ITT post your heaviest bags

ITT post your heaviest bags

blockfolios welcome

>mfw down 75% on CFI, 50% on SNT and 48% on SAN

down 70% on ICN

Fucking lmao at that poor fellah. He's memes to death. I got heaaaaavy mona bags I picked up at 32k satoshi. Its at 21k satoshi right now just fucking end me. Even my veritaseum gains are thinking out. I picking it up at $76 a pop

Fuck I'm sorry I'm mid shit and I typed that out like a pajeet (am actually pajeet)

Fucking CFI. I bought this shitcoin at 12k and most part at 7,7k.

I bought at 3 different prices thinking it was the bottom, $.23, $.16, $.11 and it went to .08, fucking idiots.

FOMO'd hard 2 days ago on SAN thinking it would go up immediately and piece of shit keeps going down.

BAY at ~1450
CFI at 7000-9000
MONA at 31k

DGB
Bought at BTC at 851 then again at 601.
currently sitting at 459.
Luckily only put .01 BTC into it.

I bought dtb at 28000 thinking it won't be so bad, although the plan was to hold into next you.

>BTC

42% down on Basic Attention Token.
No worries, it'll be added to coinbase in September and #KABOOM

They already have a plan to give people free tokens for downloading the browser, and thus I'm sure tons of people will be adopting it when that program launches. Probably 5million daily/primary users in a few months if not more.

They have chrome apps/add-ons coming soon too.

The same thing happened to me when I bought for 7700. I did not think I could drop more than that and bought more.

XEM

It's not much money but the percentage loss is staggering

down bout tree fiddy here

I'm holding this piece of shit coin too, so I sincerely hope you're not just shilling and what you said actually happens.

>believing anything Veeky Forums says

First I bought CFI in the expectation that it would moon.
Then I lowered my expectations to a more modest gain.
Now the only thing I want is for it to return to the value it was when I bought it to leave without prejudice.

And what does it mean?

who is that supposed to be? lmao

Worst of all is that I look at all the CFI sales orders on Bittrex now and there's not much to get above the 8k sat.

Bought ARK at 26 k. that was almost a month ago