ULTIMATE RED PILL

I think "bitcoin unlimited" is better than segwit. Yes or not?
Becouse it more undestandable.
Segwit it fail try to prevent BITCOIN CLASSIC existince.
Segwit posible to do with litecoin, becouse litecoin have almost empty blocks, and in fact have zero segwit style transactions.
But segwit imposible with BITCOIN, becouse segwit style transactions will be detected like double spend by BITCOIN CLASSIC miners very fast (1 or 2 blocks) and new blockchain will be regected.
-----------
I think will be all 3 sort of BITCOIN
BITCOIN-CLASSIC
BITCOIN-SEGWIT
BITCOIN-UNLIMITED
And it will start new wave of speculations.
-----------
Exchangers Position:
poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.03.17-Hard-Fork/
-------------
Current statistic:
blockchain.info/charts/bitcoin-unlimited-share
blockchain.info/charts/bip-9-segwit

Miners have low acceptance for bitcoin classic, what about exchangers?
Current support of exchangers and prices will completely change the distribution of miners.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactions.html
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree with you, sysbro. Most here won't because they've been sold on the hate campaign alone.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

There has been consensus, there will be no fork, BTC with segwit will moon straight after the 1st of august.

Exchangers will make decision
---
Exchangers Position:

Bump

Bump

Bump

bump

Current issues with both sides:-

Core:- egotistical control freaks, trying to change the rules of the game with segwit. There are definite benefits to segwit but needs to be explored more first. Some of their concerns about centralization are valid (see courtois)
Big blocks:- I'm very skeptical of Craig wright (also egotistical). I am not sure if I fully trust koblitz curves (Backdoor?). Otherwise no issues.

Nobody cares about what you have to say. Stop trying so hard. Saged.

bigger blocks require nodes to upgrade their hardware
nodes aren't getting anything for their service to the network and are promoting decentralization
when that service becomes more expensive the network becomes less decentralized

>bigger blocks require nodes to upgrade their hardware
Segwit also require

I don't think anything is going to happen august 1st and the segwit2x crew is going to lose support over the next few months
transaction fees are cheap again because the network isn't being spammed
the idea behind the segwit upgrade is to bring in a second layer and make smart contracts and payment channels possible. A couple different companies already designing code to do this, but the protocol still allows anyone to design code for the users to use. It isn't like rootstock or blockstream would control 100% of the transactions moving through segwit/LN

I don't think we will fork in the upcoming months, but I'm preparing just in case they do

sure segwit is more memory too, but it's limited to 1.8mb or whatever and opens up an entire network of 2nd layer transactions

when you look at segwit2x or unlimited the requirements to upgrade node software increase greatly every time they decide to up the blocksize, if bitcoin catches on like we all hope the node requirements would be immense with segwit2x and unlimited vs just segwit alone

You know you're full of shit when you have to bump your own thread.

I'm good with it staying the same and seeing companies like rootstock and blockstream jump to vertcoin and litecoin, because those 2 coins already have the software necessary to support their code
I'm ok with bitcoin switching to segwit
I'm not ok with segwit2x or unlimited because it's not supported by our best developers, it has problems on the testnet, and it seems to back by a group a people that didn't get us to where we are today. The miners and ver didn't contribute to the current code, and craig wright has been proven to be a fraud.

>2nd layer transactions
anywey all this staff need to be tested by years before.

it's been tested for over a year on testnet and several months now on live blockchains such as vertcoin and later litecoin

>LTC FUD
>SYS SHILL
>SELF BUMPS
>BTC DRAMA

Wow, this is a new level of cancer.

I thought BU was better too - guaranteed scaling.

However, looking at the behaviour of those who support it - jihan, ver, craight wright - I'm convinced that I'm wrong. There MUST be a reason such total dickbags support BU over segwit.

I find myself trying to be contrarian often, but in this case it involves my money so fuck that. I don't trust "fork your mother if you want fork" jihan, fake as fuck ver (the fuck is with his videos of him crying about war? those are so fucking fake holy shit), and scammer wright.

Wright is honestly the worst, he looks like such a faggot larper. One video of him 'hinting' he was satoshi years ago stirred memories of me in elementary school when I had chuunibyou. That fag is a scamming larper.

>over a year on testnet
not enougth
BITCOIN CLASSIC will exist forever

what's not tested is segwit2x and they're trying to hardfork in 3 months! and they had an error which is you need the first block over 1mb to force the fork, so their plan is to spam the network and get over 1mb in the mempool for the block they plan to fork on
unlimited nodes crashed multiple times
the incompetence and ignorance of their developers is staggering

yeah I'm ok with that, and I think that's what will happen in the next 3 months

exchangers will not install this, to high risk

bump

they did test it.

and they fucked up. and they're pushing through ANYWAY. they are literally going to break bitcoin with segwit 2x lol.

nigga wtf are you talking about LOL. exchanges have no power. it's all mining pools that decide.

bump

yeah lol which I think is why nothing is going to happen, but I pulled my lending coins out and off the exchange and diversified a little just in case
I think if any core developers or companies like rootstock blockstream jumped to a segwit coin things would get interesting but it's all what ifs and unlikely

and not update bitcoin client from this moment
the exchengers must say

bump

Fuck off nobody cares, saged.

bump

So I should sell my BTC and wait what happends at the first of August?

for you have easy adoptation:
BITCOIN Q AND A - LAST AND NEW Q`S:

1. SCALING "DRAMMA".

YOU WILL GET BITCOIN CLASSIC (REPLACE GOLD) AND BITCOIN MODERN (REPLACE DOLLAR).
DOUBLE MONEY FOR BITCOIN HOLDERS.

2. THIS bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactions.html DATA SHOW LOWERING.

EXCHANGERS MAKE BIG (IN BYTES) TRANSACTIONS FOR PAY LESS FEE, EXCHANGERS PAY MANY PEOPLE IN ONE TRANSACTION.
WITH FIXED MAX BLOCK SIZE IT GIVES LESS TRANSACTIONS, BUT IS SERVES MORE PEOPLE.

3. WHY SO HI PRICE?

READ THIS: pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

This fool samefagbumping his own shit 20x.

Try harder shill

ok

You're pretty cool.

bump

You can have both segwit and BU on the same chain.

But software for this never released

TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND
AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL
WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM
WITH BITCOIN ONLY PROBLEM IS BITCOIN LOW PRICE AND LOW BITCOIN AMOUNT

this is true

Minister you Satoshi

BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

bump

learn proper english at least you fucking moron

bump

bump
respect op booyaka

so bump!

bump

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

bump

restecp

bump