Official weekend ETH dip thread

The amplitude of the momentum clearly decreases, why didn't you go short yet as I did?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xb62ef4c58f3997424b0cceab28811633201706bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm the user who was called a fudder. I'm short again. Waiting for 140 floor.

>But muh moon. We're going to teh muun.

Why would you make this thread when you can quietly secure your position and make off like a bandit?

Shorting this close to Aug is suicide.

Welcome to the cool kids club. How much did you short this time?

I'll just leave here Tezos' account for myself.
etherscan.io/address/0xb62ef4c58f3997424b0cceab28811633201706bc

700 ETH

Wrong. You assume that during 08/01 people will move their holdings to ETH (and possibly LTC). The truth is that $400's bump occurred thank to normies FOMOing hard. They won't put their BTC into another coin but just cash out or hold in USD on the normiebase.

v nice

You are retarded, the more people short the better his short position get, same for long position.

Oh, how nice it is to look at such a healthy order book with a parabolic selling trend forming and no artificial selling walls.

Volume on ETH pairs is basically dead now. It's starting.

Same feg. We're dropping.

LET'S GO. Finally the volume rocketed. See ya ladies and boiz at 0.075.

is this good?

No

For guys who shorted obviously, since we are gaining an impetus on the downward trend.

IT IS 9 AM IN US YOU STILL HAVE A TIME TO GET IN AND SHORT MY DUDES.

man fuck I'm too scared to short but at least my money is ready to buy dips this time and not bagholding

like this thread is one of the reasons I'm not shorting, no offense

like is it seriously just going to drop EVERY weekend? how many times in a row is this?

at what point is it complacency for the shorters? You KNOW that the market makers are going to fuck you eventually.

Oh, c'mon don't be a pussy. 300 free bucks in half an hour, does it really scare you that much?

Ooops forgot a screenshot.

>like is it seriously just going to drop EVERY weekend? how many times in a row is this?

I don't care about the weekend at all. What I care about is:
1) Converging Bollinger bands
2) Overall downward trend
3) Opening of the US market where I trade, so the volume will increase and amplify my gains.

what are your BB settings? they look pretty wide to me still

Shhhh, quiet user. Don't let these guys know that having a real trading plan is what makes money.

I started my first short at .136 and closed it at .094 and then reopened another short at .11

You'll need to find that yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eventually your converging bollinger bands will cause a breakout upwards instead of downwards and then you'll be fucked.

you are asking a retard who uses polo charts

And who made over 5BTC altogether during this bearish ride.

What's the best platform for margin trading? I've read stories of Polo selectively scamming people.

All this shorting is going to cause eth to moon you retards

Moon, yeah. It even can't make it through a 61.8% 24H Fibonacci resistance with such a volume. It'll bounce off down even faster in 30min.

ETH will go to the fucking ground when those longs pop.

>OH MY FUCKING MOON

kek'd

Where to find such chart for BTCUSD? Is there a long squeeze coming in that market as well?

There are really that many ethiest?

you're retarded

We don't know how many, but we know how much ETH is ready to pop at some point.

Teach me senpai

Ok, why not.

1) Research 2-5 coins thoroughly for fundamentals and basing on that categorize them as short/mid/long terms.
2) Now research their past behavior: how does volume correlate with up/downward trends and all this shit according to the categories.
3) Establish some risk management rules and stick to them no matter what. Risk management is law.
4) ALWAYS set up stop-limit orders accordingly
5) Keep in mind all rules of thumb of trading like don't buy on top/sell on low.

Later on, once you'll get some experience, you'll find yourself some meaningful TA-likish tricks that will match your trading style.

bought at 216 how fucked am i

hold me Veeky Forums

I bought at 238. Nothing to do but wait