This man could potentially surpass both Vitalik and Bitcoin...

This man could potentially surpass both Vitalik and Bitcoin. How do you feel that the kid in your math class is about to own all of crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jihanwu/status/731902686379933697?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats his coin

I don't want chinkcoin

he owns all the miners. he can turn off bitcoin with one button. soon we will be forced to fork to his version. basically there are going to be three bitcoins soon.

bitcoin - garzik coin
bitcoin unlimited - chink kid
bitcoin classic - segwit

his version will be #1 because he controls all the miner

No way segwit is bitcoin classic.

It should be called bitcoin_core

It's fundamental architectural changes and isn't bitcoin

Having said that i am not totally against it and will see if the new changes have anything good to offer

Newfag detected

twitter.com/jihanwu/status/731902686379933697?lang=en

from last year, still funny

yeah i got it mixed a bit but the gist is that we're about to get three bitcoins and the chink has the most power

who the fuck said anything about 3 bitcoins?
that's not even an option

hard fork will give 2, between core and classic, then the chinks bringing out his own.

btc is a fucking mess

:(

BTFOOOOOOOOOOO

FORK YOUR MOM IF YOU WANT FORK

i doubt the chink coin will be succesful, its the miners thats been shitting this coin up and making it tank so hard, no one in their right mind would want to use their coin, besides this will give them free reigns over the speed and transaction fee, which already is absolutely massive

but i hope this spells the end of all proof of work coins, not only is it wasting electricity, but it also kills the whole decentralization of the coin if all the network lies in 2-3 mining warehouses in fucking china

whatever is going to replace bitcoin, will be proof of stake, or a ledger, anything but proof of work tbqh DESU

When eth forked, was it immediately apparent which variant was going to be more successful? Or was there a bit of back and forth before eth took off and etc stagnated?

He is the big miner whiner. He is what is wrong with btc and is whats slowing the progress of tech innovation for the scaling issue, most hope he turns off and forks..exchanges are sticking to regular btc, not his fork if it happens. If his miners turn off, the other miners on btc will be extremely grateful. Coin wasn't supposed to be controlled by a select few, yet he alone wants others to worship him, screw him and dont run with him newfags.

everyone knew it was ETH that was going to be succesful, mostly because 90% of the lead developers went with it, and they had and still have a good relationship with the miners

ETC has like one of the lead developers, and he was just a torn in the side the entire time, but i get his point in the fork though, to some degree

>we both know I'm going to have to fork you now

why the fuck do you just believe this guy. He has no idea what he is talking about. He is simplifying a complex situation to absurd levels leaving out critical information. namely the UASF. the users have so much power that they forced the chinks to overplay their hand with segwit 2x. the only thing that is certain is a soft fork. this nigger saying there will be 3 bitcoins is 100% newfriend.

A soft fork is still a fork newfriend.

Jihan is a fucking leech

Hardfork and softfork are completely different things. BTC won't get split with a softfork.

You're posting PINK WOJACKS and ACCUMULATING SHITCOINS while JIHAN owns HALF the Bitcoin community and HARDFORKS your oneitis

>miners can create their own fork without the big whales' ok
have you guys thought this through?

Only in theory. When your tx get rejected or take a billion minutes to confirm because only 1% of miners are accepting them, you might as well be hard forking.

This guy is genius and deserves everything he gets.

>graduated from chinese ivy league
>triple major
>went into Chinese wall st as an investment banker straight outta uni
>amazing programmer, insane at maths
>understands programming and English on such as meticulous level that he translated the bitcoin white paper to Chinese
>then went on to build his own asic

Who cares, fucking butterfly labs made asic a thing.

I bet the chink manufacturers cut them off from the production.

> pic related

>understands programming and English
Not quite as well as you might think.

>i doubt the chink coin will be succesful, its the miners thats been shitting this coin up and making it tank so hard,

spend less time in /r/bitcoin

At least this fucking retarded is losing a lot of money with this crash. Good luck finding anyone willing to buy his ASIC miners.

Is this chink responsible for the upcoming crash of BTC? If so, then screw him.

>If so, then screw him
>a crash would be a bad thing
Stay poor, faggot.

The future is Vitalik vs Jihan. He is the new face of bitcoin. Its a coup. Shit is about to get real.