Other urls found in this thread:

learn.iota.org/faqs
iota.org/IOTA_Whitepaper.pdf
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like ETH did?

Nice just bought 100k!

Nice just bought 100k!

ETH is just a bloated blockchain. IOTA has zero fees and will get faster the more people use it. They literally solved the scalability issue of blockchains. Once development advances expect big money to flow into IOTA

not so sure about that

August 1st

So you rather buy high sell low? Read their whitepaper IOTA is better than any other coin

You are correct

Hodl at least 100 million

Next year you will be a millionare

ZING

How is this not on Bittrex? It's like they hate money

The tangle is the solution to the blockchain. It is almost another technology in itself.
learn.iota.org/faqs

thats why i keep them in my wallet and never touch them :)
though I still feel like punching YDX in his ugly face for keeping my coins in his slack that long....im down by 80% since exchange...
still x2 in profits but still fuck that lazy asshole....
but whatever gonna be huge so profits will come

At least someone gets it

iota.org/IOTA_Whitepaper.pdf
> Highly doubt this new hoard of "tech investors" would be literate enough to understand the white paper.

nigr what?

they're cheap, and it's a long shot bet that if it moons because of the different tech, if you buy a lot now that it will be worth a lot later.

Scalable, Decentralized and sharing of resources on-demand, as well as store data from sensors and dataloggers securely and verified on the ledger which is scalable, lightweight and verified on an open market in real time ever makes it possible to settle transactions with the Tangle, a revolution layerConnectivity layer
7 GIGA IOTA will be the Tangle, a revolutionary new autonomous Machine Economy IOTA will be the system, leading, the next generation behind IOTA created developers will be able to be able, Decentralized, Modular, No Fees
Scalable, lightweight of yet, and sharing of resources become a necessity. IOTA enable to be traded on an open market in real time, with no fees so devices can trade exact amounts of resources on-demand, as well as store data from sensors and self-regulating peer-to-peer network. Read our Whitepaper.

could see IOT appliances in the the near future having stickers on them that indicate they are compatible with the IOTA network

shhhhhhhh stay quiet until after the bubble bursts, i want to buy more while its cheap

I thought this was supposed to be a network to support an internet of things, now it's digital gold too? Make up your fucking minds.

Ypu fucking stupid cunt.

Its identity of things
Its micropayments done right
It solves blockchain useless cunt fatty problems

It literally is going to render all blockchains useless

Stupid cunt

Raiblocks does all this too and doesn't have Russian scamboy Cum-From-Beyond and his fat wife at the helm with no ICO.

Bump for interest, where can i buy?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/#markets

>7 GIGA IOTA will be the Tangle
What do you mean by this?

you would already be a millionaire if you had 100m lol

The fuck mate 100 million iota is like 20 dollars

lmao IOTA has redflags everywhere:

- ICO was two years ago and until this year nobody knew this shit even existed
- Non proven tech, just a lot invented definitions
(Trytes??? Trits??? What's the fucking point?)
- No fees? Really?
- Non mineable
- The only tutorial is a hello world app.

Just sell this pump& dump piece of non existent shit

They waited to be listed until they did business and tech. Unlike every icon either time ,they did their work first.

And then landed bittfinex not many coin make it to bittfinix