the_Soviet_Union
Modern Russia is not the Soviet Union. The church is more angry about the past than communists who is more like let's forget we are cool now.

have you never studied history in your life?

Are you stupid, Stalin was around in the 50s not the fucking 2000's. Go back and read what that was a reply to.

According to the Montenegrin, Karl Marx is in hell.

Stalis was one who let the church be instead of destroying it into the ground.

Somewhat similar to how Americans view Andrew Jackson. Pro or indifferent if you're not part of the groups he murdered and repressed. Seen more as a caricature to a layperson.