Veeky Forums is making me enjoy the suffering of others. I never used to be like this. Then I got into crypto last year...

Veeky Forums is making me enjoy the suffering of others. I never used to be like this. Then I got into crypto last year. Made some gains. Up overall. Have a new lease on life and number one goal is accumulating more wealth. Now I've turned into a scumbag who enjoys watching faggots fail. What went wrong?

You became a jew

Because when youre poor and useless, you see how literally evil everyone is: their perversion, their lies, their greed, their laziness, that it strives you to be rich because they were your superiors at that point in time and causing you the misery.

Once you have the money, your hatred for people is still in your subconscious, but at the same time, being blinded by riches distracts you from remembering back why you hate people, but is the reason you have no remorse for them, because its like swatting a blood sucking parasite from the world

YOU WERE MEANT TO DESTROY THE JEWS, NOT BECOME THEM!!!

well..."good guys" don't have fun and
prosperity.
so maybe its good for you that you changed.

if you really enjoy suffering.... turn yourself into some kind of bdsm master.

Nah, guys who made money on crypto don't deserve it and are huge faggots. It's like poor niggers winning the lottery. Still a nigger.

These people will be poor again in a year.

H-he killed goyim...

Why would you take part in the suffering of innocent people? It's not like we're trying to steal, some of us worked very hard. I personally believe in eth and have lost thousands on it. Completely my fault of course, but why would that make anyone happy?

Try doing something skill-based like starting a business and then go feel superior. Right now you think you're the shit because you flipped a coin and got lucky.

People into crypto have some form of intelligence. Ive actaully talk to the poorest of the poor neets as well as middle class people. They are the true scumbags of the world who deserve everything going towards them.

One person was a tranny who was just praying that some rich homosexual would turn him into a housewife and said he was perfectly fine living off his parents

The other middle class person would convince everyone that they are too stupid for college and tell highschoolers to commit suicide.

Not to mention that once i made some off of crypto, no one asked questions like, "how did you do it, user? Please teach me" it was, "Gimme some money please :( I want steam game"
investing is literally the same as starting a business. When you start a business, youre just making a guess about whether your product sells. When you invest into a coin, youre making a guess about whether that tech sells, the only difference is whether you own it or not.

What makes more sense: taking a 1 million dollar loan to start a computer company, or putting it all into NVDA?

In fact, lots of business owners dont even know anything about the market. They just want to do whatever they find cool; like start a pizza joint or some shit.

Eh not really. I already have a successful business and passive income. But I always felt bad for people suffering. And now I read stories of people losing 25k on eth or wage cucks not being able to afford rent because they panic sold a shit coin. And I just laugh. Maybe it's because these people need to learn one way or another.

I think in the end I want everyone here to be driving Lambos and loving their dream life. But it's not going to fall into your lap. Suffering is how we grow as individuals. So maybe it's not as twisted as I think it is.

Also, I'll feel bad for you if you said your wife left you because you lost in crypto or something. That shit is sad. But temporary fuck up's and losing money, not having money to eat properly. All that shit builds your character

Wrong, cryptofags are normally uselss neets with some actual investors sprinkled in. They played blackjack and went all in and hit at the right time without knowing anything about what they were doing.

These neets are worthless with no skills, and now they think they have worth beyond their money, which they don't.

If you got into crypto a year ago and you somehow ended up losing money, then you are beyond pathetic. I dont know how you could achieve something like that unless you tried to lose money.

You're mostly right. I'm in an inner circle with a lot of people who have money. Literally no one other than myself has touched crypto. Most people are like wtf is bitcoin?

So yea, it's probably mostly basement dwellers that got into crypto. And they probably make up a lot of Veeky Forums too but I'm only speculating

just a stealth /pol/ thread

sage and report

This

>you either die a goy or live long enough to become the jew

I know that feel

I just got a guy fired at work for stealing and it got me a promotion. Feels good man.

>investing is literally the same as starting a business. When you start a business, youre just making a guess about whether your product sells.

You've never been part of a real company or started one have you?

>I'm in an inner circle with a lot of people who have money.

and where do they get their wealth primarily, just good career choices?

you'll need to be more specific in how you object to that statement

A lot of time you're not making a guess. If you started a lawn care business, you are trading people's cash for your service. I don't see how buying and selling coins is any way similar to this. Unless you start lawn care businesses just for the sake of selling them. Most of your income will be profit from daily operations regardless.

a product is not the same as a service.

and other factors still apply, like you wouldn't start a lawn business in a place like Arizona where it's dry and lacks lawns. you need to match the product or service with the area you're in.

predicting demand is his point

Op here. My id keeps changing as I'm mobile right now.

Their wealth came from various sources. Some of them land owners and lease their land to ranchers. One guy inherited a couple thousand acres and started an oil company. Sold out years ago for several millions. And the guy is dumb as rocks he'll even admit it. Great guy though.

Mostly oil and gas money in the end. Either from starting oil companies, working well paying jobs, or from inheritance. Oddly enough I'm not even from here. So I didn't inherit land. I'm envious of those cunts in a way. They get thousands a month in lease revenue for doing nothing other than being born into it.

There are literally hundreds of lawn and landscaoe services here in arizona.

Plenty of surburban yards to work in.

If you can cut down palm trees you can charge hundreds or over a thousand a tree.