My mom warned me against listening to you guys now I'm down over $5000 thanks to you assholes

My mom warned me against listening to you guys now I'm down over $5000 thanks to you assholes

I hate all of you

We warned you too but you just saw the big greedy dollar signs in your eyes

down $17k for now
idgaf

Only 5000 to learn trading? Thats cheap

>mfw nocoiner

I bought 100K bitcoin last month. YOU FUCKERS SCREWED ME!

How did you lose money? Did your though process go something like:

> "Oh I'm really not good at this day-trading thing...I Know! I can just buy a bunch of random shit and 'hodl' it, then convince myself I'm some kind of warren buffet genuius rather than some normie idiot who has no idea what they're doing"

dont worry if you wait 20 year ETH may recover, or it may just be replaced by a better currency and go to 0

i put in 300$
and gained over 100$ but spent it all on exchanges, bad trades and transfer fees.
i pulled out 310$

it was a learning experience .

AAAAAAAAAAAA I'VE LOST MILLIONS THANKS TO LISTENING TO Veeky Forums!!!!!!

The funny thing is I put in $2600 in the past month, almost all at the ATH, and I have a $4800 portfolio right now

You didn't short, get over it and learn for the next crash you fucking idiot.

Eternal poorfag :3

definitely 0

He didn't learn trading yet though.

Nice LARPing

hold kid....you'll make money in no time...i just hope you're not holding digibyte lol

i'm up so much ive lost track, but i've been listening to biz since 2015

>tfw down 5k out of 10k investment

You fuckers told me i was going to the moon in a lambo

It's crypto, there's ups and downs all the damned time. In the case of pure BTC holding will always yield gains in the end by the nature of BTC being the be-all-end-all crypto for getting into any others. If you have alts it's more risky and a fair number of them will be worth fucking nothing a year or two from now. If you picked well though then you could have stuff with even better gains in the long run.

You live with your mom and gambled over 5k? I live on my own, have 50k in the bank, and only gambled 5k

just hodl

For everyone of you fags who bought high, there's ten more pussies licking their lips saying "oh I wish I got in sooner, I'll get in next time." Meanwhile, coins will crash and then recover and start to go up. Coins will hit their old highs then those pussies will say FUCK I'M NOT MISSING OUT THIS TIME and buy and drive the prices higher and higher. Then we'll sell, they'll hold the bags, we will rebuy in, and 100 more fags will say fuck I'm not missing out on these gains.

It's not all good. Sometimes it's bad. But normies know about bitcoin and they're waiting to buy in. They'll buy at the wrong time and we will get rich. Be patient. Your ans, your eth, your btc will all go up. If you didn't buy ltc at 28 you are retarded. If you bought digibyte you are double retarded. But we are all gonna make it.

>there's ten more pussies who still have their money licking their lips saying "oh I wish I got in sooner, I'll get in next time."

i just bought a 7th gen toyota celica with my bytecoin earnings and i started with $50, trading on the early rise of all coins from last winter.. got up to $1100 and put it all into bytecoin before it mooned and i got $30,000 after a few days :3

>tfw i lost several thousand on bitcoin in 2013 but made it all back and THEN some this time

see yall ina couple years!

And that coin shall be digibyte