AlphaBay starts accepting Zcash July 1st

>AlphaBay starts accepting Zcash July 1st
>Shut down by law enforcement shortly after
>Rumor has it Zcash has a backdoor

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/alphabay-shut-down-law-enforcement-admin-commits-suicide-jail/

Get your Monero while it's cheap, the only competitor is compromised.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/6n144w/alphabay_some_info_from_your_friendly/
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/6n144w/alphabay_some_info_from_your_friendly/dk7cif0/
twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so this is not fake news after all? they really shut down the place?

what info could a zcash backdoor possibly reveal? at most it would only expose the public address of the transactions, which makes it on par with bitcoin security

No one knows but apparently they went offline for a week.
There was a drug guy arrested in Thailand and the rumors say it was the alphabay founder (arrested guy killed himself the other day)

The problem is that it is advertised as private coin and therefore treated and relied on in different ways

>the only competitor is compromised.
What about cloak?

verge!

> investigators seized four Lamborghini cars

...how is ZCoin not better anyway. ZEC just corporate af

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

> Doesn't mention ZCash in the article at all.

Fuck off OP

zcash is run by jews. the have amplification machinery called advertisment

OH FUCK NOW THE FED HAS ACCESS TO MY ADDRESS

AM I GONNA GET CANNED

>reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/6n144w/alphabay_some_info_from_your_friendly/
>BUY MY MONERO BAGS GOY

So basically OP is full of shit. As always.

Because law enforcement is going to tell everyone how they busted them. You guys are really smart!

Yeah, it's purely coincidence that they were busted right after Zcash was implemented. This no-name 'admin' 'rooted' a proxy server in europe. Riiiight.

Read reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/6n144w/alphabay_some_info_from_your_friendly/dk7cif0/ from your own thread.

>buy monero which the developer publicly admitted has a huge bug
Not to mention his name is fluffy pony. I know a really good privacy crypto but I am not telling so I can accumulate :^). I will give you a hint though it isnt proof of stake garbage, cryptonote garbage, or premined garbage.

>Zcash doesn't have a backdoor I p-promise!

twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856

Better sell that Zcash before it tanks, boys.

Verge XVG also has great promise as anonymous coin.

>buy monero which the developer publicly admitted has a huge bug
Which one is that?
Last I know was the February one and the way the devs handled it was actually pretty impressive.

doesnt matter anyway, no one ever assumed zcash the coin was private enough because it has a public chain

zcash/pivx/dash/zcoin all have public blockchains that let you see balance, so any privacy feaatures on top are completely worthless for a sophisticated enough attacker anyway.

stick to coins that enforce privacy everywhere, right now monero is the only one thats actually used that does that, maybe something better will come along eventually but i have yet to see anything announced.

Come on man, give us a name. How many times have you seen someone give a tip and profit.

Pay it back man!

How many of us are really gonna be able to fuck with your accumulating anyways

>know exactly which coin youre talking about
>its just going to be litecoin 2.0
>acting like a secret club

that's why you never marry a thai and buy property in Thailand. This "suicide" was clearly an assassination so the thai family can get the money, with the complicity of the police who will get their part.

which is it then nigga?

Think of the bug as a scratch and the patch as a bandaid. Now it is hard to reach the scratch but it is still possible to get under the bandaid

Well...they will eventually need to if they're going to provide evidence to convict someone...but then again, this happened outside the US so I'm not sure.

They are talking about CloakCoin if you can't tell

negative. close though

its not anoncoin, its actually more obvious ;)

i know its not, im literally mining the coin in question.

they made it to lambo land