Who would be a better friend, Pullo or Lucius?

Who would be a better friend, Pullo or Lucius?

Pullo, most likely. He never stopped being a good friend, but tolerating his shenanigans would be extreme.

Just kind of depends on what kind of man you are, a Vorenus or a Pullo. You need the opposite.

/thread

Depends. Pullo will always support and try to cheer you up always but inevitably gets into trouble now and then and you have to bail him out.
Lucius isn't very compassionate and brutally honest but is less likely to cause trouble for you and when things get really tense then Lucius will save you.

Both great people to lean on in different ways. Still best bromance I've seen on television between those to date.

>tfw no 3rd season

>tfw you'll never have a high budget historical drama to get comfy with
Why must the entertainment industry be so cruel?

How did you guys feel about the "Forest-Gumping" they did with these two?

Felt like Pullo being the probable father of Caesarion was a bit much and took me out of it

fuck you it worked. That conversation where he asks what his dad was like and Vorenus starts describing Pullo was perfect.

Fpbp

I want Pullo to spoon me every friday night.

>implying anyone browsing this board could be a Son of Hades who fucks Concord in her ass

Any man of the XIII Legion desu
THIRTEENTH

No one knows because Caesar is the only one who ever mentioned either of these twits, and never wrote more than six sentences about either of them.

They are effectively fictional characters, built out of offhanded mentions.

Don't watch HBO's rome and pretend you know something about Roman history.

>yfw they were actually from the 11th

No one actually believes either of these guys did any of the shit the show said they did, you twat.

And no one is impressed that you know more about Rome than the plot of a TV show. That only requires a high school education

if they're as little offhanded nobodies like you say they supposedly are, then why are they the lead character in the show?

>Octavian, you still haven't penetrated a woman?
>I guess you've left me with no choice. Meet me in my quarters after your training

Say that to my face and not in the forum and see what happens

Oh wow this user is so smart

Totally btfo OP and all the pretensions in his post

Never again ask about 2 fictional characters and elements of their personalities guys or this smart, savvy user will get you

Lucius would be a better friend overall. Pullo is nice and all, but he can't manage to not shit himself. Pullo is honest and determined and if you are true to yourself, he will be the guy you want to befriend.

How fictional was all the Julii family drama? Is it possible that Octavian really fucked his sister?

Did Caesar have epilepsy?

non-pedants BTFO

>you will never fuck your lustful whore of a sister just to troll her

pretty much this

>it's an Octavian, Atia, and Octavia threesome episode

Was incestuous sex normal in Rome?

I loved the scene where they are all Cheering for Ceasarion and Vorenus gives Pullo the look.

Younger Atia and Octavia are top tier qts. The incest scene got me rock hard.

>you'll never be an autistic alpha
>you'll never matter-of-factly tell some whore to bend over
>you'll never BTFO her with some gossip bomb in post-coitus
Why live?

Octavia was okay at best

Niobe was best girl and Atia was sexy in a bitch-milf kinda way

>you will never fuck your sister, make her cum and then leave her conflicted because you BTFO her with a fact check

>ywn have a loving, voluptuous brunette as a wife
WHYLIVE

Stop sexualizing him Veeky Forums

Augustus is for imperium, not for sexual

>that manly demeanor
>those autismal piercing eyes
He is the emperor for me

Is Augustus the Alpha Autist /ourguy/?

Feel like most people on Veeky Forums would be a Lucius.

So if that's so, would that make /pol/ our Pullo? Dare I say, our /pol/lo?

>you will never be fucked furiously by Augustus the Alpha Asburgers like his wife and sister were

I want centurion Lucius Vorenus to discipline me, If you know what I mean.

He looks so fucking good.

In both forms.

>Did Caesar have epilepsy?
Probably, could've been due to a parasitic brain infection.

Pullo's waifu was best girl desu

he was like benedict cumberbatch to me, now younger augustus, if he had slightly matured features he'd be my redpilled BF rather than that dinoaur

He had epilepsy
Now the lesbianism and incest is questionable

But he was consul of rome

HE WAS A GABAGOOL OF ROME

>Is it possible that Octavian really fucked his sister?
Possible, yeah. Probable, no, even if he did seem to love her very much.
Octavian pretty much deificated her through his life and it's very unlikely she was a bislut druggie like in the show, because propaganda or not, Octavian was very fucking quick at cutting away sources of embarrassment.

Tfw you will never have a qt3.14 submissive Germanic slave girl wife who would literally kill for you.

I just want to end my suffering.

Get a caring gf who loves you and roleplay as Imperator and Suebitch user. There's someone for you out there.

The actress is actually pure Italian

>Tfw you will never have a qt3.14 submissive Germanic slave girl wife
>Germanic
>Chiara Mastalli

she was from "beyond the Rhine", which in those times was called Germania, meaning she was most likely a Germanic woman
although I think some Celtic tribes did live across the Rhine

it's funny that they had an Italian play a Germanic woman
I guess she didn't fit the American stereotype of all Italians being swarthy

I didn't mean the character, I meant the actress. She doesn't look germanic at all.

Pullo never shit up the aventine with mad scribbles about the eternal punic merchant

I'm pretty sure the actress is also not a slave girl.

>I guess she didn't fit the American stereotype of all Italians being swarthy
Yes well, they had to take a half-indian actress to play a "true roman woman of pure aventine stock", so that tells you how fucked up american perceptions are.

WHY DIDUNT CHU BROUGH POMPO

Slave girl was an eyebrowless barbarian

Pic related was olive-skinned goddess and the only acceptable waifu from the series

It's funny, I never watched this until this past year. These two are like the Roman version of my best friend and me.

>TFW best friend is like Pullo.

Pullo would be the better friend probably.

>what were you doing in the closet with uncle Gaius?
>...
>you seduced him, you sly little fox!

I never wanted to be a roman so badly as that scene, when I could be praised for seducing men with my tight twink body. Well, that, and the fact the Elagabalus got to be emperor.... empress.

He was the absolute best casting decision I've ever seen as younger. He looked exactly like every bust of Octavian.

>suebi

Wow shit taste m8

Honestly you want an Gallic girl, all blond-haired and blue eyed, the lot. And round features with high cheekbones like Natalie Dormer....

Lucius was right the first time, a whore

After she found out Lucius wasn't dead she became a loving and faithful wife within like two episode. She also married him when she was like 13 and he was away on campaign for 8 years. The legion paymaster told her he was dead.

Literally did nothing wrong

gaius and aulus

>married at 13
Whore
>fucked sister's husband
Whore
>passes off her illegitimate child as her own daughter's son so she can escape consequences while messing up daughter's life by having her get married too young and be saddled with a kid that isn't hers
Whorrrrre

That shitty costume image always gets me, ffs someone change it to some mosaic of two roman males or something.

Why did they replace the good octavian actor with a gay autist?

>tight twink body
post delicious boipucci

>gay autist

suited him better

>THIRTEENTH

I cry every tiem.

>HE WAS A GABAGOOL OF ROME

THIS FUCKING PLEB!

>gay autist
to be fair it was a more historically accurate portrayal of Augustus

>Augustus
>autistic

The guy was one of the most charismatic and effective politicians in history. There's no way in hell he could have been autistic and stayed in power that long.

>The guy was one of the most charismatic and effective politicians in history. There's no way in hell he could have been autistic and stayed in power that long.

You'd be surprised.

Its not like autism stops you from being an inspiring speaker or a great commander or a wise leader. All it does is stop you from having any social sense, picking up on other peoples emotions and reading context and shit like that.

Hitler was probably a hardcore autist, but it didn't matter because when he got on stage, he didn't need to read someone's body language or interpret context from a response, all he needed to do was vociferously pour his heart out to the faceless mass beneath him, and people would be screaming and cheering.

Hell no dude, it's perfect the way it is. It completely captures the "bro-ness" of the statement.