With all the hype around Masternodes, I have to wonder why more people aren't buying ARK

With all the hype around Masternodes, I have to wonder why more people aren't buying ARK...

It is essentially masternode-like system that is trustless, so if the price of the coin skyrockets, you don't have to fall for some retarded "shared masternode" scam where your coins can be stolen in a "masternode pool".

Once other masternode coins become too expensive, there will be no other way to run a masternode than to trust people with your coins. ARK uses DPoS, which lets you "stake" your coins with a delegate (akin to a pool operator), and you get ~10% annual gains like most masternode coins, but unlike them you don't risk losing anything except your interest because you're not sending your coins to some rando on the internet.

Also, we have our own delegate (biz_classic) for ARK that has been proven pretty trustworthy so far and has a pretty awesome website (classicdelegate.biz/).

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf
sec.gov/about/offices/oia/oia_crossborder.shtml
sec.gov/about/offices/owb/owb-faq.shtml
sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml
classicdelegate.biz/).
coindesk.com/florida-firm-triggers-sec-suspension-with-cryptocurrency-claims/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe shut the fuck up since some of us are accumulating still. We all know this coin will be a big deal. We don't need more cheerleaders. We need more Ark before normie faggots jump on.

"Pump and dump" cryptocurrency schemes are illegal, and enforced by the SEC. If prosecuted, this can lead to jail time and fines.

>Can the SEC regulate crypto?
Yes. A security is defined using the Howey Test. The Supreme Court stated in Marine Bank v. Weaver, 455 U.S. 551, (1982), the definition is “quite broad” and meant to include “the countless and variable schemes devised by those who seek the use of the money of others on the promise of profits.”
For more information on SEC's enforcement against crypto, see:
sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf

>But I don't live in the US.
The SEC enforces Security Fraud cases overseas. If there is a US victim, the scheme falls under SEC jurisdiction. Nearly every country cooperates with SEC investigations. For more information, see:
sec.gov/about/offices/oia/oia_crossborder.shtml

>I don't want to get arrested, what I can I do?
The SEC offers a whistleblower program. If you bring evidence that leads to a securities fraud conviction, you will avoid prosecution and you are eligible for a reward. Eligible whistleblowers are entitled to an award of between 10% and 30% of the monetary sanctions collected by the SEC and related law enforcement authorities. For more information, see:
sec.gov/about/offices/owb/owb-faq.shtml

>How do I whistleblow?
In order to qualify for an award under the whistleblower program, you must submit your information either through the online Tips, Complaints and Referrals questionnaire or by completing the hardcopy Form-TCR and mailing or faxing it to the SEC Office of the Whistleblower, 100 F Street NE, Mail Stop 5631, Washington, DC 20549, Fax (703) 813-9322.

>Who do I contact if I've been defrauded by a pump and dump?
You can provide tips at:
sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

nigger you're about to get reported to the SEC for spamming this bullshit in every thread

nice just bought 100k

>Also, we have our own delegate (biz_classic) for ARK that has been proven pretty trustworthy so far and has a pretty awesome website (classicdelegate.biz/).
With regards to that, could some of us go to the *other* Veeky Forums? I don't check Veeky Forums often enough and I swear I am missing 2-3 threads with news regarding the delegate regularly.

Can you stop posting about this coin you faggots. We have our pool now stop publicising it for fuck sake. Let it rest for a few months and accumulate Jesus fucking Christ.

>durrrr they're trying really hard to hide it, I better buy in

i have 100+ eth i mined last year. Should I sell it and go all in on ark right now?

I already hold 4k ark

There is no other biz.

I wouldn't go all in, that's too risky and stupid in all cases. But I'd invest more in it. After all, Uncle Chang is on board.

PnD's only matter if you make over $25,000.
They're not going to come after people for a jump from $10 to $100.
Plus, crypto does not fall under the same rules and regulations as stocks do, especially when it comes to daytrading.
You can't prosecute someone for rules that don't exist. BTC is listed as property in the US, not currency, therefore, for right now, there is no punishable offenses that can happen.
You can bet your ass those are going to change in the next year when BTC reaches $10k though.

This thread is an organized pump and dump.

To other anons, do not buy this.

IRS lists it as property. Read the links - SEC treats it as a security. They will (and do) investigate this.

Show me a case where someone has been arrest for a PnD related to crypto.
Oh wait.

It's already linked above

Can someone drop a discord link for the biz_classic delegate?

Post the link because all I see is your parroting something you know nothing about.
If you knew who you were talking to right now, you would feel like an absolute idiot.

>This thread is an organized pump and dump.
fucking off yourself you pajeet scamming fuck, a thread about discussing ARK is not a pnd you utter fucking mongoloid

Let me guess, you some cooley-grad dui lawyer.

I said post the link.

Lol, I get a little close with that one? Have fun filing your expungements on Monday. I'll be in DC practicing real law.

Exactly what I thought.
Have a great day, kid.

>I'll be in DC practicing real law.
District of Calcutta fudding on Veeky Forums for pennies

Ha, the butt hurt is amazing. You keep trying to pretend evidence isn't already out there. But go ahead, ask for the link again. Maybe it'll convince some naive 16 year old to use his allowance to buy your bags.

Kek

There's always an Ark thread where OP points out how the coins has potential and the first post is always something like "shut up some of us are still accumulating".
Hmm

No, that's every coin ever. People will come along and say it when it isn't coordinated just because they want to shill it even if OP didn't intend to.

like clockwork

No, pump and dump schemes are illegal in regulated markets. Crypto isn't regulated

It's part of the art of shilling.

At the same time, I really am still accumulating and motherfuckers need to pipe down about the biz pool

Incorrect.
coindesk.com/florida-firm-triggers-sec-suspension-with-cryptocurrency-claims/

The more people that join the pool the sooner we can get 2M votes and split the pool doubling our payout

Ark is legit IMO, if they can deliver then it's going to be big. But that's the thing with all these cryptos, you've got to diversify because at the end it's still all about IF THEY CAN DELIVER

Wait, how would that work?

Two delegates goy.

I never thought of this before. The thing is I'm genuinely fucking accumulating and these faggots keep making new threads about it.

I might try unironically shilling it in the next posts that way people will think it's a P&D and not read into it. Thanks user

That will take too much coordination, all though we did get into the top 51 in like 2/3 days so it might work out

Pretty sure Moon and Chang will come up with a way to semi-automatize the process at the very least.

It doesn't matter either way. The people that don't see ARKs potential will buy and sell several times over the years just as people are buying and selling LTC and ETH today, it's the people that brought LTC or ETH and held for years that make real gains.

Now that I think about it, they could just send a message with the payment transactions.
That's why I don't give a shit about this dip, in fact I welcome it and hope it lasts for a few months so that I can accumulate more of a few coins/tokens, one of course being Ark.

What do we think in September boys? I'm thinking $1.50

Hopefully not, would be nice if it stays under $1 until December

Hard to say because the bot manipulates Ark so much. It's certainly not going to be steady at $1.50 but I think it will hit that in September.

Honestly I don't know or care, 2 years minimum until this takes off.

Dunno, as a poorfag I'll need a lot of time to accumulate. So, I hope it stays low for a while.

LMAO at these Arkies saying they're going to spending McDonalds paycheques 'accumulating' Ark for the next year....don't they know this project is just a spammed Veeky Forums memecoin? In 2-3 years they'll be in exactly the same position with a whole bunch of coins that aren't worth a shit

Hey malarkie I missed you

You're lost, this isn't the chancoin thread.

How the fuck is ark a pnd? just because you were circumcised that doesn't give you permission to derail threads on Veeky Forums.

>It is essentially masternode-like system that is trustless
Wow, a system I can't trust! Great sales pitch OP!

You might be retarded

Trustless means you don't have to rely on potentially shady fucks with your data and your money.

hello fren.... i hav many money i want to put in ark....
Where can i invest ! ... i want learn from smart ppl like u ... goodnight frend

Trolls, haters, pajeets, larptards like shitting in good threads.

pls sir... can buy ark frm u sir... pls post name n facebook... thks frend

could someone please explain why ark has value? Serious question. Most of the threads ive seen are somewhere along the lines of:

1. Flip that shit in a week i dont even care what this thing does
2. more convenient than using exchanges because SMARTBRIDGES
3. you can use ark to get more ark
4. its a coin designed to appeal to normies somehow
5. Its ETH for people who missed ETH

Only three and four are CURRENTLY true. Others are works in progress.

Dumbass fat fingered the payout on his first week to a single person, who got over 2000 ark and everyone else got nothing, so other /biz members started an alternative delegate to pick up his voters.

Do your own research and decide your yourself if it has any future potential.
I read about it and decided it was worth HODLing for a couple of years.

Because it wasn't masternode hype. It was pump cheap

It seems like a half-baked scam. Its trying to be ETH smartcontracts when we already have ETH smartcontracts.

Then don't buy.

I'm in, plus the two guys running the biz_classic are ok in my book. Bought into the recent dip, I think ARK has some really great potential.
This. Fuck that guy.
That may be, but where will you be if this thing takes off in a year? In other words, shut up.

Then I wont buy.

Why do arkies always do this? I always get some kind of variation of "educate yourself" or "do your own research" instead of some kind of actual argument.

I wish you fuckers would go bankrupt already. Only most of you seem to be onboard for "years" so im probably going to keep seeing these threads until reality sets in.

Do you rely on Veeky Forums to spoonfeed you for every investment you make?

I expect some kind of basic argument on why I should invest other than "here hold this bag for me"

I hope you don't see these threads forever as I don't see the point in them myself.
The initial threads telling people about ARK, the biz delegate fucking people over and biz_classic becoming a delegate were all worth talking about but now there is nothing worth talking about until the next dev update.

As for
>Why do arkies always do this?
I just don't want to be another shill pushing a shitcoin on people, if you read about it yourself you make your own call on if it's worth buying or not. I see the delegate system as a solution to issues like BTC is having right now where the miners and users have a conflict of interest but at the end of the day the miners have all the power, with ARK we could just vote them out and implement any fork we want.

Because for anyone that understands the tech and how it's going to be used you see how necessary it is.

ARK is the missing key

Have you tried reading whitepapers?

The fuck are you talking about. Ark doesn't have or pretend to have smart contracts. It just allows you to bridge them over from ETH, not replace them

The guy isn't a salesman, go do your own research and I guess if you have any questions, ask away in a thread.

>scam scam scam, we are exactly like etherium down to the smallest detail, scam scam, smartbridges let you connect to other blockchains just like you can do in etherium with smart contracts, only this time we named it smartBRIDGES so you would fall for it a second time, heres some stuff about pyramid schemes and multilevel marketing that is basically like our blockchain making blockchains that makes more blockchains, ark makes additional ark that is inherently inflationary, scam scam scam buy now or you will miss the boat

Have a Snickers, Yui.

Smart Bridges have NOTHING to do with Smart Contracts, goy.

I love how many people get lost when it isn't DIGITAL GOLD anymore

Fucking bonobo

How much is Lisk paying you?

See this is that shit im talking about. Clearly im not "getting" it. Apparently you do do get it because you seem to have invested. What am I missing here? Instead of getting an actual reply with what im missing you just say "have a snickers" which makes me think im not actually missing anything, and the lot of you are retarded bagholders.

Smartbridges seem exactly like smart contracts. You can issue some kind of command to the network that then executes your request to the best of its abilities. This can also be sent to other blockchains, but you could already create ETH smartcontracts to interact with other blockchains. See Bancor as an example. This sounds exactly like a smart contract to me. How is it different?

>could already create ETH smartcontracts to interact with other blockchains. See Bancor as an example. This sounds exactly like a smart contract to me.

Since you don't understand how retarded this statement is, there's no point in me explaining it to you.

But don't worry, neither do 99% of people buying ARK, so you're not alone.

Ultimate kek

So mean~
I like it.

>you're not selling me on this coin! Why aren't you acting like every other shill?

Maybe because the people buying in don't give a shit about you and are simply buying because they like what they see.

Ark isn't the next ethereum. It's not supposed to be. Ark is intended to be the transport layer that makes liquidity/ value transfer between cryptos effortless in a way traditional currency transfer isn't and could never be. If you don't get what that means, either do your own research or don't buy in. It's your money, it's your choice.

We have a plan, yes.

Because transfer coin is about 100000000% better.

The maddening part is there is just enough complexity to ark to make me doubt myself. Like maybe if I just dig a little deeper it will all make sense.

Then I dig a little deeper and become even more convinced its a scam. Then I come back to find an ark board and you are all praising it like the second coming of christ. Then I start to question if I missed anything all over again. The cycle keep repeating itself.

Even worse is the fact that even if it is basically ETH 2.0 that doesnt mean ark is going to fail. ETH grew like 5400% in 6 months and there still isnt a compelling use case for smartcontracts.

you're right. You're not getting it because you clearly don't understand the difference between smart contracts and smart bridges.

Best of luck with your FUDing, whether intentional or unintentional is irrelevant it's not working on anyone here, so either learn on your own or go find someone else to bother.

I read somewhere that Ark will be able to be transformed into any other crypto currency "in its network." Is that true? Like, can I send someone 5 eth using my Ark? Would it just convert Ark to eth on the Ark smartbridge, and forward that eth to the address?

It has to connect to an exchange with Ark-enabled code like coinbase, and then the exchange will act as a middleman. Ark will also act like a middleman. You have to pay a transaction cost to both.

It's not even close to ETH 2.0. If you expect it to hit anywhere NEAR ETH parity you are doing it wrong and should avoid ARK. There is no coin that comes close to ETH at the moment, because innovation doesn't get pulled out of thin air.

Technically, that is on the roadmap, that's what smartbridge is for. But it's not implemented yet and there is no reason to think it's available soon, so consider that feature vaporware for now. If it is ever implemented in a timely manner, ARK is going to shoot to the top. I'm not holding out for it anytime in the next 6 months at minimum though.

Did you read the whitepaper?

Protip: You should.

>It has to connect to an exchange with Ark-enabled code like coinbase, and then the exchange will act as a middleman. Ark will also act like a middleman. You have to pay a transaction cost to both.

So what's the point of using it if you're going to get dinged twice? I thought Ark would be something like a "shapeshift" currency that would be able to be transformed directly into compatible blockchains

let me assuage your fears. Ark isn't eth 2.0. There are led by of cooing competing for that already. Lisk, antshares, waves, stratis, they all want to be eth 2.0.

Ark will allow for side chains to enable transactions built on a concept similar to smart contracts, but that's not what excites people about it.

Ark will allow you to send notes and communicate across totally different block chains, which would allow you to send a transaction in (for example) ethereum, and have the transaction originator designate that this particular transaction include a conversion to another token, like lisk, upon receipt. Then ark would middle man the transaction using encoded listeners or smart bridges, this allowing someone to transfer fund across chains.

That functionality does not exist in any automated, auditable fashion. That is what ark could do for crypto currencies, and that is why people are excited about it.

Whitepaper is garbage for most people and most coins for two reasons:

a) They usually include roadmaps and a lot of coins put vaporware features that they KNOW they'll never be able to implement properly or timely.

b) The majority of people won't have a fucking clue what they read because most whitepapers are very technical, so it won't make sense to them anyway.

This leads to people using "read the whitepaper" as an excuse to shill a coin when they can't actually refute an argument for/against it. It ends up creating an "emperor has no clothes" scenario and I think it's stupid. If the average person cannot understand a coin by actually using it, it has no real value to them. ETH has value because BUSINESSES, especially financial ones and technology based ones, can understand and run things on them. ARK is not meant to do that, it is meant to cater to normies.

It already does that pretty well, unlike other coins, which is why it has any value AT ALL right now. Smartbridge is a bonus that will moon the coin if ("(((when)))") it comes out.

> I thought Ark would be something like a "shapeshift" currency that would be able to be transformed directly into compatible blockchains

This is kind of close. It doesn't have to do something like connect to coinbase, that guy is wrong about that AFAIK.

>92 replies
>still below 50 cents

uhhh?

Convenience basically. They say Ark is supposed to be a "normiecoin." The first coin simple enough even a NORMIE can do it!

>REEEEEEEEEEEE THIS COIN DIDN'T PUMP AND DUMP WITHIN 6 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!

source?

>pump and dump in 6 hours
Its been over a month since we've seen an ATH. I thought ARK was supposed to be better than all the other shitcoins. sigh.....

google images

:^)

Don't have any good advice for you. I'm personally bagholding until another ATH at least. I've been staggering my buys so I'm somewhere in the middle of that for my average buying.