Your daily reminder that BTC was below 1000$ a few months ago

Your daily reminder that BTC was below 1000$ a few months ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.swissquote.com/online-trading/markets-and-products/products/bitcoin-trading
support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002732067-Fidor-Fidor-deposits-and-withdrawals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your daily reminder that BTC was below 10$ 4 years ago

daily reminder that op is a homosexual

Oh lookie here you fucking idiot.
It followed the trend perfectly.
We're oversold right now and will be consolidating, then rocketing, any day.

Yeah and Bernie and still win, r-right guys?

why dont you motherfuckers want a sub1000 crash so you can buy more?

because I am holding its too dangerous to try to catch waves

market makers know that everybody think it wont go below 1500-1700. That's exactly why they will make the price drop below that to force mass sell off in order to buy cheap.

Some of you guys are playing this game wrong. The goal is to get more Bitcoin, not more USD.

>The goal is to get more Bitcoin, not more USD.

Why would I hoard currency that can fluctuate 50% in value and can't really be used to buy anything?

If you have to ask that question I have no fucking clue what you are doing buying Bitcoin in the first place.

Got in at 600$ and out at 2400$

But now im still really tempted to buy some more.

You guys think it will fall anymore than that?
sub 2000$?

Because it will eventually go back up again. Ride the waves down, alternating USDT and BTC, accumulate BTC even though it's losing dollar value, hodl a little, profit.

People throw around $1800. A Billionaire hedge fund investor who bought in this year and sold the top perfectly stately that he would buy "a lot of bitcoin" if it hit $1600.

pretty much this, but cashing bitcoins out for more reliable investments.

1800$ seems feasible but I don't think it'll grow in value that fast again...

Anyone remembers the good potcoin spike we had some time ago

You have figured it out.
I congratulate you to your riches in a couple of years.
Enjoy your wealth while all those dumb fags chase a couple dollars all the time and don't see the big picture.

Well done!

What makes you so sure that cryptos will conquere the world and not stay relatively obscure way of paying for your drugs like they're now?

I understand where you see the potential, but I don't know what makes you so sure that bitcoin will basically replace the gold.

It doesn't matter what we want, it's not going sub 1000. It can still barely get to 2k. People think it will free fall just because 2k is a magic number, but it won't. ETH didn't at 200 either.

>jan2014: dude, it can never go back to 400 (went back to 250 a year later)
>july2017: dude, it can never go back to 1000
sure buddy

I'm not sure at all about bitcoin.
Buy I believe in this new movement.
We are still very early to the game and don't say anything else because media attention and being able to buy btc easy is so far apart from each other that we have a long way for the normies to enter the market.
If bitcoin survives it will be unbelievable expensive as a storage of value, possibly less volatile than now.

Bitcoin is nothing more than a speculation for me, but one that I'm confident about exiting on top.
I even realised, that by trading altcoins and picking some winners I can retire in 3 or 4 years instead of 30.
That's something to hope for.
I cannot tell you how much btc will be valued, but my conservative opinion days at least $10k, but could be even 100k, who knows. 10k will be enough for my retirement, so I'm not totally delusional I hope...

just donated my rig, match me

yea. absolutely.
the lower we go, the more hands loosen up, and prices fall. It's a snowball.
Bitcoin has no inherent value like a stock which is backed by the company assets.

I would agree if there werent so many normies crying about entering in june and losing money

>september 2014: dude, it can never reach 800 again
>november 2017: dude, it can never reach 2800 again

These were just some few individuals, who got their feet wet. Some opportunists who wanted to get in because of the insane gains reported by some winners. I believe most of them bought $100 in btc, lost a lot and left the market again.
Ask around, see for yourself.
I'm working at an IT company. My colleagues laugh about my bitcoin talk. There is only one guy, who bought btc when it was at $100 (but only 15). None else is even considering bitcoin.... yet.

Outside my work literally noone gives a fuck about it, most never heard of it, some did, but have no idea at all. Ponzi scheme or pyramid is all I hear from those people after I explain it to them.
Even my family thinks this is bullshit, but they are happy as long as I don't lose my initial investment, which dipped hard in June and July now to only 5x, it was above 10x at the ATH in end of May.

>We are still very early to the game and don't say anything else because media attention and being able to buy btc easy is so far apart from each other that we have a long way for the normies to enter the market.

So what will be the point that isn't early stage? It's not like all normies are into stocks or forex trading. Big players like central banks and finantial institutionas are already here, aware of cryptos.
Sure, it has long way if you want to consider bitcoin in same league as normal currencies, but as a investnment toll I wouldn't call it obscure.

>If bitcoin survives it will be unbelievable expensive as a storage of value, possibly less volatile than now.

What makes you think that? Scarcity of it alone?

>I even realised, that by trading altcoins and picking some winners I can retire in 3 or 4 years instead of 30.

What is your plan? Amassing x amount of cryptos and what? Living off the interests? How much do you need to retire?
That one is just out of curiosity

>It's not like all normies are into stocks
You don't really know many normies, do you?

>no, u
virtually nobody in Germany buys stocks, for example

I'm not an American. Look at for example.

In a month you can connect these lines and call it a trend as well.

never said it will never go past 3000. I think it will go back to 1000 before skyrocketing. Everyone should want that so they can buy more.

In Austria you can buy bitcoin in an post office since last week. That's the first step to get more normies. Buying bitcoin right now is very tedious, some give up before they can actually buy anything...

Bitcoin will be of high value because people will buy it in hope of it being even higher. They don't intend to buy with it, but for speculating. As more people enter bitcoin the more expensive it will get. Early on is the winner. Since it's limited, it won't be devaluated like fiat.

My retirement plans are to accumulate 200 btc sell at $10k or accumulate 100 btc and sell at 20k, depends which comes first.
Buying a house for myself, buying 3 medium sized apartments for rent (I already have 2), living with a nice rent income for the rest of my live.

>So what will be the point that isn't early stage? It's not like all normies are into stocks or forex trading

Normies can't buy a fucking coffee with a stock they have sitting in a magic internet wallet. We're not waiting for every fucking cunt to go "oh I see the light! Buy BTC on bittrex so we can trade in shitcoins". No we're waiting for he masses to take the trillions of dollars they have in sitting in banks and transfer a fraction because they like what bitcoin has to offer. Then we're fucking rich.

>inb4 can't buy a coffee with btc transfer fees

I do have a few people around me but they mainly shill ETH

Explained BTC to my mom yesterday and she wants in, but for the rest you are right... people still look at me like I'm a madman when I talk about crypto.

I believe we aren't in the early stage anymore and that from the next spike on there will be more and more normies investing into crypto ( and hopefully losing )

Yes, maybe there will be a point in time, where everybody want to own a friction of bitcoin. Just to have it, like gold now. Don't tell me they but gold because they want to pay with it.
In my opinion gold=bitcoin, there is no difference for my people, except bitcoin is limited, gold is not.

>In Austria you can buy bitcoin in an post office since last week
and in switzerland we can trade it on a banking platform since yesterday. First org with a banking license to allow to trade it
en.swissquote.com/online-trading/markets-and-products/products/bitcoin-trading
I just subsribed so I can daytrade btc safely without going through the hassle of exchange scammers.

I think we entered the 2nd phase of smart money coming in.
The normies will come in stage 3 in masses. Right now I don't see this happening in the next 2 years, maybe later.

btc is > to gold because it's easily transportable. Moving gold from a location to another is a pain in the ass.

Wow, I didn't know that.

But it will take some time before other banks and countries jump on this train.

just wait till twitch implements bitcoin as a tipping feature, I reckon itll take a year or 2 and bam, normies and in particular normie kids will flock to bitcoin like a kike to a wishing well and drive growth well into the future

a second bank in switzerland jumped on the train. Others will follow I guess. Swissquote is the largest online trading platform in swirtzerland but I'm not a client since fees in switzerland suck ass.

>Bitcoin will be of high value because people will buy it in hope of it being even higher. They don't intend to buy with it, but for speculating. As more people enter bitcoin the more expensive it will get. Early on is the winner. Since it's limited, it won't be devaluated like fiat.

That's literally the definition of speculation bubble. Same thing happened with dotcoms. "It will always go up, because of muh techno internet technology n stuff. Future is now, buy!"

>My retirement plans are to accumulate 200 btc sell at $10k or accumulate 100 btc and sell at 20k, depends which comes first.
Buying a house for myself, buying 3 medium sized apartments for rent (I already have 2), living with a nice rent income for the rest of my live.

Solid plan, hope you'll get there.

>No we're waiting for he masses to take the trillions of dollars they have in sitting in banks and transfer a fraction because they like what bitcoin has to offer.

Offer what? How is bitcoin more convinient that what we have now? Right now is volatile and hard to get or use compared to regular currencies.
If you want investment instrument that you can also use in normal life, why not get into forex? Hell, you can even argue forex is easier to predict, since you've got central banks that control currencie and shit ton of availabe economical data on the subject.

>Offer what? How is bitcoin more convinient that what we have now?
bitcoin has failed to be a currency. I'm betting it will be gold 2.0, not a currency.

In Germany, the UK and soon France there's Fidorbank which is integrated with Kraken.
support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002732067-Fidor-Fidor-deposits-and-withdrawals

Well, a stock's value is based on future expectations.

^this

Normies think stocks are too risky.

if normies enter bitcoin, it will be for speculation only. That's what i aim, a big fat bubble. If every major players in bitcoin shill for a btc=100k relentlessly, than more and more normies will be coming in at it will be a self full filling prophecy.

I see it in the same way.
Forget to pay with bitcoin on the next coffee shop. Consider it gold 2.0, which you take out when you buy a car or property.
For everyday payment I see currencies like DGB, which have a lot of coin supply and are fast in transactions. I would like to say dash, but dash is already to expensive and has a low supply, which is counterproductive to mass usage...

I keep my btc and want to cash out once I reach my goal, but I would never sell everything. I will keep couple of bitcoins, who knows, maybe some crazy shit happens and btc will lift of to $1 mil? I would be very angry of I had sold all and not left at least a couple for the ultimate speculation...

i hope so, i need more coins tbqh

>For everyday payment
banks are already working on it and i dont think current alt coins will become a world e-currency. We need to be sure a currency is stable in order to to use it as a currency.

>What is your plan? Amassing x amount of cryptos and what? Living off the interests?
yes, that's an american thing.
>How much do you need to retire?
depends on how much he spends. it's very easy for a basement dweller to retire.

Where I live (big metropolitan city in Europe) the housing market is so fucking expensive (no bubble, too strong economy, too many new people coming into the city).
Owning a place where you stay for free because it's yours is like a additional paycheck, because I don't have to spend it.
Owning another place which you rent to other people is like 1/3 or 2/5 of my current paycheck, so owning 3 places like that and I quit my job, follow my hobbies and travel some more.

Stocks are shit, interest is shit, go for people's needs = a place to live in an attractive city