Russian demographic situation

I have been reading a lot of articles on geopolitics lately, especially those on Russia. First, they are all from Anglo-American world and they state that Russian demographic situation is simply fucked up. Is there some truth to these claims? If Russian demographic situation is very bleak, that what can we say about other Europeans? They have even worse fertility rates.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredi_burqa_sect
unz.com/akarlin/from-russia-to-russabia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russian birth rates actually just exceeded death rates a year ago or so. The situation just reversed.

People who exploit the demographic decline of western europe as a pretext for mass immigration are evil globalists.

Israel has a very pro-jewish natalist policy, and they average 3 children per women.

Russian birth rate is indeed going up but it's all the muslims breeding, not native Russians.

>they state that Russian demographic situation is simply fucked up
That's 100% true. As a Russian, I can assure you that our current demographic crisis is one of the worst ones ever. Our birthrates are going up slowly but tha is mostly because of migrants. Ethnic Russians are having 1-2 childern max. I can't speak for other European countries though.

Interesting, I'll admit I don't know who's doing the breeding.

If you're russian, is that something "visible"? I.e. are there lots of muslim immigrants from the provinces into european russia?

PS: cyka bliat

Both of them are solving their demographic issues with immigration. That is, both Russia and western Europe. In Russia's case primarily from Muslims in Central Asia.

This is why /pol/'s worship of Putin is almost as retarded as their worship of Pinochet.

Pinochet is a meme, like a literal meme, people don't worship the actual guy just the idea he represents (killing commies). It's the same with those Mike Pence electrical memes, he actually isn't that anti-gay and the whole electrocution therapy was a liberal media hoax. But it's funny as fuck and it represents an idea and that's what matters.

It's the same for pretty much every developed country. And despite what racists on /pol/ will tell you, encouraging people to have more kids will not solve anything. Both countries with strong child rearing incentives (Singapore) and countries with strong social welfare programs (Nordics) have low fertility rates. White Americans have just as a high fertility rate as white Swedes despite the vast differences in motherhood benefits. It makes literally zero difference on a macro scale. Japan has been trying to solve this issue without immigration for decades, trying everything from stipends to tax breaks on top of the standard dependent exemptions. Again, literally zero significant difference made.

The ideas Pinochet represents are globalist neo-liberalism; he was literally pen pals with Milton Friedman who was also his main economic advisor. /pol/acks were more similar to the populist retards he was executing than anything else.

The only first world country which has a high fertility rate is Israel, where the government has a many programs to encourage the formation of families and the rearing of children.

Raly mkes u thnk

Singapore and Japan both have much more generous stipends and benefits for child rearing than Israel. Hasn't done shit.

You are aware that Israel's fastest growing demographic by far is Arabs, yes? The only group that comes close to their birth rate is the ultra-Orthodox.

Once again, his personal ideology doesn't actually matter, we are just at liberty to cherrypick what we like, like him killing communists.

This is why artificially reducing the living standards is the way to go. People have became too rich, spoiled and complacent.

That's nice, how about you start? First by disconnecting from the Internet, the ultimate luxury developed in recent times.

But I have started already. I own one pair of shoes, one pair of jeans, two t-shirts, some socks, a car, a gun and a computer, that's it, nothing else. You should too.

Nix the computer and then we'll talk.

Can't, I need it for work.

That won't help. The "problem" is that people have much to do besides making babies. Immigrants have much less to do, so their birthrates are high. Are you already married? Do you have children? No, because you waste all your time on your job, this Korean pearl diving forum, other shit. You have a lot to talk about with people, a lot to experience, you can have hobbies, travel around, have fun.

>Are you already married?
Yes

>Do you have children?
No but working on it lel

Dumping millions of third Worlders into a country they aren't welcome

Well then you're just stupid for not giving your future children a normal life. You could just produce a lot of them, that would actually help the demographic situation, instead of your downshifting crap.

OP here, interesting answers. But a honest question, if it is truly inevitable that people in First World countries always have a low fertility rate and need immigrants, what guarantees do those countries have that immigrant population will be loyal to that country?

No, I will raise my kid(s) in austerity, not in luxury.

>kid(s)
So this shows that you are not actually interested in fixing the demographics. Your kid will just grow up to hate you and will plunge into the life of luxury as soon as they can.

>always
Nothing stays forever.

It seems that way, at least for now. We would have to have total collapse in Europe for people to start breeding again.

Central Asian Muslims seem to better integrate into Russian society than say Arabs into French society.

>Central Asian Muslims seem to better integrate into Russian society than say Arabs into French society.
What makes you think so?

Now you're just chucking asspulls, faggot.

>they average 3 children per women.

This is because the Ultra Orthodox living in the settlements have 6 kids and since seculars have 1 kid it evens it out.

This is why the West Bank Jewish population is growing so fast, there will be millions of them there in the next few years

My talks with both Russians and French people. In Russia that is a legacy of Soviet Union. Central Asia Muslim nations drink alcohol and eat pork, are generally not that interested in religion, are already very exposed to Russian culture. They also tend to have far more love for Russian "Motherland" than Arabs or Africans in France.

Are not Ultra Orthodox Jews against Zionism and Israeli state? How does that work then?

Britain has same pop as Russia

nigga you're so uncommitted to personally doing anything about the birth rates problem that you couldn't even commit to writing "kids" without brackets.

>Central Asia Muslim nations drink alcohol and eat pork, are generally not that interested in religion, are already very exposed to Russian culture
You're thinking of Tatars and Bashkirs, not the ones from Central Asian countries or Caucasus.

Are you a Russian? Got a couple of questions for you if you are.

I am, but won't be able to post for some time now. You can ask anyway, but I don't know when I can answer.

And I'm not the only Russian here, so maybe someone else will answer.

1. I am a Croat, therefore Slavic. What are your thoughts on Pan-Slavism?
2. Would you agree that Soviet Union was in a way Red Russian empire?
3. Your thoughts on central Asian nations, especially Turkmens and Tajiks?
4. How is economy in Russia?

Thanks in advance.

That's just a very loud minority who think Jews are literally exiled from Israel. There are almost a million settlers, the vast majority are Ultra-Orthodox. They think it's their religious duty to reclaim Judea and Samaria.

>I am a Croat, therefore Slavic. What are your thoughts on Pan-Slavism?
Utopia, nobody needs it, Slavs are just too different
>Would you agree that Soviet Union was in a way Red Russian empire?
No. Defacto Russians were dominating force of course, but 'Greatrussian chaivinism' was great taboo, benefits were channeled from Russians to other nationalities.
>Your thoughts on central Asian nations, especially Turkmens and Tajiks?
Churkas, though harmless so far. Just there are too many of them and most of them are useless.
>How is economy in Russia?
Shitty.

Correct me if I am not wrong. But those Jews with 6-7 kids per family are Haredi? Are they not the biggest part of Ultra Orthodox? They despise state of Israel from what I have seen.

Could you elaborate on Slavs being too different, while I do agree do some point with you. I always saw you East Slavs as rather similar. What are your thoughts on Ukraine and Belarus?

I'm back.

>1. What are your thoughts on Pan-Slavism?
It would be nice if course, but I don't think it could work.

>2. Would you agree that Soviet Union was in a way Red Russian empire?
Not really, maybe a bit. There was a degree of russification of other peoples, but it's not comparable to the Russian empire.

>3. Your thoughts on central Asian nations, especially Turkmens and Tajiks?
I'm okay with them, they come here to work and they work fine, the ones I knew were okay guys. Most of them at least. Don't believe this guy , he probably never met any of them personally, like most Russians.

>4. How is economy in Russia?
It's shit. Not like Venezuela tier shit, bearable shit, but it will stay like this for quite a while.

Bumping for answers.

Poles are die-hard Catholics, Czechs were 5 minutes to become full Germans just like Sorbs, Sothern Slavs even look differently being Thraco-Illyrian substrate. The culture is just too different. Why don't you do what you preach and start into Pan-Slavism by uniting with your friends Serbs? After all Yugo was great flourishing country.

As to so called East Slavs, they use to be one nation until recently and still have not fully separated from each other culturally. Thanks to Brest-Litovsk treaty historic Russia desintegrated into three more or less arbitrary 'states' and nobody bothered in USSR to stick them all together until 1991.

Ukraine and Belarus of course exist, but they used to be more into regionalism than real nationalism. Ukries are still ambivalent towards antient Russian anchestry, inventing such abominations as 'rus'ky' or 'ruthenian' language.

Though thanks to brilliant Putin tactics Ukries began to genuinely hate Russia and distance from them - one or two generations more and Ukriaine will become real cohesive nation. Russians may say - we got Crimea but lost Ukraine.

In my opinion if not for Putin the most optimal would have been to unite with Ukr using Belarus scenario: separate countries but the same market, no borders, freedom to move and settle etc. This would have been even better than a single state as such scenario would provide competition, diversity, ability to change regimes etc

Thanks for your answers.

A couple more if you have some time to spare.

1. You said Pan Slavism would not work, why exactly and for what reasons would it not work?

2. No offense to your country, but I get the feeling that you survive on oil prices, you are in dire need of a total economic reform, are there voices on this issue in Russia?

3. Your thoughts on Lenin and Stalin?

4. Thoughts on Iran?

>But those Jews with 6-7 kids per family are Haredi?

Not all of them. Also there are hella different Haredi groups. There's Yemenite Haredim, Sephardic, Ashkenazics. Ultra-Orthodox in general always have a lot of kids, I heard they were religiously mandated to have atleast 3 or something. Some talmud shit.

There's even this weird Haredi burqa sect which basically says "WE WUZ BURQAZ"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredi_burqa_sect

It makes the muslims seem like feminists

I'm not sure about the makeup of settlers, but I do know for sure settler birth rates vastly outpace metropolitan Israeli birthrates. Haredim do have high birthrates as well, but imo the larger problem is that Haredim tend to leach off of the Israeli welfare system instead of working and riot whenever they don't get free shit, so they are going to continue to put a strain on the welfare state into the future unless the govt does something about it (which UTJ and the other ultra orthodox parties will fight tooth and nail)

t. Israeli

I am not a advocate of Pan-Slavism.
Answer these questions I sent to other user, minus first in your case.

>1. You said Pan Slavism would not work, why exactly and for what reasons would it not work?
Well, it's a nationalist fantasy, these things don't work. Also, Russians are too conceited.

>2. No offense to your country, but I get the feeling that you survive on oil prices, you are in dire need of a total economic reform, are there voices on this issue in Russia?
There are, but they're weak. Of course if your don't count the voices of Putin's government who always talk about it but don't do shit.

>3. Your thoughts on Lenin and Stalin?
Both were pidors, I wish Mensheviks could win. So Lenin is a pidor for hijacking the revolution and Stalin for obvious reasons.

>4. Thoughts on Iran?
Modern Iran?

Also, this guy seems to not know how the Russian, Ukrainian and Belarussian identities appeared.

Yes, modern Iran. Thanks for your answers.

I don't know much about it, except that it's a shia islamist shithole. I feel sorry for them, could have been a great country.

>only first world country
>Israel
Pick one

>Israel
>White
Pick one again

>UK 65 million
>Russia 140 million

apparently this trend is overblown

unz.com/akarlin/from-russia-to-russabia/

This, Russia is the only European country with a birth rate that means anything, and they achieved that in such a way as to prove that this is all totally deliberate and programmatic. They worked and worked through years of everyone else chanting that there is no point in fighting. Every white country on Earth could have a positive, more than replacement birthrate if their governments wanted.
It has been decided that it would suit the elites to deal with a throng of inarticulate dusky peasants, who are easily lied to or bought off, rather than craftsman and middle class whites, who presume to learn about politics and criticize our all-knowing bureaucracies, especially since automation will obviate the need for greater and greater numbers ofsub-elites of any kind.