Net neutrality and Bitcoin

Is this not a big thing for bitcoin ?

Hopefully. Hopefully an even bigger thing for companies like Nexus working on decentralized internet concepts. Sure they'll most likely get the (((banhammer))) from govt and comms companies but we can hope.

Why the fuck would you invest in the bitcoin when you could make even more by investing in the Cable companies.

only a fucking asshole would lie in bed with the cable companies

>muh moralfagging
go back to whatever reddit board you crawled from.

Money is all I care about. This is biz. Not a fucking church.

Cable companies are assholes, if you own shares, you are an asshole too. Plain and simple. Go fuck yourself.

apparently it's a synagogue

Please, you hang yourself. We're here to make money not protest about right and wrong. :)

nope, I'm gonna keep buying shares of whatever I want so long as I think I can profit, and you'll just keep being poor and blaming "duh wun puhcent" for all your failures in life.

fucking faggot.

Back to biz. What do you think is better to invest in? Comcast? At&t? other?

>missing the point entirely

what a spergy simpleton

too bad you couldn't have bought stock in zyklon-b in the 40's

Only a fucking delusional faggot would turn down that opportunity.

You faggots don't get it. You want to pick sides of a moral argument, then don't expect to get rich and shill coins like BitBean on Veeky Forums all day.

Go buy some more Ark

I said only assholes would invest in cable companies. Obviously you people are assholes, so how am I wrong?

You mean IG. Last time I check IG was state run.

P.S, It's Bayer. You can buy them.

Oh no, I'm an asshole now....with more money.

Yeah shut the fuck up faggot.

>DUH WUN PUHCENT!
>MILLYUNAIRES AND BILLYUNAIRES!!!!
>MUH RIGHTEOUS UNDERDOG!
>MUH EBIL BIG ORGANIZATIONS
>MUH DABID AND GOLIAFFFFFF

Cartoonish black-and-white worldviews are not only retarded, but keep you from being successful. Stop having crab-in-a-bucket mentality.

It's probably about all you have going for you too. Probably some pin-dicked Trump voter hoping he can make enough money to make a woman look at him.

No, no let them be poor. Then when the fleecing is over, they will be easier to assimilate into your business.

It's not like they actually produce any real value now. They're the one's susceptible to fear and control the most—the one's who assume a moral narrative as if they can A). Afford to or B). Know what the fuck they are even talking about.

>Pin-dicked Trump voter

Oh boy, last time I heard that one, I fell right off my dinosaur. What do you do again? Veeky Forums doesn't count.

>Trump voter
Found the Bernie supporter who found himself on Veeky Forums.

Someone please, let's stop with the troll.

Hey, if you want to be part-owner of the most hated companies in America, you become part-owner of the hatred directed at them.

There you go again, spouting off platitudes and generalizations.

Seriously, open your mind a bit. Stop being so dogmatic. That's why liberals are always so poor. Because they base their whole lives on some idea of morality that, half the time, is not even correct. Seriously, have you even stopped to think why you have such an irrational rage for anyone who trades shares from the ebil corporations? Because Bernie Sanders told you to? Think for yourself. Fuck

Hated
But rich.

who the fuck are you? Scrooge McDuck?

Who are you? Mother Teresa?

Oh boy. Did you know that you need to be at least 18 to post here?

It cuts both ways. The only difference is that some people actually do something about it.

When I want something, I go get it. Learn some resilience user

god fucking damn what liberal oligarch is dumping all this money into the net neutrality spiel? its EVERYWHERE.

also

>Demand progress will contact you about future campaigns
>demand progress

>WE CARE SOOOOOO MUCH ABOUT FREE SPEECH, WE PROMISE

>future campaigns
Like what, funded and organized antifa riots?

Holy projection

some of you deserve to lose net neutrality

the free and open internet is too good for you

go ahead and side with Comcast, they've always done the best for consumers, right?

They censor it one way or the other. One way we can't make money from it, while the other.
We can.

they're probably not gonna make that much user

after all, they are stocks and not cryptocurrencies

>YOUR THE USEFUL IDIOT NOT ME, I'M JUST DOING WHAT EVERY CORPORATION AND YOUTUBE ETARD TELLS ME TO DO, YOUR THINKING ABOUT THE ISSUE YOU STUPID IDIOT DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO?

You're just mad Hillary didn't win you cuck. And now you want people to suffer by censoring the internet because you're butthurt You're so immature lol faggot.

Net neutrality is a meme. Corporations know better, that's a fact. Only retarded poorfags will care about their internet being "censored". In fact, we'd live in a better place if total censorship was introduced. It's not so bad as it seems.

Who do we invest in?

dumbfags don't know what net neutrality is

>Corporations know better, that's a fact

wrong goy. the correct argument against net neutrality is that the market regulates corps better than govt can. equal speed =/= fast speed

You're the one the brought fucking politics in the conversation.
Right here >"Probably some pin-dicked Trump voter"

ISPs have monopolies, or near-monopolies

muh market isn't going to help

Thank you for your input Moshe.

You're easily the most retarded person in this thread right now. I give you credit for continuing to get your head beat in, shoes some fortitude. But I'm sure that's just via the internet and not irl.

Did you know Bernie bought an expensive beach house with the money you Bernouts donated?

First off, I didn't donate shit to Bernie.

Secondly, you are a moron if you think the free market will take care of the NN issue. The free market has not kept Comcast and AT&T from screwing consumers for decades - but now all of the sudden it will? Fucking naive.

Why don't you go back on the Veeky Forums home page and look at the goddamn banner across the top about the NN Day of Action. Maybe you might learn something.

Or maybe you'll just keep carrying water for corporations that are going to fuck you along with everyone else.