ETH's next EEA announcement is planned for July 30th

>ETH team plans to announce big EEA announcement about new companies joining the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance on July 30th
>This has always, without fail, caused the price to go up, giving ETH an extreme price boost

>They are doing this purposely on the day when BTC is expected to be at its lowest
Now for the fun part
>Paid shills are posting all over Veeky Forums and elsewhere spreading FUD and saying ETH is over, that it will never rise again
>Bots are purposely accumulating and keeping the price down in preparation for this
>Shills will swarm, probably even in this thread, about how they aren't shills and list talking points about ETH dying
And I've just blown the whole plan wide open.
Keep this thread alive. I'm sure about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6n6x5y/eea_member_call_meeting_leak/
youtu.be/9bGQfYwfIlA
youtu.be/w3sI8WVX-cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> I'm not a shill I'm just saying you should buy my shitty coin in order for the price to go up and not kill myself

thanks for warning just sold 54 ETH

Bump.

They don't deserve your help op. Fuck most of the anons currently occupying Veeky Forums.

If ETH drops to around 170-180 I will be some okay OP? You're welcome.

I hope that got you a nice 100k.

sell the news

Sell the news implies that there is anticipated news to be released which is well known and the speculation has already been factored into the price.

EEA announcements like this have been successful mostly because the news they offer is not well-known and most people don't know exactly when to suspect it, so the price is factored in after it gets released and it goes up.

In other words, EEA announcements tend to outperform speculative estimations, whereas most news either isn't as important as people hyped it up to be or simply doesn't live up to its hype.

bump

>p-please b-buy eth or i'm going to f-f-fucking k-kill myself

ETH should announce the opening of a suicide hotline to help out all the bagholders

bump

source fag

>i-if he shills a coin that means he bought high

>shitposters are now "paid shills"
Le grandiose delusions

Indeed its happening, BTC is going down and for first time ETH stopped following,

USDT-BTC Bitcoin 7409089.371 -6.0%
USDT-ETH Ethereum 1283189.309 -6.7%

Last days were -4% btc -8% eth, -2% btc -6% etc and so on.

I mean, everything's screaming about something about to happen, dunno if OP is right but somethings going on with ETH in a positive way those last hours, thats for sure.

btw OP link to info about the EEA, can't find it via google and I dont wanna think ur a liar.

Ethereum Alliance site puts "Moon" as scheduled event on August 2nd as a joke.

But seriously the EEA is going to make big announcements at the very end of July because they want all that money in USDT right now (USDT's market cap has exploded through the roof) to pour into ETH instead of back into BTC.

source to everything you'r saying or you will just be a shilling liar man. Source links.

You're missing the point. The EEA hasn't announced it yet because then the price would reflect that and people would sell off in droves as soon as it happened.

It's just a big rumor in the community right now. I know how I sound but that's just the way this market works.

A couple people have hinted at ETH doing this already and the EEA has been poking fun at it and suggested they would release news around July 30th to steal BTC's market cap when it's supposed to be at its lowest.

>ETH's next EEA announcement is planned for July 30th.

SOURCE?

source to rumors?

Then link the rumor posts.
>"nd the EEA has been poking fun at it and suggested they would release news around July 30th to steal BTC's market cap when it's supposed to be at its lowest."

Link to that too.
LINK SOMETHING.
I have 0 eth but I have to decide where do I put my 10k USDT.

Link or BTFO. Link at least the rumors.

Do your own research on that. Hell use ledddit even, but I know you'll just wave it off as a circlejerk and ignore it.

You don't have to believe me. All I ask is that somebody screencap what I've said to post it on August 1rst. Thank you.

No thnx, nobody is screencapping anything, Im closing this tab, Im forgetting about you and this post and continuing my travel.

You'r retarded and your post has been disregarded .

>Link to the rumors
ledddit's ethereum page, ethtrader daily generals, looking at the past for ethereum, the "moon" thing on ethereum times calendar...This is exactly the kind of thing the EEA would do as well.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6n6x5y/eea_member_call_meeting_leak/

10 first comments:
FAKE
FAKE
FAKE
FAKE

Not good even for a rumor wave minipump.
Rumors have to be trustable.
It isnt.

its all /pol/ tier shills and shit posters, dont come here for advice

OP, no doubt Eth is being heavily botted right now, many people have posted the picks showing those frequent dips in price as bots sell into buy orders that reach a certain Bid price.

Just before Eth's correction from around $400, multiple threads were made (by people I now believe knew what they were doing - call them "shills" if you want) encouraging others to buy lots of Eth as they claimed 'there was going to be a pump' because of an ICO which required eth (I believe it was Status).

Anons mentioned that the numbers for a pump did not add up, as surely the required eth had already been purchased the day before.

This was also around the time threads were made to encourage others to buy eth on margin (this is just before GDAX flash crash).

Biz is "shilled" to an extent, I've seen it happen, and the constant FUD threads on eth have made me suspicious (I am a nocoiner who follows crypto very closely).

You might have something there, others should pay attention. I strongly believe Eth is being manipulated.

>I strongly believe Eth is being manipulated.
For second time, proves/explain yourself.

The whole post was literally the fucking explanation, retard

I didn't actually save the threads (those from early June, or those about bots which were made yesterday), or save those pics showing the dips that were posted in at least 2 threads yesterday. Although, I'm certain others would know what I'm talking about. I have no reason to care or give a shit about the price of eth, I have no stake in it. This is just what I've noticed.

you deserve to lose everything, if you didnt yet.

That's not the post I was referring to. That's comedy. The daily generals are where people talk about it. Go there.

Is it smarter to buy ETH with USD on gdax or with BTC on bittrex?

USD probably.

There's not really a difference except liquidity I guess....so if Gdax is offering liqudity via USD and BTC independently, which it is, then obviously there.

You are correct Sir?

When will they learn?

I apologize for being this dumb, but can SOMEONE explain to me in layman's terms what Ethereum really is and how it benefits humanity?

The term "smart contract" means nothing to me.
It's difficult to invest in technology you don't understand.

what if that doesn't happen and ETH just keeps falling? will you remimburse retards who get bagged following you off a cliff?

I have made 30000 cashed out gains on ETH since Jan. A few weeks ago I cashed out 80% of my position at 260. I kept only 20% in because I can't tell the future, but I believe the trajectory for ETH is down until something dramatic happens, namely tech advancement (metropolis, Raiden) which right now is behind schedule

The EEA announcements alone is not enough to move the needle. Too much dumb money has been scourged by this correction. Won't see a return to 300+ until mid 2018 (if ever)

Just my 2 cents as someone who caught the rally and survived the crash

eth is destined to fail. the DAO clusterfuck showed that no one can actually write smart contracts in etherium that are safe enough to do real work. All just selling to the greatest fool.

Very roughly:

Simplest case:
Say people are interested in the temperature of the district I live in. Say Brooklin New York. Say I write a program that measures the temperature in my room and when you click a button, it provides that info. And you want to gain something from that (i.e. not just upload the source code to a repository like GitHub)

Right now I either make a website that does exactly this and gain from ads, or I write a program (app, and .exe file) that you can download somewhere (app store) to execute it on your laptop or on your phone.

The blockchain is a shared data space on the web, where you can e.g. transfer info about money.
Ethereum comes with a blockchain as well as a programming language where you can write programs. You'd upload your program there.
It's simpler for you than hosting a website.
It's simpler for the user than downloading a bunch of apps.

The payment aspect is handled by the token thing (ETH). Startups on Ethereum usually do funding via ICO's. For a vid of a guy who talked critical of those before it was cool to do so, see
youtu.be/9bGQfYwfIlA
It must also be said that a lot of dev teams and founders now "put every shit app on the blockchain" that doesn't even necessitate one. I.e. tools that are so far away from the distributed network idea.

EOS is related, but there they target a somewhat more restricted class of apps (e.g. social networks). However whatever comes after Ethereum has the advantage to having learned from Ethereums obstacles.

Most blockchains today suffer from not being very scalable - assuming there are many many users, it would only run like a very slow website.

If you're interested in a low key explanation about the blockchain/mining, I've made a video about that here:

youtu.be/w3sI8WVX-cc

I'm in at 120.
I thing etc looks more promising to be honest.

I shouldn't have refereed to both the programmer and the users as "you" at the same time, but I hope it's more or less clear what I'm saying

Thanks bruh, I'll watch your vid too.

>shit dev team
>most pretentious community in crypto
>cheap looking name and branding
Yeah ETC is definitely the buy of a lifetime!

Is the legit or shopped?

PS and the smart contract is, for those purposes, the framework in which your applications resides in, and you programm it that it tells the user
>if you send 0.00001 ETH (or 0.1 cents) to this address "x0ekjbo...", I'll tell you the weather in Brooklin right now

selling to the greater fool. You just described all of crypto.

That's a joke, I think. It's not what I base my statements in the OP on.

Lol, a shitty smart contract gets hacked once therefore the idea will never work? Wow it looks like we all failed to consider the possibility that someone could ever write a bugged smart contract. Well time to sell everything I guess, it looks like crypto is over.

This does line up with a thought I had yesterday. What if the people that run crypto (ultra whales) are tanking alts on purpose right to get us smaller fish in bitcoin right before August 1st because they know it will tank.

You haven't been around Veeky Forums much, have you?

There are literally shills who are either paid to shill on this website or work in large coordinated teams to do so. I'm not saying they're here or anything, but it would only be the 10000th time on Veeky Forums if they are.

It's well known that there are corporations and I've been on Veeky Forums for more than 10 years (I know, I hate myself).

Same. Fucking kill me at this point I already know I can never leave.

It's so weird to think that the website I shtiposted on as a teenager would now occupy most of my time at work.

are you me
also

>no coiner
I follow the movement very closely and will enter at some point no doubt