NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/T6FzV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm convinced these memes are created by third parties to attempt advanced mind control techniques. Something about them irks me. They don't feel right.

Nice meme

reminds me of what some anons were clueing into on /32/ before it got nuked

Interesting, Im going to post this on reddit!

Can you elaborate a bit? I'm not familiar. Veeky Forums has been on the leading edge of unproved conspiracies. Because is onto something.

explain

I have always been into the MK Ultra conspiracies. And have read many of the declassified experiments that have taken place throughout history. Subliminal messages come in many different forms. I truly believe these memes are being deployed by third parties. Veeky Forums has never been this autistic. Notice the influx? But why? I question everything. Something is fishy. can you elaborate on /32/, what is that?

i made this version of it

and this one

jared kushner owns cripplechan

you are thinking too much of it, we are just retarded ;-*

the memes are meant to spread FUD using the techniques established in the sleep experiment, always following with all caps lock text and messages stating that the the market is crashing or so, its all a conspiracy so that the normies sell theirs coins for cheap as (((they))) are trying to accumulate as much of the whole crypto market, before pumping it to absurd prices after aug 1 essentially locking away the general population of ever owning crypto

MY ANS.. T..THEY HUUUUURRT

It's pretty hard to state this without sounding like a /pol/ack or edgy redditor, but memes do have sway. There everywhere within social media and people already harness them for gain, fame or defamation. Nobody should like wendy's twitter feed. It's a fucking fast food chain. Why would you follow that shit? Brand awareness through the fucking roof because of spongebob memes, nothing to do with the garbage food or menu that never radically changes.

Even people like the Clinton / CTR campaign tried to mimic some of that grass roots autismo that fueled the trump campaign among younger male voters.

Yes. Definitely retarded and in most cases it's just simply a hivemind visual idea that makes us all laugh or connect on some odd, (conventionally) unspoken level. I wouldn't write off this rapid, influential dissemination of info / ideas so quickly to have no capacity to harm. It's the ultimate advertisment, which when done correctly has no point of origin you can discern as distasteful or untrusting. It simply has to resonate on some level to be effective.

Thanks for the response. Reason it feels produced is the disproportionate facial structure. I think it may be to invoke certain senses. Literally, an image that invokes fear. These memes aren't comforting like most.

Do you want to buy a Lambo tomorrow? Throw some cash at EMBERCOIN @cryptopia

coin is @ 0.00000005

There are people gathering on chatrooms to SKYROCKET IT over night!!!!!

DONT BE LATE TO THIS PARTY

Second post best post

THE MEMES JACK
DNA OF OUR SOUL

Kojima was spot on with that scene

Fuck off

Don't worry, just start slowly buying under 1800. All things must pass. I'd cash out and buy miners if I were you, tons of normies are gonna be selling their gear for a loss soon.

Why is milk coming out of his nipples?

All it takes is one spark to set off a series of mimicry involving psycho-graphics (pepe, wojack, trollface, etc...)

I've been perusing Veeky Forums for a couple years now being a precious metalsfag, and it used to be a very slow paced board, I saw a noticeable explosion in April when all of this crypto shit went down. Never once (besides maybe /pol/) have I seen a sub board's culture change overnight.

We're living in the age of deception. Where most of us are relegated to riding the waves and hoping to jump off before the majority hits a wall.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

they are creepy as hell dosent look like something made by anons

new biz meme

Is there a imgur for all these mad wojacks?

When will stop?

imgur.com/a/T6FzV

here you go friend, there's lots more

well that's just boring