Crash Resistant Coins

Sick of seeing nothing but seas of red? Look at the 1 day candlesticks for the following: HODL coins

XRP, LTC, DCR, XMR, REP, DASH

You'll see that all of these coins have either gone mostly sideways or up during the long bear market.

Want bigger gains? Try the following, which are all popular coins at super low prices. They may go down more, but all have short term (sell high) moons coming in the near future:

SC, LBC, DGB, XVG, MAID, ZEC

BLOCK

>They may go down more, but all have short term (sell high) moons coming in the near future:
Why?

The flippening is gonna happen when DCR replace BTC because whales will flock there to control the supply and have the most voting power

What does going sideways means for a coin?

buy posw

DGB has crash exponentially but it's also been concurrent with the rest of the market

a correction is due

>a correction is due
This is your hopes only.
Enjoy your shitcoins and gambling.

Good selection OP

Look at the charts. I'm not gonna spend time spoonfeeding why for each coin.

I'm playing about on Cryptopia with the low market caps. (i know, but still)
They don't seem to give two shits what the top 100 coins are doing.
it's a pain buying in increments but when you find something that is not an obvious scam, it is worth it.

>he fell for the DCR meme

BITCOIN IS THE ONLY SAFE PLACE IN CRYPTO. IF YOU MAKE GAINS DURING A BITCOIN CRASH, YOU WON THE LOTTERY.

Get some EmberCoin now if you want to see a sea of lambos and bitches

its on cryptotia and currently at 0.00000004

>those tattoos

DROPPED

If the horizontal movement is after a moon or a dip then means it's going to crash hard later. If there's frequent trades, then the horizontal movement is caused by bot activity. In any case, avoid buying during horizontal movements.

Dcr ain't a meme bruh

BAY is bae

dont post pink wojack again its an occultic meme made by third parties

unobtanium is pretty crash resistant

it's 10% premined though

Help

Premine was 8% and half was airdropped and other half got used for development I think it's ok

>airdropped
Literally dropped. You'll be paying for freebies given out to Pajeets et al who're placing their shitty banners under their nonsense .broken English spam on bitcointalk.

Not a single one of you niggers has been able to hodl MOON

Hopefully your parents buy you a telescope for Christmas so you can look at my Lambo parked on the Moon.

dont post pink wojack again its an occultic meme made by third parties

NSR and NBT are a great hedge against btc