Is this man the pinnacle of Eurocentrism?

Is this man the pinnacle of Eurocentrism?

>white supremacist
>advocated the use of poison gas on Arab tribes
>did nothing to alleviate the Bengal famine, and said it was their own fault for "breeding like rabbits"
>was a hardcore imperialist in general, even his fellow tories thought he was too extreme
>wanted to kill Gandhi
>he fought the nazis though, so it's all ok
>who cares about those darkies anyway lmao

>I think a curse should rest on me — because I love this war. I know it's smashing and shattering the lives of thousands every moment — and yet — I can't help it — I enjoy every second of it.

That's what the cunt thought of WWI, wonder how much fun he had when Germany was bombing him?

He made plenty of mistakes and was a pretty problematic guy, but why should anyone care about arab tribes ?

>cunt
Sorry that your grandpops was killed becuase they couldn't FOLLOW HIS FUCKING PLAN OF A SNEAK ATTACK ON THE DRADNELLES AND THE SHELLING OF CONSTATNINOPLE

>killing ghandi is bad
dude was an anarcho primtivist

PEAK ANGLO

His only mistake was not dropping more and more potent gas on the Bolsheviks.

I want /leftypol/ out

>Is this man the pinnacle

Yep

He was also full on the Byzantine hate.

You're judging a man of the first half of the 20th century by standards of the 21st century.

Overrated, really.

>muh WW2

Doing a pretty okay job as PM during WW2 is literally all he did, and I daresay any other reasonably "firebrand" PM would have been just as honoured.

The reality is that Churchill for most of his career both military and political was a bumbling autist, with his own retardation actively doing harm against Britain in many ways.

Plus he got essentially told to fuck off by De Valera of all people, which is a bit humiliating.

Triggered Hun detected.

More like the pinnacle of Anglocentrism
>oi you bloody celtic colonials, I want you to die attacking the turks
>oi you bloody americans, I want you to die attacking Italy
>oi you bloody frenchies. You're gonna die for not dying enough

It's kind of a modern meme that every single soldier in WWI was a shaken, broken wreck. Plenty of them claimed to have enjoyed it, on both sides.

Yeah, some people enjoyed it.
Such as MY BOY JACK CHURCHILL

>Stormed Normandy beaches with a FUCKING LONGSWORD
>Killed a German NCO in france with a FUCKING BOW AND ARROW
>Got captured and escaped with ease
>Got captured again and sent to a CONCENTRATION CAMP
>Much like the jews, he soon vanished from the camp
>But he went under the fence instead of down the drainpipe
>Walked for fucking MILES alone to find some american faggots, stealing supplies along the way
>When Naziboos got their shit pushed in successfully, he demanded to be shipped east because, and I quote, "There's still the nips, aren't there?"
>Was noteably fucking IRRITATED at america bombing the japs as he saw it as boring and cheap

War is hell for some, for the rest its just bants.

Wrong war there dingbat.

>he died in 1996

That's extremely anticlimatic.

That's not what Eurocentrism means.

Of what you listed fighting Germany is the only thing he did wrong.

Nah Cecil Rhodes was peak Anglo

Among Americans soldiers, most of whom would never even see combat, WW1 was really something of a sight-seeing trip of France.

this

There are two types of threads on this board. The type that this thread is:
>ree columbus was evil!
>ree stalin was evil!
>reeeeeeee Jackson reeeeeeeeeeeeee

The /pol/ack WWII autist thread:
>lol rommel tho
>look at this Nazi flag what if they WON

And nothing else. What garbage.

it's hot that his granddaughter is dating an arab

a few cases doesn't mean "plenty"

I know you kids idolize war because of your call of duties and battlefields and whatever but wars are generally quite the horrific experience for those involved.

Britain was a mistake

Try again
>White imperialist
>advocated the use of tear gas on arabs
>The Bengal famine was largely the fault of the corrupt local indian adminstration combined wit the war effort
>implying that's bad

Why do people freak out so much over the gas quote? The Brits weren't the first nor the last power to use it, hell the Spanish were still importing mustard gas from Germany to drop on the Berbers by 1923.

I know right. I bet he rolls over in his grave each time they fuck.

edgy

>edgy

Because it's a way for stormcunts to try and deflect attention from the holocaust.

>Look look !!! Saint Winston wanted to use gas too! Doesn't that change your world view eh? Bet you see things differently now eh?
>disregard there's a difference between wanting to gas people on the battlefield to end a rebellion and setting up industrial processes to actually gas people as effectively as possible in order to exterminate a race of people, and Churchill specifically stated there's no need to use deadly gas when tear gas will do the same job

>there's a difference between wanting to gas people on the battlefield to end a rebellion and setting up industrial processes to actually gas people as effectively as possible in order to exterminate a race of people,
Well, yeah, but Hitler did neither of these.

nice may may

and yes

it's baby's first voyage out of /pol/. aaw.

*tips fedora*

"IM GOING THROUGH CHANGES"

>white supremacist
>hated germans

something doesnt add up here

>Eurocentrism
No, Anglocentrism. Easy to make the mistake but in the end Anglos not only aren't European, their entire purpose is to undermine Europe.

The granddaughter of Amon Göth (Plaszow concentration camp commander and the ebul nazi from Schindler's list) is a literal nigger.

Brits hate all of Europe without a doubt everything east of londons ocean is considered Balkan territory by Brits only slightly above negroes

Reminder that Pakistan is now London

Shut the fuck up Nigel.

Your above avarage women are literally getting hijacked from you by pakis do something about it you weak willed Brit

I don't disagree

what the fuck does my post have to do with pol you retard

wtf i love churchill now

Germans did and do their best to undermine the white race, any reasonable white supremacist would hate them

how many wars have you been in?
My grandfather had a great time in Algeria, even though they lost
This ''war is hell'' meme needs to end

You know London isn't on the coast don't you?

>>>/angloshed/

or don't really care which

>Britain
>above avarage women
Not even Brits would say that.

Better then most Semites

This

>Britain
>having any above average women

See:

it is like they found Charles V's missing chromosome

>white supremacist

He wasn't though, he just thought indians and africans were garbage.

He was right.