youtube.com/watch?v=u8RANXbnxPk
billwurtz.com/expert.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot the link lol

youtu.be/xuCn8ux2gbs

Finally someone mentions the african civilization

>African
>civilization

Video isn't really deep but it's pretty entertaining.

Watched it twice.

what african civilizations?

>communism
>everyone's paycheck is the same

uhhh why dont we do that?

Mali Empire
Aksum

Egypt is literally in Africa. This is a fact.

because productivity would fly off a cliff

He did a pretty good job of covering just about everywhere but I think the whole not getting too deep is his style

But, what is so Important about that peice of land in the East Mediterranean?

It's been the centerpiece and cause of the majority of wars in human history. Other than that?

>no mention of the hyperwar
Bill is a fucking genious, though
youtube.com/watch?v=HI1Vywd3S_M
youtube.com/watch?v=ehc5zbF-gHo
youtube.com/watch?v=C0R9bDCg4m8
youtube.com/watch?v=u8RANXbnxPk

billwurtz.com/expert.html

I think you got Veeky Forums confused for /pol/

it's a common mistake

I was certainly entertained

I think the guy has more historical knowledge than most modern day historians

>Literally depicts muhammad
Holy shit, this is going to catch trouble.

>cause
wew lad

Might as well drag my brain through a trough full of pointy metal scraps, rather than subject my mind to the mental torture of that guys horribly overpaced narration.

You could make a religion out of that

was disappointed at areas he chose to focus on at expense of others. and a lot of the stuff he wrapped up at the end is actually history now like 9/11. might have dealt with it all like the rest

it seemed to be flowing quite well across the different cities and empire but then it just turned into a list of facts

but technically a video like this should get longer the closer it gets to the end so can't complain

ethiopia

Meh.

These kinds of things actually make history seem really boring by just listing a bunch of conquests or whatever without exploring any of the meaning of history.

It also does the typical thing of trying not to be eurocentric by focusing on in some cases randomly selected non-European places, while at the same time being anglocentric, thereby practically ignoring the rest of Europe entirely. John Green's videos are a great example of this.

Because humans with worthwhile careers would chimp out they arent getting what they deserve.

And who might that be?

I was surprised by how little he said or Rome, Mongolia, Persia. Literally just 2 words each.

He placed fire over his face

John Green is a fucking retard
>Europeans are assholes, unclean, hate everyone and have shit architecture and art that is mostly stolen too lmao
>LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIFUL ISLAMIC ACHIEVEMENTS
>LOOK AT THESE NOBLE AFRICAN MUDHUTS

Because the gulags are bad for morale.

Only 2 empires out of a gorzilion tribes
yeah, civilization!

>finance, marketing, middle management
>worthwhile careers

>companies don't need financing
>companies don't need operational nor tactical level leadership, only strategic
>companies don't need to put themselves out there to make themselves known
t. (You)

It's not meant as a serious exploration of human history or anything, but it's very entertaining. Actually inspired me to do some reading of my own.
Bill's work has helped me a lot with personal issues and to finally see him making a return fills my heart with joy.

It has few mistakes and some unconfirmed hypothesises but entertaining video overall.

Very eurocentric

Like when he claimed the black death only killed Europeans

All of those things exist only because of capitalism.

Yes.

>Trivializing the American Civil War to be about slavery

Yankee propaganda

>Bill's work has helped me a lot with personal issues
How? Does he make something besides silly youtube maymays?

>Zimbabwe and Swahili mentioned even though they ere completely irrelevant

EPIC!!!!!

Australia, Thailand, Ethiopia were pretty irrelevant too. You this anal about everything?

I mean, I'm not a wewuz, I think he was just trying to show that there was in fact stuff going on in irrelevant parts of the world, even if it didn't affect the rest of the world. The video is called the history of the "entire" world afterall

>the north was fighting to end slavery out of noble conscience
nope

Ethiopia at least had GOAT architecture, writing and an actual empire, he mentioned Zimbab*e but not the fucking Etruscans, Minoans or Cucuteni

I used to have real bad depression, and his videos were one of the few things that made me happy.

>let's pay a neurosurgeon the same money as a teenager working in McDonalds

All will be dowe by computers in a few centuries anyway, and all people will be genetically engineered 160+ IQ geniuses

Rome
Greece
Egypt

He mentioned lots of the different Persian dynasties

KANGZ

no

>Rome

pretty gud

>mentions a couple of african civilizations that take up a couple of seconds in a 20 minute video

Why is /pol/ full of easily triggered snowflakes?

Why would I want the stress and responsibility of beeing a Suregeon/manager when I could earn just as much by selling Burgers?

There is something very unsettling about the audio effects, I can't put my finger on it.

Wow, he spends the second half of the video talking about the US but you're "triggered" because he spent 5 seconds on Swahili?

>Then discovers the INDIES
>and JAPAN

I was stressing out a lot this last week from life and this video really helped me put things in perspective how insignificant my problems really are. I always knew they were but this was a good reminder.

Fucking Christ what a bunch of fags

that depecition of the protestant reformation fucking got me, 10/10

There are plenty more if you bothered to even look them up. Just to name 10 more for you:

adal sultanate
Ajuran sultanate
Swahility kingdoms
Ghana empire
Benin kingdom
Solomid ethiopia
Luanga city state
Kongo kingdom
Akan Kingdom
Songhai empire(not the same as Mali)

If you're choosing medecine for the pay check you should not be allowed to become a doctor

This

israel part was pretty funny/true

>maymay arrows Rome
>but leaves Greece

gommunism is fine, but only AFTER robots do 99% of jobs

while we still rely on human labor for the majority of our economic activity, we should keep a wage system in place that scales with demand, to provide incentive for unpopular or difficult jobs

although taking control of the workplace and distributing profits equally would help

>95 reasons why fuck the church
I see someone never actually read the 95 Theses

He did manage to make the point that China is the only surviving Bronze Age civilization, after the Bronze Age Collapse wiped out the ones in the Fertile Crescent, the Indus Valley civilization poofed out of existence, and the Central American guys were genocided.

Don't be Reddit

I had to replay it as well

it's a pop culture reference

>I used to have real bad depression
>used to

congrats man hope you're doing better :^)

Those are all fucking memes you subhumanoid

Is he the same guy as in Wendover Productions videos? They sound similar.

The physics part in the beginning is also spot on, btw. Better outreach than much of what I've seen around.

sokoto, benin, kuba, luba, dahomey, ashanti, zanzibar, jolof, mossi, kaffa, dongola, air, the ancient nubians, ancient punt, ajuraan etc.
Argument from ignorance is not actually an argument