Did hitler really kill himself?

did hitler really kill himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/yournewswire.com/russian-historians-discover-hitlers-skull-in-stalin-collection/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes because he was tired of shitting his pants and having to clean himself, including his not-so-little hypospadias dick and 1-ball sack afterwards.

PS: why do my Hitler's cock threads keep getting deleted???

Without a doubt!!!

No he is living in Colombia with Tupac they are putting out a tape this summer

making fun of hitler is normy virtue signalling and about as annoying as "dude, hitler did nothing wrong! lmao.. am I edgy yet"

He's a big guy

Its debatable.

>Americans claim they found him dead in his famous mountain mansion called The Eagles Nest.

>Russians claimed they killed Hitler in his Berlin bunker, dragged him out side and burned his body.

>Or You can look into the CIA reports about Hitler living out his life in Argentina like alot of Nazis did via U-boat and with all the Jew gold they melted down to buy their way in like other Nazis did around the world.

Take your pick OP.

U
U
U
U

Did they ever show us his body?

The Soviets thought they had his body at first but it turned out to be a body double. I don't think proof of his body being dead has ever shown up.

Actual Nazis claimed that he shot himself and his body was burned outside the bunker

Wasn't that Goebbels?

Kennedy wrote in his journal he thought it was possible that Hitler was still alive.
Not sure when he wrote that though.

Yeah, Stalin and Roosevelt and Churchill were bullying him.

Actually it has. There was a complete skull of a middle age man found in Stalin's collection. He had terrible teeth and a prominent forehead. It was found around 2009 but downplayed for fear of how valuable it might become to Nazi collectors.

google.com/amp/yournewswire.com/russian-historians-discover-hitlers-skull-in-stalin-collection/amp/

Why anyone would think he would live in a Spanish-speaking country full of brown-eyed people is beyond me!

>0.05 shekels have been deposited into your account

What's that supposed to mean?

I think that poster is just softly letting everyone know that he's a schizo by thinking the Jews have disinfo agents on Veeky Forums.

>thinks

But they literally do and don't hide the fact that the do

JIDF

Hello, anonymous.

JIDF shill here. We have been monitoring you closely these past few weeks. Quite frankly, we do not like what you have had to say about us, and so we have blacklisted you as a threat to our organization. You can expect a visit from a few of our representatives in the very near future.

Sincerely,
The Order of the Supreme Hebrew

>P.S. I can see your neckbeard through your webcam.