WhaleCoin General Thread 5: Whale done!

Welcome newcomers and fellow Whale Friends today I have come to ask for your support in the future of WhaleCoin. For those who missed out:

>What is WhaleCoin?
WhaleCoin is a waves lite client place holder for an upcoming cryptocurrency in development. The limit will and always will be 1 million WhaleCoins in existence. Once we have a working product in place we will create a temporary transfer of wavestoken WhaleCoins into our official WhaleCoins, essentially a 1 to 1 conversion.

>How will it be distributed?
WhaleCoin will work differently than other coins that use a (POS) proof of stake or (POW) proof of work. Instead it will be circulated by you my fellow whale friends through proof of whale. It will be circulated by the members who hold WhaleCoin, at the moment the idea is still have members on Veeky Forums the most up to date and biggest shareholders of WhaleCoin.

>How do I get WhaleCoin?
1. Download or open Waves Lite Client
2. Make account
3. Submit Wave Lite Client address in your name
4. Get WhaleCoin

*Limit will be 3 address post per thread after 3 or more no coins will be deposited till next thread*

>How much has been distributed?
So far 187,500 WhaleCoins have been distributed on Veeky Forums alone in 4 threads. We are almost at our 800k milestone.

>Next course of action?
Once we hit the 800k milestone a few changes will be implemented first will be the rewards sent. Currently 900 is sent to each account after we hit 800k rewards will become 700 per address post. This is due to shares being given to potential developers or helpers that we may recruit as well partnerships.

If you guys are interested in working with WhaleCoin in the future please reply to this email address with what your specialties are and if you prefer a copy of your resume (if you prefer to leave your name and address or other personal information out it's fine). I will get back to you in a couple days and we will set up a time for interviews at your leisure.

Thanks for supporting us!

it's great seeing you guys so interested in the coin so far. I see a lot of familiar addresses every thread and it makes me really happy especially seeing that one poster from Venezuela.

Please send more whale related pictures it's awesome!

Let's reach that 800k milestone, Whale-chan.

3P74TDohUJJzTnmUP3Q9v6UksgQaaeNC1jS

Hi Whale-Chan.

My address is
3PEr21oKgMPnQHWk7DZBsYg69HasFUxvdta

Thank you Whale-chan!

Save the whales!

3P97NWQGbAmrXLL8bD48pSiy9Ag1Y7xvrZV

Asking it for one more time, thanks Whale-chan.

3PGh8UpwHcYScxiPh6sh378daCSyUnLxPGq

give me
3PQJoN51e5qjzDVuowPcmkpupWddo2f5vTv

Guys
Post like this

> (OP)
>Hi Whale-Chan.
>My address is
>3PQJoN51e5qjzDVuowPcmkpupWddo2f5vTv
>Thank you Whale-chan!

Sorry.

For those interested in wanting to further support WhaleCoin please respond through this email: [email protected]

Thanks!

3PLVDY1s5Un8HB1Yn5puPjrxeV1QZWn4exy

Hey, I never felt motivated enough to get the waves lite client but just got it setup.

3P2UhBUQfJV1mJMGHbW281JdTTNsCn1MWiF

3PRBgvyu6fxry4XQw86MYkuqnwNJeXDY6tg

Sankyuu~

Whale-Chan!

Welcome back!

Please share with me again?

3P4urxyVjMBGiDk7ubJbqqxbEGMf9rJzDok

Sharing is caring! 3PMkwJefz5tvneFHPXWCyCHZdQ9hB5ka3qq

>3P4urxyVjMBGiDk7ubJbqqxbEGMf9rJzDok

Welcome back
3PPfPwDaMu4DEVtg5Do1h9Qz4mYwZht1Lhm

wrong address sorry
MMQCYQz5VgYHaGtR1Qij8fpzHd4m8Ht8p8FVkNqFcRS

BTC: 19VMLFNyDL3FV2CHWjG1aMUi2Yn5ZHbFtR

ETH: 0xa809bd9e12d46b03bc9177802652d4d4aae78de4

LTC: LW1jfpqCewFNWWzST4FFSZ6kYK4CdDdxr7

Anything will help, kind mr.

3PKNNNbHhcF7fiWnZLBvvgc91qcoZpkiXhx

Thanks, whale.

I shall show my etenal gratitude, oh Lord of the Whale!

3PK8YVWoK8PKa3XFP7uhEfYoExfmS5NuwNH

3PBif8ziPQRoyi3UGpzJw8Ry57USShD81nQ

Thanks mang

Hello Whale-chan:

Sending you an email :-)

3PHJaNvcTqTGQrx8UH79PoD4iLUMTLFzqQy

3PKxTAeT37USPp1i6ssro5ksBe47yzYQDY8

3P2uyN6RbFRb8cYrWB8wCQHtTcbDYrviqyb

I NEED A WHALE IN MY LIFE!

Yamete Whale-chan! Good luck on the project and thank you for the previous coins.

3P5LDdiPJ72NGcgRZodza4Ccmf9SZnafLoF

come at me baby! 3PBRhvwq84vfQnqG7pTAu1fnzAWEGnR8HNL

Yamete Whale Chan hi

3PMEeAwkaGPWvVFM9Chdcqa8cdLBcFutPof

King of the Cryptosea!

Hello whale-Chan I hope you are having a splendid day and I wish you good luck on your endeavours.

3PCouuc7UHDVDcSyXgHox8ArJtc9EQRjJr6

3PQBi9ethBzvtNJQZRuKrXrGrSfFzTyY3GF

Make us all moon whaly

YAMETE WHALE-CHAN

Thank you

Sorry forgot to say thank you

Gib me dats
3PPYAErtcVTTMaAbzbAw4npK7fjo4ief7Ed

Hi Whale-Chan.

My address is
3PAJ6G3awTrsFZUeYGPyGAMpx3oRxhEYqur

Thank you Whale-chan!

Kek nice

Hi Whale-Chan.

My address is
3PGu2kC4JXz35rsfcYefc6sTacsTUYm7ioo

Thank you Whale-chan! Am I doing it right?

3PQBi9ethBzvtNJQZRuKrXrGrSfFzTyY3GF

Domo arigato whale san

thank you Whale-Chan. i hope this is right

3PFRg2XkGAWPHxFKvTBUpvj8q1z45hXCRMe

What is even the point of these threads (especially calling them generals, lol), when they're never about discussing whalecoin and only the first 3 posts are relevant?

They are for airdropping the existing whalecoins and getting people aboard the hype/development train. Why don't you join in? It's free after all.

Then it's not a general and barely qualifies for a thread. You should make a "waves tokens" thread or something like that instead.

Sure thing boss.

Well it's mostly just discussing about what is WhaleCoin and we are still on phase 1 of the project which is mass distribution on Veeky Forums

Sometimes it shows sometimes it doesn't it's so weird

I have been feeling a bit discouraged with the crypto business but I always check the whale threads.

But that's the thing, there is no discussion going on. It's just a begging thread with no inherent purpose (e.g. no new information or discussion direction is provided). There is no specific topic or comment about the project itself: the meaning of proof-of-whale, the technical validity of the protocol, development state and voting on upcoming features, for example, would all be interesting, but there's nothing about this here. No community input/outreach/engagement, which translates to a poor quality thread.

In the first place, the idea of generals is very unbecoming, and threads should be made as you want to share new information, obtain feedback, or otherwise discuss a topic relevant to whalecoin, in particular if it's a topic that hasn't yet been discussed.

Eitherway, because of the inherent lack of discussion in these threads, they tend to pollute the board instead of providing any kind of value. Rather, forming a 'waves token' thread or general (with a whalecoin bend of course) would combine inputs from more sources, engage a much wider part of the community, potentially stimulate a lot more discussion, consolidate threads that don't truly have enough of an audience to live on their own (you will need to start actual discussion topics before whalecoin reaches a stage where it can be independent). Overall, it's win-win I think.

Additionally, perhaps there's a way to offload the begging part of these threads? Can you setup a quick website where users can submit their address and a password which you post in these threads and change regularly?

Oh that's a really good idea! I have trouble trying to get it working but having a website in which I post a unique password for a limited amount of time will really help the beggingness of the threads and improve discussion. I want to start implementing things like a voting for what people want from WhaleCoin in terms of usage so I'll probably get it going sometime in the next thread.

AqQuLyACv5yLRo3QeG8tu28zNQbqxLiCMi4cczEdDgMJ

The wave is coming!

3PL8CTKNdZ1JqUEcjYnsTDTsdYCQDarFdWH

Is this site yours? "whalecoin.com/" You can connect to it but nothing shows up.

I do like the the idea the other user anon provided. (Wave address and password)

I can provide you with some simple HTML and CSS so you can check it out how it looks. (for the pass and wave address thing)

If you have a specific look & feel in mind let me know.

No unfortunately. Once we make our website it would probably have to be hidden until the time comes. Feel free to send me an email though I'll probably keep in touch with you!

3PEgiHLaRTy4NFnPzQZWZ5kvyf7xjCA3JdQ

Thanks sempai