ULTIMATE RED PILL

I think "bitcoin unlimited" is better than segwit. Yes or not?
Becouse it more undestandable.
Segwit it fail try to prevent BITCOIN CLASSIC existince.
Segwit posible to do with litecoin, becouse litecoin have almost empty blocks, and in fact have zero segwit style transactions.
But segwit imposible with BITCOIN, becouse segwit style transactions will be detected like double spend by BITCOIN CLASSIC miners very fast (1 or 2 blocks) and new blockchain will be regected.
-----------
I think will be all 3 sort of BITCOIN
BITCOIN-CLASSIC
BITCOIN-SEGWIT
BITCOIN-UNLIMITED
And it will start new wave of speculations.
-----------
Exchangers Position:
poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.03.17-Hard-Fork/
-------------
Current statistic:
blockchain.info/charts/bitcoin-unlimited-share
blockchain.info/charts/bip-9-segwit

Miners have low acceptance for bitcoin classic, what about exchangers?
Current support of exchangers and prices will completely change the distribution of miners.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

how you know?

bump

bump

bump

Sounds like your a Chinese miner supporting BU..trying to dig for support in back channels.. piss off, most don't like the big pool miner cry babies
#realitypill

Minister you satoshi

I like BITCOIN CLASSIC cose it most decetralised

Is this copypasta? If not, it is now.

what the fuck is wrong with you? stop posting this thread you fucking faggot.

BU is a fucking scam, by a fake satoshi larper

it ok, but i like BITCOIN-CLASSIC

bump

Its either classic or segwit that will come out on top.

Unlimited is gonna be DOA, Fucking Jihan Wu.

bump

bump

Fucking stop.

lol you're right. BU > Bitcoin Core.

but you're posting this in a forum where 99% of the people don't even know what segwit is. they're here to day trade coins. they don't understand what a block chain is.

not

SAGE SAGE SAGE this shit fucking gook fucks finally here.

bump bump bump

Litecoin is a ladle shapeand about to go to the moooooooooon

yes, it is

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

this thread again
yes
bump

bump

bump

Kys

>Kys
what is is?

The two top coin are KYS and DIP.

ok

Keep your smarts

>Keep your smarts
What this mean?
Need translation for Pajeet

bump

So you support (((core))) and are larping as a chink? Everyone involved in bitcoin is a fucking cunt.

i like BITCOIN-CLASSIC

bump

i haven't seen spammers this fucking obnoxious since before there were captchas on Veeky Forums

just giving life-saving information to people

bump

Life-saving information to people!

Based

Your engrish is terrible xing. You could have at least used google translate before typing all that gibberish.

Live-saving information ->

bump

just kys dude

The ultimate red pill is that BTC will crash and everyone will lose most or all of their money because of the panic selling, the exchanges closing down and running away with investor's money, and the network/forking shenanigans.

2000$ still good price for me

It will go below $2000.

imposible

bump