Is this the guy who's causing crypto to crash?

Is this the guy who's causing crypto to crash?

why doesnt a whale just pay some bullies to intimidate him.

Other urls found in this thread:

angel.co/skry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jihan probably has his own goons.

Jihan wu is like, so gay

i should thank him, i've been wating for month for a crash to enter the market. Still waiting

Nah, he's just a convenient target being pushed by Blockstream / Core propaganda. Also because gooks are easier to paint as the bad guys (eg. commies, vietcong, north koreans)

jihan vs vitalik in a fight
who wins?

Jihan would wreck Vitalik. I imagine Vitalik would knock himself over trying to swing a punch.

They'd probably team up to jew the goyims.

core, are they guys who've been developing bitcoin to where we are today?

Or slowing the development to where we are today. Depends on who you ask.

why hasn't a whale hired someone to kill him? hmm..

who's better at developing bitcoin than core?

>high profile crypto dev dies
>entire crypto scene burns down

>dev
lol

This except I still haven't wired anything and I hope I won't miss the low.

anyone but (((corestream)))

The original core devs were pushed out years ago. The current lineup today are sneaky bastards shilling their company's segwit trojan horse under the guise of "decentralization".

why are skry employees involved in developing segwit2x?

angel.co/skry
Our first product allows financial institutions and Bitcoin companies to detect suspicious activity on the Blockchain and identify legal and illegal entities, allowing them to comply with regulations around compliance and anti-money laundering.

who gavin?
the guy who met with the CIA?
the guy who said con artist craig wright was satoshi?

Is blockstream the only company allowed to run on segwit? or is it open for anyone to develop their business idea?

Nope. Vitalik would wreck Jihan with his telekinetic powers.

When you are this retarded. Fuck off to btc nigger.

protip: anyone can run a service on segwit/lightning the protocol doesn't discriminate

but I don't think there's going to be a fork anytime soon especially a hardfork, this drama is the same as the fake "china ban bitcoin" drama