Looking for Video work

Hey guys I'm looking to make videos for people for cash. I'm having difficulty finding clients. Wuld appreciate ANy advice from other freelancers I put my portfoilo below.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7hoj6R7gnc

Hey man thats actually pretty good. How much per gig?

Wow newfag replied to himself...
If you want clients, advertise. Put a post on CL. Network. Etc.

That's not me.

Post id says it is, you dumb fuck. Now get off Veeky Forums and go talk to real people. No one on here knows shit about making videos. Network, advertise, make a demo reel, etc.

I am willing to cut you a good deal since im building a portfoilo. What are you thinking?

relax, I wouldn't talk to myself. He probably just liked my video portfoilo and needs a vid on the cheap

So i hired some camera guys at a wedding (In montenegro) and they returned me the tapes unedited. I'm looking for something clean and classy. My budget is low, I can do about $600?

I can't decide if this is entertaining or sad. YOUR POST ID IS ON EVERY POST AND EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU ARE TALKING TO YOURSELF.

What are you talking about? I'm just trying to get a video made for my wife and our two kids.

> 7 posts by this ID

Hey how are you?
I appreciate the advice and all but you're going to scare my customers away. If you want a video too I can also make you one. I have enough time to do two. What are you thinking?

I can't decide if you're just OP on his phone pretending take this shitty bait

I'm the guy that's been making fun of you for talking to yourself. Click my "post ID" above my post and it will highlight all posts by me. It does the same for your posts.

Also:
>my customers
fucking kek

No one knows what you're talking about. I'm trying to run a business here...

Me too. People pay me to make fun of others on the internet.

Im going to report you if you keep this up.

Hey buddy. What's your email?

>Im going to report you if you keep this up.
Don't worry bro I reported him for you.

>this entire thread

the fuck are you on about user he clearly isn't, jesus christ let these men talk business in peace

Thanks pretty sure that is a troll. I went ahead and reported him.

lloyd dot von dot gmail dot com

My wife is really excited for these tapes.

Ban this sick filth for advertising and being a tit in general

not sure if bait thread or not

yo i'm fucking dead lmfao