Wait for 1800.

BTC WILL SEE SUB 1800 FAGGOTS.

Are you man enough to buy that dip?

BUY THE ENTIRE WAY DOWN. RIDE THAT SLUT BACK TO 15k+

FUCK LAMBOS GET MANSIONS

Most exchanges will not let you trade around that time im guessing

All of biz agrees BTC will see 3000 again

Just stay away from eth

Oh i have no doubts that btc will get back up eventually, thinking of good buy in points. Probly gonna ride big 100$ changes down

Now is not a bad time, most buying power (AFAIK) was planned for 2000 and 1800.

1 trading group that I know of was expecting the drop to 1800/2000 before this dip started and fwiw, they also accurately predicted the top.

Follow the smart money (not me, I'm following too), should struggle to break below 1800 especially if we all chip in ;D.

Eth might eventually do something once they fix scaling... if proof of stake or sharding get figured out.

nah you wait till it hits a new ATH, and sell it again when it corrects down to 2800$ again

Yeah, coinbase & other exchanges are putting BTC on lockdown at the end of July until sometime in August.

Ethereum is down 58% from it's ATH.
BTC/LTC are only down 33% from their ATH's.

THIS IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE. A 25% DIFFERENCE.

Ethtraders is a cult... i sware. Delusional people thinking Ethereum is going to become the defacto coin.

I hope back to 500€ so I can restart :P

We'll experience 1250 for the last time this year.

After that it will spike to around 3500 to 4200 ATH before this year ends.

Two weeks ago, Goldman Sachs made a btc price forecast when it was at 2700. They said it would dip to 1857 and then rebound to 3900.

Bitcoin will never go under 2,000 again.

It's also becoming exceedingly harder to break 3,000 because nigger whales keep pumping and dumping.

The "event" isn't going to happen. Panic starting pricing in like a month ago.

How many threads have you seen, "is it a good time to buy BTC?"

I don't know. It might go lower but it's definitely going to go back up. I don't see this being the end of BTC.

"I am but a silly girl, and know little about the speculative imaginary collectables markets"

>Bitcoin will never go under 2,000 again.
It just went 1999 you delusional retard

This is likely the best answer in this thread, given that no one can accurately predict BTC's floor.

The floor is 0.

No it isn't.