Who else here started this crypto shit in June? I invested 10.000 €

Who else here started this crypto shit in June? I invested 10.000 €.

At this point all I can do is hold and hope for the best.

>buying at ATH

It's like you just threw your money at the screen expecting returns.

best option is to cash out and buy a couple of cheap kneepads

It started out fine. I bought ETH in late May and got around 4000 € profit, but I didn't cash out or converted to BTC.

Then I proceeded to buy a bunch of shitcoins.

JUST

It's only crashing due to everyone with large amounts of BTC cashing out because of August. In a months time everything will be rising again, with 3000 being broke again.

2018 will be a great year for BTC and other alts

Same here but I started with about $200. Feel shitty seeing it drop to $150 but I can't imagine how fucked you are.

You are one of the bag holders that I sold to. Without you I couldn't get one step closer to lambo land.

Me too op, me too, looks like we will have to hodl for 6 months to break even and a year to see good gains, and thats if the bubble doesnt pops by then

The bubble has already popped

put 13k in june here.
sitting at 7.5k right now
haven't bought or sold anything in weeks now.

That's pretty fucking naive.

With August 1 upcoming, BTC could easily go below $1000 again. If I were to guess I'd say it's even highly possible.

I wasn't saying it wasn't going any lower, i said the bubble has popped

English not your first language eh pal

$100 to $3000+ since June 13th but 95% of the gains were before the 26th or so... the good old days...

wtf how?

This guy knows
Just hang in there

all of this altcoin shit is only there to lure people into spending their btc and transfering it to better "informed" people.

dont hold onto your coins, always take profit and ride along. find the bottom, then buy in. set an realistic target (eg. 10%) THEN SELL into BTC!

I also bought in June. Thought it was only going to climb higher. If only i had known to wait a few weeks. All I can do now is wait for pic related

I started today

OP, you're not alone. I started in may and after making an easy 500 bucks profit I just started pouring money in and buying every shitcoin I could. Bought many coins at all time highs and now that the bull market is over I have lost all my profits and am down 25% on my initial.

Just take a deep breath and wait for better entry points around the fork date. Don't sell your shitcoins yet because we will be able to get a better deal next month. May have to take a small loss still but setbacks are the price you pay for experience.

I'm on the same boat as you.

I was up 100% now down 50% again, I wished I didnt bought NMR ath, but it was a good lesson

It will recover, anons... It may take months, though.

Just stop being a cuck.

I threw 500€ in in may and my portfolio was 17k€ at its peak.

I withdrew 4k€ from it in june and now I only got about 4,5k€ left because everything crashed so hard.
Since I bought DGB, Verge, RDD, XDN and other shit at extremely low prices I cant do anything but hold since I wont be able to buy them as low again.

Holding is actually comfy, just stop looking at blockfolio for a couple of weeks.

When new coins hit Bittrex I'm on top of it.

>tfw I miss the good old days already and I just got into cryptos at the 1st of may

How many languages do you speak, cunt? All you fucking Anglo plebs always accuse other people of poor English yet you only speak 1 language and your command of it is dismal at best.

Calm down, pajeet.

i loved your work in "How Can She Slap"

Put 5k early june, initially went up to 7.5k and now I'm at 3.6k...

you should put all your cash in bitbay, it's gonna be huge but Veeky Forums only likes dump & pump shitcoins

Well I put in 38k at the end of may, now i'm down to 33k. I would have been doing fine if it wasn't for buying ark at the ATH. Ah well, guess we hodl.

Invested $2500. Now down to $764. Crypto is a scam.

I started in June, which was pretty late, but I wasn't retarded enough to invest thousands like a fucking dense piece of human garbage.

Anyway, hope things turn out for the best.

Actually I speak Russian and French. English is my 2nd language cunt. Veeky Forums posters are the worst.

>investing 1000's of dollars on memes
you guys...

think of it this way. the $$$ that you gave somebody made them very happy, especially since they got the maximum value for their coins. people like you need to exist so that others can succeed. not everyone was born with a functioning brain.

>tfw I remember this is July and not June

i started in june and made money
the only reason im in the red is because i bought a trader bot that loses me money.

So the weekend dip is now the monthly dip?
What's next,yearly dip?

OP just hold. yes you bought high dont you dare sell low, youll deeply regret it when bitcoin skyrockets again

newfag here

>start out may
>triple money on ETH
>bitcoin pumping
>get greedy
>put in 15 grand
>everything crashes, portfolio down 25% atm

i-i-its gonna bounce back right?
right?

>invested

I did but I bought LTC at $37, and 40. I suppose it could go downhill but it's weathered the shit ok so far.

I would sell $40 is around ATH

me but i cashed out right before the big crash

He is right, lot of people blame this on the ICO madness basically sucking cash from ETH but it's in large part due to the incertainity around the BTC, if the transition to Segwit and Segwit2x is done without problems then you can be sure the trend will reverse durably, after that we just have to go back shilling bitcoin to normies and the cashflow will come.

I got started in this stuff last week. Thought I had bought bottom but instead the knife impaled my fucking hand.

I also started at the end of June. I thought it would be time to put my money in a shitcoin, see her mooning, cash out and then invest again when the bitcoin was cheaper.
But the problem is that this shit coin got me stuck with it.

for fucks sake everyone was talking and we all knew june will be a bloody red month, getting more bloody as we get close to segwit, why is everyone so surprised at the crash now ? or did everyone think only btc will tank and not the shitcoins ?

july*

sell now and get cheap coins later or wait for 2020 to recover. decide.