I work in the crypto industry...

I work in the crypto industry. The company I work for is a consulting company to get companies to use our coin when it debuts very soon.

I won't reveal the name of my company but you may ask me any question that wouldn't reveal any personal information.

What's the specific address of your company's headquarters? Like down to the suite number and everything if u can be specific

123 Maple St.

are you hinting its limewire coin?

This is a random pic I pulled off my phone.

How many times does your dad kiss me a day?

Tell us what the fucking coin is.

Are we counting sensual kisses?

That's all the kissing we typically do.

Fuck no.

But I can tell you we are based in Asia.

Will this be profitable ?

oh, its ans

I think so. We have big players and lots of PhDs and 2 big universities researching tech.

Kek'd after coming here from the other limewire thread

What do you feel when you are manipulating the value of the coin? For how long are you going to do this?

Yes, manipulation happens. I don't know how I feel about but we launch on Bittrex first so when we do I'll let you know how I feel.

In our case, manipulation only stops after enough liquidity has hit the market.

I can gurantee you 95% of alt coins do this.

When are you guys gonna stop manipulating your fucking coin and she'll finally get past the 20k sat?

why would a company use your coin over another?

How many units of said coin do you hold right now? Were you paid in coins? Was it a bonus? D you buy them yourself?

When you dress up my cock with Barbie doll clothes.

Because of the tech. (ex-members of ur most hated top 5 coin) and the underlying support we will provide to non tech savvy businesses.

0 cause I joined in late.

Well, that sucks.

How long will you keep holding your coin in 4k sat?
Why to join the crowdsale using your coin do I need luck?
What is the advantage of buying your currency if you first give preference to a whitelist and then ethereum and only then can you buy it using your currency?

My first month salary was it btc which was cool.

Crowdsale was last year, not in eth, but usd/yen/btc

I did not know that the first crowdsale of CFI was last year.

brother!!!!

>I did not know that the first crowdsale of CFI was last year.