What if I told you I have access to a highly confidential cancer laboratory?

Hello Veeky Forums,

I've been working here for a while now
>20 weeks
But only recently did I overhear that this place is highly confidential
>nobody else in the world other than a few key people know about the shit going down here

basically they're about to cure cancer

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22045030
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Short cancer.

The moment you develop the cure is the moment big pharma murders the entire team to keep the cure a secret.

Nice! I just bought 100K

Just give us the stock to buy

It isn't a company
>it's an institution

lame.
so what use is this information then?

Someone is funding research and going to get the cure if developed.
Who is it

I don't know...
I was thinking about getting the information and making sure it doesn't get privatized?

This is probably LARP,
but if this is true,I just want to let you know that you are a noble man and I admire you

Thank you, and it isn't larp if you can believe it. I just happened to know the right people to get the right job in the right place.

Pharmaceutical is a big industry, i hope they dont kill your your lab. I admire you user

Some of your colleagues could seriously die.

what did you mean to say there
what why?

If you don't know the reason to why they might die your obviously a LARPING faggot because anybody involved with that kind of level of secret work would know the risks of curing cancer

Maybe your paranoid worldview isn't held by people who actually work in this field?

This RIP OP

big pharma aren't even looking for a cure, they're looking to develop a drug to control it, like epilepsy meds

Why cure when you can control it with delicious monthly prescription refills

You cannot cure cancer. Scientist don't even know why Cancer is a thing, there is hundreds of types of cancer, each with thousand of possible mutations. There is and never will be a "cure"

covfefe?

Oh
>I glanced over this and didn't read what you said

that's what they're saying
pharma doesn't want a cure, so they're going to kill my entire lab to keep it from happening.

nice i just bought 100k!

100k what

100k cancer

fpbp

Timestamp?

Mate come on obviously cancer has been cured multiple times it's a billionaire dollar research program world wide

bought 100k

Not true, every cancer is different and even metastasis can be consideres different tipes of cancer even if they come from the same tumor.
t. Nurse with 12 years on an oncologycal hospital for kids mainly.

>covfefe
Sumerian for Apocalypse

biomedical student here. you are larping. there are many different types of cancers. some cancers have already been cured, but you cant cure all at once RETARD because they are litteraly different diseases.

This.

>you can't cure infection because literally every bacteria is different and all cause different diseases

t.field medic in the great war

ohhh kid you're so naive

I have the cure for cancer and all diseases...

1/3 tsp. baking soda
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or organic apple cider vinegar
1 glass of spring water

Put the two ingredients in a bowl and wait for it to start fizzing. Add more baking soda until the fizzing stops. Then pour the mixture to a glass of water.

This should be taken as soon as it is prepared. Drink all of it at once. The improvements will be noticeable immediately, particularly if you have stomach acid and acidosis. This wonderful recipe creates an alkaline environment in your body and neutralizes the pH levels.

Diseases and cancers can't live in a neutral/high PH environment.

basically they're about to cure cancer

it's like sayin'

They're about to cure virus.

Make a list of all of the cancer researchers who have died mysteriously.

Please hurry up. My dad's going to die. He just went for a checkup after getting chemo and radiation. Results aren't good, they probably didn't get it all. He can't handle another round, this was his second already.

Quick op quick, get back to work.

so... it is legal to finger kids if you are looking for cancer?
j-just c-curious.

>they're about to cure cancer
if they really claim that they're either retarded of have the largest of egos that won't let them realise they really havn't shit

I don't get it.

Baking soda lowers PH.
Lemon juice/cider vinegar increases ph

Stomach acid already has high ph..

I bought some drinking vinegar at the store and it made me really ill (same with making it at home). Is that supposed to happen? I've done other "detox" bullshit and they always either make me take massive dumps or make me vomit. I can't tell if it's actually getting rid of all the garbage in my body or just making me get rid of it out of my body's distaste.

This took too long for somebody to post.

They can cure A cancer, but not all cancers. That's like saying we perfected the DNA transcription mechanism and now everybody can be immortal.

tldr Cancer is complicated

1) stomach is low pH (about 1.6)
2) the poster talking about drinking the basking soda volcano is goofing on you or a total idiot.

Post credentials.

Give the information to wikileaks

If you value your life you should get out now.

Get every data you can bring from them, Then make a startup.

Pharmafag here. If the pharmaceutical companies could cure cancer they would. The company that discovered and patented it would receive all the money. There isn't a conspiracy to suppress effective cancer treatment.

Like the nurse said, cancer isn't a simple disease.

>Then make a startup
or you can move to other country like china, and patent it.

>muh lawsuit
Once you moved to other country, that country will keep you safe.

Why the fuck would you want to cure cancer? You should be designing new cancers.

Cancer happens due to degradation of Telomeres which stops DNA from copying correctly.

There's other reasons that cause cells to mutate

>Cure cancer
>Acting like 'cancer' is a single issue with a single solution to solve

Found the brainlet

Is Kefir/probiotics the secret to cancer treatment?

What's their stock ticker?

>Is that supposed to happen?
dont try it it makes mustard gas

Cancer has likely been cured 100 time over. Theres no money in a cure and it would be shelved. The first company to find a drug that lets you live with cancer will make trillions.

But if you cure cancer, where will we shitpost?

Where will I go for bitbeans?

2XbFj7LPiVPUVjYYUgUSyN1DVDZtafpfmA

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

$ARWR king HBV company, buy the dip

I didn't realize the civ tech tree was real.

omfg

just shut your mouth when you don't know what you are talking about

search QALY based price you fucking shithead

Sell your cancer stocks.

Cancer cure is at rockefeller foundation. Jimmy Carter got the cure, Google it

>basically they're about to cure cancer

burn it down, also lie

Short big pharma

Detoxing is a meme designed to sell magazines to women. Just start eating clean and "the toxins" will take care of themselves.

what a bunch of horse crap. cancer is so interwoven with metabolism, growth and aging, even with 10 times the funding we would not be much further than we are now. the system we need to study for a cure is so complex, it runs into communication problems, because there's no one single human being that the capacity or even the time to be sufficiently knowledgable in all related fields. also I really wonder why big tobacco isn't trying to cure cancer on a large scale instead of looking for ways to make cigarettes less cancer-inducing (won't happen).

I don't know what this detox shit is about, but it reminded me of some actually working detox:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22045030

Yeah also valve is about to release half-life 3.

Because cancer can't be cured.

I'm sorry Idk why these are being flipped on their side. Hopefully you can crank your head really far to the left

You fucking retard, you have it reversed. Sodium bicarbonate raises pH.

this person is a major retard. seriously. in the paragraph before he called penicilin 'a retarded discovery', and then he believes that 'cancer is to small, we can not possibly create anything to target it'. Why do you even read such shit? What kind of reasoning is this? Ignoring the fact that he cited a chemical himself that works in realms human hands can not enter, how does this man believe a micro chip works? Magic? Too small my ass.

forgot the screenshot.

relax bud, I thought high ph meant acidic.

I bet you're some high schooler that just learned this and thinks it's useful knowledge.

Nice just bought 100k

>he hasn't invented nanotechnology

You guys hate making money?

oh, and by the way, if cancer wasn't curable, we'd all be dead by now. at every point in your life you have millions of cancer cells in your body that get effectively removed by your body through different mechanisms. which proofs: yes, there are ways. we just don't know how.

*invested in

>But only recently did I overhear that this place is highly confidential
>Most monitored site by the IC

Press F to pay respects.

I sure fucking hope so.

My mom passed from cancer when I was 15. That was seven years ago.

I wouldn't wish that sorrow on my worst enemy.

Cure that shit user.

What's your view on oncologists receiving kickbacks for using medicine from particular companies?

so basically it's still nothing

if big pharma actually did murder "researchers" who look for "cures" the world would be a better place. so much money is being tossed around to people who promise big but never deliver. there can't be a cure for cancer ffs, there can be a treatment for a specific cancer of a specific tissue, but if your market is 75 year olds who might get an extra year or two cancer free then you are the scum of society.

Sounds ambiguous as fuck, considering the multiple factors that make cancer cells so tricky to tackle. Are they using oncoimmunology? Targeting interleukin receptors? Somehow fixing the convoluted mess in cancer cells DNA? On what type of cancer? EVERY cancer?

Sounds dope, but why would they keep it secret at all? This kind of shit makes millionaires and Nobel prizes, so why then?

>if big pharma actually did murder "researchers" who look for "cures" the world would be a better place.

yup way too many shit researchers doing dumb shit with zero actual application to curing cancer

Shit response, my man. Especially considering there isn't one universal antibiotic to kill every single bacteria, let alone microorganism.
Your analogy breaks apart by principle, since it's the exact same shit that happens with cancer - different treatments for different types.

NCI-Ft.Detrick?

They're more interesting in weaponizing cancer for biowarfare than finding a cure, methinks. Warburg had it right 80 years ago though. Cut off the fuel (glucose from high blood sugar) and you can curtail cancer growth significantly.

OP is probably working in a private company.

This is poison anons my cousin died drinking this.

They would also know the risks of disclosing this shit on Veeky Forums.