Hello

Hello

I'm an 18 year old, and I recently graduated high school. I was accepted to college, have gone through all the preparations and got the max financial aid, but I still have $19,000 to make up in a month. I know it's a long shot, and I know I can apply for student loans, but I've seen what they've done to my mom and we can barely afford to live. Do you guys have any risky ways to get that kind of money in so short a time period? Any advice is appreciated.

take out student loan, bet it all in crypto, cash out and keep the money and pay for tuition.

Sell drugs

UR an idiot kid. Unless you are guaranteed a high paying job, you migh want to reconsider your options.

Take out the student loan, throw it in Reddcoin when the market slumps (and you think it is at the bottom) and ride the waves. Reddcoin is really cheap and remarkably stable through all of this

invest 1000 in bitbean

It's a prestigious college, ranked one of the top 10 in America actually. I do think I am guaranteed a good job/internship afterwards.

I'm very inexperienced with crypto currency, is this a simple task? Are there wait times and transaction periods that might fuck me over? August 11th is the deadline. Also, this goes without saying, but by scamming me you would literaly ruin my life, so I am begging for honesty.

major?
what companies have the job you are looking for?
location of potential jobs?
willingness to relocate?

Nothing's guaranteed ever
But it will help your chances tremendously if you have an internship each summer
Your resume will be light years ahead of the zipperheads and pajeets who have 4.0 GPA's

have you considered working for it? temp jobs are all around, you fucking bum

I plan to double major in pre-law and economics. I'm not 100% on the company or firm I would like to work for, but from what I have seen an economics major is quite flexible, and widens my options substatially. I am more than willing to relocate, I have no attachment to any certain place.

Post-graduation job employment rate is 98% so I am willing to gamble a little.

I have actually been working the past 5 years and saved up around $12,000. As I mentioned however, even with that, government aid, and scholarships there is still a gap.

Thanks, just bought 100k.

OP's white, decent looking, and appears to be tall. He'll do fine.

Thank you... haha. I'm about 6'1, but where I live it seems just about every guy is around my height.

Therr're no viable shortcuts that work 100%, user
Use your youth to plan ahead and don't waste money, especially from loans you can't default on
Try out several jobs to give you an idea of what you're good at, and give e-commerce a shot on the side
As long as there's civilisation there will be ways of making it

Oh I haven't lost all hope of "making it" - yet! Even if I end up not going to the college I've dreamed of, I'm sure I'll manage. I like to think of myself as one who plans pretty far in advance, but I didn't plan for such an expense. Thank you for the advice :)

I've been browsing this board for about an hour and I have seen this everywhere...

>I'm not 100% on the company or firm I would like to work for, but from what I have seen an economics major is quite flexible, and widens my options substatially.
OMFG how are you going to know what skills you need if you don't know what you want to do. Time is money and you could be wasting a lot of time doing unnecessary shit.

The skills one has are the most important thing you can have on a resumé. I have plenty of time over the year to think on which specific firm or company I may want to intern with. I don't believe I am wasting time by not limiting my sights to one specific job or company.

>I need to make $19,000 in a month
Hey, dumb fuck? If you were capable of doing this, you'd have no reason to go to college. Now listen, dumb fuck. No, there is no way around student loans. No, loans are not bad things. It is called leverage. Stop following retarded meme advice about avoiding big bad scary life-ruining student loans. If you have a degree from HYPSM, you are going to have a good career. You'd be retarded to not go.

Go to community college to get first two years out the way dumb fuck. Why spend all that money on basics

considering your qt face i would suggest renting out your boipussy to the highest bidder

you could probably get some men to load up your hole at 250-600$ a pop

Bitmex 100x bitcoin margin trading. Thanks me later. Screencap this before op in lamboland

This guy actually knows what he's talking about OP. Reddcoin and Siacoin.

spencer?

I never said I was completely dismissing student loans. I am just inquiring as to whether there is a better option out there. Calm down bud. And what is HYPSM? I'm unfamiliar with that acronym.

Not wasting 2 more years of my life in the ghetto.

My name's Graham haha.

Interesting. How does one get in to the cryptocurrency exchange?

I'll take the compliment, but that's gonna be a strong no from me. Lol.

lurk moar newfag

Financial aid is done through FASA, you'd be a retard not to get subsidized loans. Bait.

He could just cut straight to gang bangs and plowed by in every hole by like 40 dudes for 1k a pop.

I've already been granted the max from FAFSA, $12,500. As I have stated, I am not dismissing student loans completely, just exploring my options as I hesitant coming from a single mother who's been in debt 25 years because of them.

>Reddcoin is really cheap
is rdd back to 2 sats?