Leave finding India to me

>Leave finding India to me.

That's a nice discovery you have made here, Colombo. I hope you don't mind if we name it after someone else's name...

BTFO

>went better than expected

Is he making the troll face?

>Colombo
That was not his name

It didn't last though, they shouldn't have kicked out the jews could have saved their economy.

What profits a man if he gains the world but looses his soul?

Not colombo's fault

>spherecucks

>shouldn't have let the Jews in in the first place
ftfy

The jews were expelled way before Cuba was conquered. And their impact in the economy is widely exagerated by fedoras. Masons and liberals were the ones behind the empire crumbling. Riego,Bolivar and the other masonic rats destroyed the empire

>expel Jews in 1492
>Finish Reconquista upon Grenada same year
>Send Columbus on his mission same year
>Found Spanish Empire
>Colonize and conquer half the New World
>Rule one of the greatest Empires of the world for hundreds of years
>Jews start to return in 19th Century
>Empire starts to fall apart
If only they had had some jews

>Cristoforo Colombo was born in Genoa (Italy)

lost everything lmao
JUST

Colonia is already in use by cologne

>Cristoforo Colombo
He never used that name

The masons did nothing wrong, they just wanted to create better societies than the opressive ones which already existed. I don't understand all the anti masonic hate that goes on, lots of misconceptions.

Spaniards are just bad when it comes to economy, look at their situation now.

>The masons did nothing wrong
They destroyed the Spanish empire (and Spain for the rest of the XIX century) to create a bunch of weak oppresive republics that are and were known for being corrupt nd genocidal. Only anglos support masonic jewery

Yes.

Spain's shittiest situation is better than Peru's best

Bro the whole spanish world is filled with communist retardation can you really blame them

He looks so smug...

>born too late to die of pox before even seeing an european
>Born just in time to see the spanish economy dip and then recovering

It's an international organization that does a lot of charity and good around the world. What have you done of benefit for humanity?

>It's an international organization that does a lot of charity and good around the world. What have you done of benefit for humanity?
Not ruining the lives of an entire continent you masonic rat

Latinizing one's own name is LARPing.

It's better to let the societies be free, they decided they wanted to be free from Spanish rule, so if anyones to blame for the loss of their colonies it's the Spaniards themselves. Should have taken better care of the people of their empire.

>It's better to let the societies be free, they decided they wanted to be free from Spanish rule,
No they didn't. Some masonic rats,specially Riego,made multiple coups to stop any royalist intervention in America while masonic secesionists worked together. You are just filthy rat masonic piece of shit

Now
I am Columbus
i have discovered
Veeky Forums
4CHANIA

>Now for you to run off and die penniless.

>Leave Parthia to me!

>flatcucks STILL butthurt over Eratosthenes

History pleb here, please no bully. Who actually first found the american continent? Not west india, but the continent.

Ponce de Leon I think.

Whichever paleo-natives moved there teens of thousands years ago

Leif Erikson

No one knows for sure. It is possible that the "Vinland" explored by the Vikings included continental America, in what is now Canada.

Alonso Sánchez de Huelva

Christoffa Corombo